Massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Who would have thought an employment boom under Trump would bring the libs to such tears.

He can do that because Trumpites believe companies make major decisions like that in mere months. Clearly Trumpites aren't very business savvy.

you don't say? lol. oh well, with a president like trump who needs the truth?

He's going to make america great again...

Sons of Liberty

Walks on Water
Aug 24, 2010
Evil Empire
Who would have thought an employment boom under Trump would bring the libs to such tears.

You're kidding, right? You honestly believe Trump caused this in less than 2 months?

He can do that because Trumpites believe companies make major decisions like that in mere months. Clearly Trumpites aren't very business savvy.

Someone called them "deplorables" at some point, I'm beginning to believe she had a point.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Trump's first full month in office brings massive employment boom as U.S. companies added whopping 298,000 new jobs in February

New job figures from ADP beat economists' estimates by more than 100,000

Official February numbers will be out on Friday and are expected to lower the unemployment rate to 4.7 per cent

Trump tweeted that January and February 'were the strongest consecutive months for hiring since August and September 2015'

That language came from a similar report compiled by LinkedIn

more Trumptastic news

Trump's first full month brings massive employment boom | Daily Mail Online

Wow! He did all of that IN JUST ONE MONTH! ... all by himself! ... just him and Twitter!
I wonder how many jobs were also lost, during the same period? Those were just hirings, not a net gain or loss. Thanks for that, Hillary.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
to dumb to look all that up eh?
well, stay stupid
;)
runnin your mouth...it's your only strength

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
Looks like Obama's economic legacy is as strong as ever. BTW no one really believes that a do-nothing president who has been in power for less than two months has any real impact on something as massive as the US economy do they? Not unless they are complete morons.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Looks like Obama's economic legacy is as strong as ever. BTW no one really believes that a do-nothing president who has been in power for less than two months has any real impact on something as massive as the US economy do they? Not unless they are complete morons.
Stupid people are too stupid to know they are stupid. - to paraphrase John Cleese

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
still runnin yor mouth chickenchit?
lol
you brought up the subject of bonking me on the head - i accepted your threat
bring it

but no you are just a fat mouthed coward and a liar and know nothing

that makes me a psychopath?
you ignorant full of sh!T goof

:)
and for all to see

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yet you believe that the previous golfer in chief controlled the economy , and left it in good shape .

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yet you believe that the previous golfer in chief controlled the economy , and left it in good shape .

As good as a president is able, yes. I think Tecumsehbones posted some data here a few days ago showing how well the US economy did over the past 8 years.

Personally, I think people overrate the effect presidents and PMS have on the economy.