Ontario facing ‘epidemic of Islamophobia’ survey finds

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Statistics Canada says hate crimes targeting Muslims have increased, with 99 incidents reported in 2014, roughly double the number in 2012.
However, statistics also suggest that at least 20% of those claims are utterly false.
It's a planned program. They know damn well that every time a claim of a hate crime against Muslims is reported, the MSM and the usual gang of progtards will immediately jump on the condemnation wagon and denounce those horrible "islamophobes" without having any proof it was a case of "islamohphobia". They also know that once the claim has been proven to be bogus, those same MSM outlets and progtards will fall strangely silent about it, as if it was still a clear cut case of "islamophobia".

As for the NCCM and their two cents? The NCCM used to be called CAIR Canada, which is a branch of CAIR US, a group long associated with muslim terrorism. The NCCM and CAIR US still have ties with each other. In fact, Trudeau's man, Alphabeti or whatever his name is, used to be the head of CAIR Canada.

Remember the incident in London where some muslim bint was allegedly accosted by a woman in a "Canada" T-shirt? Remember all the hand wringing about how "this isn't what Canada is about?" Well, as it turns out, the accused is 38-year old Sheila Shaidaie of London. When she appeared in court, she had a Farsi interpreter. She was charged with common assault, no hate crime charges were laid. Yet this incident is still being counted as one of the 99.
The fake hate crime is a cornerstone of CAIR and CNNM. It's currency for them. It allows them to deflect what's going on with Islamic jihad while making the Muslims in the West come across as putative victims.
You'll also notice that the increase is in reported hate crimes against Muslims, not actual arrests and convictions for them. There is a world of difference between a claim and an actual crime taking place, not that Flossie and the progtards would ever be able to recognize that fact.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Nationalism seems to be resurging worldwide, and it's scary. WWIII is certainly evitable, but only if we are diligent about it.

We need more free trade and a common labour market. I actually agree with the EU's doctrine of the 'four freedoms.' The more economically interdependent states are, the less likely they will go to war with one another.

Now I know some will counter that a single labour market is not the same as immigration in that all it means is you don't need a work visa so it's not the same as permanent residency or citizenship, and they would have a point.

However, for the sake of world peace and security, I do believe we need at least one of the two. I personally am both pro-immigration AND for a single labour market. However, should people insist immigrants are just 'freeloaders,' then at least accept a single labour market. You can't say workers are freeloaders.

More open borders means more international friendships, more international marriages, etc. And that reduces the likelihood of war between states.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I guess Quebec has a epidemic of englishamaphobia. And there is a bit of frenshaphobia In Ontario. Who gives a $hit. People are allowed to hate or love whoever the fu€k they want.

I hate all religious people, so I guess I suffer from religiousophobia. :roll:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I guess Quebec has a epidemic of englishamaphobia. And there is a bit of frenshaphobia In Ontario. Who gives a $hit. People are allowed to hate or love whoever the fu€k they want.

I hate all religious people, so I guess I suffer from religiousophobia. :roll:
Good attitude when the whole world feels as you do then it will be a wonderful life for everyone.:).

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
I also hate baby boomers those ****er are a bunch of dumb fu€k. I must be babyboomerphobic.

Come to think about I think I hate all humans. I guess that makes me Humenophobic

Anyone with a IQ bellow 125. I hate those dumb fu€ks.

I guess that makes me stupidityphobic.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Well mine was about 135. I was always a good speller. Not real good at math but good enough to be a journeyman cabinet maker. Unlike you, I hate no one. I do hate some peoples behavior though.

incidentally, IQ tests mean not a gawd damn thing.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Well mine was about 135. I was always a good speller. Not real good at math but good enough to be a journeyman cabinet maker. Unlike you, I hate no one. I do hate some peoples behavior though.

incidentally, IQ tests mean not a gawd damn thing.

Mine is the opposite, my math, are right through the roof, spellings not to good.

Visualization right through the roof too