Paris Deal Collapse

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
We want our promised $'s and we are concerned that the U.S. isn't doing enough in the deal they pulled out of because we want our $'s Lol

That is so true Twin.

The interesting part about this topic is that these developing countries are insisting that the Developed Nations make up for the difference for the U.S. pulling out of the Paris Deal.

In other words they are demanding that Developed Nations pay even more because Developing nations getting less money is unacceptable.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Is it still collapsing?

Its taking a long time.

I mean the US isn't even out until 2020 at the earliest.

Can it take that long to collapse?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
It has collapsed already.

Seriously, did you ever think nations were going to agree with the Paris Deal. It did not take a genius to figure it out when the whole deal had no enforcement mechanisms. It's just amusing to show you what fools you have been to believe this deal had a chance.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
The USA is still in the accords - so that's pretty funny, racist guy.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Yay Elon Musk and the governors of California. As I've pointed out multiple times green energy is growing whether fossil fuel lovers like it or not.

When you read the article you will note the credit for carbon reduction is given to more use of natural gas and fracking.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
And they are still crying for the US to finance it :lol:

I know. That cracks me up.

Even funnier, the beggar nations did not accept the fact that they were now getting a smaller cut of the fund, they demanded the devloped nations to make up the difference!

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton