NFL dying

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
NY Giants fired coach McAdoo - perhaps there will be a big change in management so that they can arrange a overhaul in team personnel. This is one thing overlooked by those who are gloating because they feel the NFL is "dying" - the fact that the league has weak franchises in NYC. Strong teams in the big town naturally bring out yuge crowds all over the USA and very high TV ratings. Hopefully, the Jints will soon succeed and go back into their old winning ways. Once that happens the leagues ratings will go way up.

After his boneheaded move to bench Eli, good. I can see benching him if you have the next great prospect in the wings. Give the new guy some reps with season gone. But for Sanchez? Made no sense. And if they were thinking of a QB change, where is that draft pick heir apparent?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
steelers/ravens was just a great game. i have some great games this year so far - also the grey cup was excellent

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
You like the idea of a black guy kneeling before you do you?
;)
..and then they play with balls...that sounds kinda [sic]

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I'm sorry I didn't watch the lowly Jets beat the Pats.

I was not watching due to players taking knees during the anthem. Sad.

Highball

Council Member
Jan 28, 2010
These so called stellar athletes will all lose when the NFL folds. Most will have to work in menial task jobs because they are not trained to do to much.