POTUS (Donald) many legal issues cornering him

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Trump��s lawyers preparing to fight subpoena all the way to the Supreme Court, Giuliani says

Rudolph W. Giuliani, President Trump��s lead lawyer for the ongoing Russia probe, said Wednesday that he is still awaiting a response from special counsel Robert S. Mueller III to the Trump team��s latest terms for a presidential interview, which were made last week in a letter that argued against Trump having to answer questions about his possible obstruction of justice.

In the meantime, Trump��s lawyers are preparing to oppose a potential subpoena from Mueller for a Trump sit-down by drafting a rebuttal that could set off a dramatic fight in federal courts.

��We would move to quash the subpoena,�� Giuliani said in an interview. ��And we��re pretty much finished with our memorandum opposing a subpoena.��

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...0f4&wpisrc=al_politics__alert-politics&wpmk=1
Still relying on the Washington Post I see , they have such a stellar track record.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
sniff sniff

(read the article BTW, he says there was collusion but he does not present any evidence)

NEXT!

Last edited:

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
‘Trump has met his match’: Omarosa hints she handed over incriminating evidence to Mueller

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/tr...-hints-handed-incriminating-evidence-mueller/

...Here we go.

Furious Trump told advisers that he wants Jeff Sessions to arrest Omarosa over her book: report

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/fu...nts-jeff-sessions-arrest-omarosa-book-report/

Trump is not just losing it.....he has lost it.

His ANGER & short fuse is contriving everything he does.
Utter bullshit.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
its the Omarosa's and the Stormy's that really get the Poop Stain worked up.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
In horrifying detail, women accuse U.S. customs officers of invasive searches

Lawsuits raise unsettling questions about authorities�� considerable power to detain people at the nation��s 328 ports of entry.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Wait until Canada legallizes pot and Canadians blythly think that the Americans will let them come and go with pot residue on their clothes/luggage/skin/lungs/blood stream ... particularly now that Bone Spurs has singled out Canada as being part of the new Axis of Evil.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The NY Times is saying that Trump was setting McGahn up as a fall guy and McGahn found out and went to Mueller.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Wait until Canada legallizes pot and Canadians blythly think that the Americans will let them come and go with pot residue on their clothes/luggage/skin/lungs/blood stream ... particularly now that Bone Spurs has singled out Canada as being part of the new Axis of Evil.
Was thinking about the pot and USA thing too. There might be a LOT less travel into the US from CDA......The US border patrol will be "following orders" ..whether they are realistic or not.

Their question: "have you ever smoked pot"?? will rule out a few immediately.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Was thinking about the pot and USA thing too. There might be a LOT less travel into the US from CDA......The US border patrol will be "following orders" ..whether they are realistic or not.

Their question: "have you ever smoked pot"?? will rule out a few immediately.

They are threatening to bar anyone in the Marijuana industry, as well. My wife and I are from that about 20% minority of Canadians who don't smoke pot. We may be the only admissible ones ... if I had any reason up to go there, that is.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Love visiting the states, I go at least twice a year and if they don’t let in Canadian dope fiends that’s good news cuz they have enough of their own down there.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Love visiting the states, I go at least twice a year and if they don’t let in Canadian dope fiends that’s good news cuz they have enough of their own down there.

Maybe, you should just stay on, there. You are just like them, culturally ... kind of an odd ball here, though, eh?