Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Nope.

And budgeting like Ralph landed you guys in this spot.

Explain how you see that..

Personally, I don't have ANY debts.. loans, etc. just minimum monthly expenses for living. Cable bill, phone bill, and Internet Bill. Everything is paid off in full.

That is the way people should balance a budget.

...and a savings for emergency and other things, travel, vacation in Cuba, Europe, Asia.

Sure I have a Credit Card, if I ever use it.. the minute I get the bill, I pay it off in full.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The NDP will run down their list of who to blame, 1st attack the dead, they can't fight back, then Harper, then George W. Bush..

It's the Liberal way, there's always someone else to blame.
... he says while blaming everything on Obama, Trudeau and Notley - it's the conbot way.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I agree with giving credit where credit is due while keeping in mind that these guys know how to create a good impression!

That's a little harsh to my way of thinking. Most folks can afford to be charitable from time to time, while certainly not being able to afford it on an ongoing basis (at least I can't). Xmas is a time of year when emotions run rampant and sadness and despondency are at a peak so I think most compassionate people would choose to donate at this time. Normal people want to see the children enjoy Xmas.
It costs exactly zero dollars to volunteer. Soup kitchens are open all year round, not just Christmas. I'm not saying people should spend every free second volunteering, but the once a year "time to give a damn" charitable feelings are basically guilt assuaging moments for many and photo ops for politicians.
Trudeau's is the latter. The current budget contains SFA for poor and homeless Canadians while at least $1 billion is being spent on importing tens of thousands of homeless people from other countries, over and above our normal annual intake. Which makes this particular photo op rather galling.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
If we paid for their drugs, alcohol and tobacco as well as housing and food which is covered by welfare would it end homelessness?