George Galloway 'beaten over Israel comments'

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
5 Reasons Why No One Should Be Glad That Galloway Was Beaten Up

5 Reasons Why Colpy Should Be Glad That Galloway Was Beaten Up

You can use it as a base but there is no you in there so I don't support 'their points'. When I mop the floor with it I want it to be yours as you have no escape then by saying whatever. Just so we are clear on where this 'charity' is coming from.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
yup over 100,000 bodies... his words.

But you're a Muzzy, so I can see how you would hear it a different way.

why is your bigot *** whining about Galloway saying he'll defend Muslim women with his own life ? try to find something better to criticize on Galloway.

BaalsTears

Senate Member
Jan 25, 2011
Santa Cruz, California
Yep, it makes one a fascist. Not good company to be in...

Fascism and revenge are two different things.

What is left I wonder?

George is a good man, that's why the sionists and their stooges hate him.

George hates people like me, and wants us dead.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
If he is not a British citizen, he should be deported.

As should all the pro-Palestinian and pro-ISIS protesters.

But we won't go there. :)

I'm going to assume you're being facetious because if one can't support the right to utter the speech you hate or disagree with, then one does not support free speech.

I was dead serious, although I did not state my position very well.....allow me to rephrase:

As should all the pro-Palestinian and pro-ISIS protesters that are not British citizens.

Yep, it makes one a fascist. Not good company to be in...

So....do you think kicking out people that are a pain in the ****, that do not share democratic values, and that are already causing an uproar in their host country is "fascist"??

Hell, I'm coming to live in your house.

Kicking me out, after all, would make you a fascist.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
George Galloway banned from Canada | Politics | theguardian.com

George Galloway on being banned from Canada on Democracy now - YouTube

Interesting fella... I'll say that about the guy.. listening to many of his YouTube video..

He is a bigger lecher than I.. cudos' to that..

The precise motive is not yet clear but police say they arrested a suspect, named as 39-year-old Neil Masterson of London, for religiously-aggravated assault, as well as common assault against a man who attempted to defend the radical MP.

The suspect is due to appear at Hammersmith Magistrates' Court on Monday.

George Galloway Assaulted in London - Global Agenda - News - Arutz Sheva

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...723165.-2207520000.1409481855.&type=3&theater

the following video could be the one that sent young mr masterson (above) over the edge...and young neil kinda reminds me of our good friend danny 'lotion man' kline from the occupy days of old. the first 10 minutes george tells us what he believes and doesn't believe...sorta.

George Galloway MP Speech - The Crisis Of Palestine (FULL) - YouTube

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I don't want to see him beaten for his opinion.

I do. And I hope he gets another good beating should he make racist comments again. Maybe this will make him and his "Respect" Party think twice in future.

he was standing up for Muslim women and making it clear he and the Muslim friends around him wouldn't tolerate any violence towards them by the racist group EDL... this is incredibly ironic that you post this considering you keep saying all Muslim women are beaten and oppressed in Islam..

If Mr Galloway hates violence so much, where is his and his party's condemnation of the massacres of Christians and Yazidi by Muslim mediaeval thugs in Iraq and Syria? Because I don't think I've seen any condemnation of ISIS's barbarity by Galloway and his mob of Muslim rentamob thugs that he surrounds himself when making racist comments, as he is doing in that video. Why isn't he and his Far Left party not speaking out against ISIS?

As for the EDL, they aren't a racist group - unless opposing Islamism and the Islamisation of Britain is somehow racist. The racist group around here are Galloway's "Respect" Party. EDL have a lot more support than "Respect".

The precise motive is not yet clear but police say they arrested a suspect, named as 39-year-old Neil Masterson of London, for religiously-aggravated assault, as well as common assault against a man who attempted to defend the radical MP.

The suspect is due to appear at Hammersmith Magistrates' Court on Monday.

And yet when a Scottish, left-wing, rentamob group of thugs harrassed Ukip leader Nigel Farage in Edinburgh not one of them was arrested and sent to court.

I suppose Scottish members of the Left Wing Establishment harrassing the English leader of Ukip is not deemed serious enough for the police and courts to take action, but when an Englishman harrasses the anti-Semitic Scottish leader of a Far-Left Party that looks out for the Muslims and the Muslims only then that guy is immediately arrested and hauled before a guy.

That's what you get for harrassing a member of our Left Wing Ruling Establishment.

I still fully hope, though, that Mr Galloway and his "Respect" Party have learnt from this and will now know that they shouldn't go around making racist comments, because a severe beating won't be very far away. I fully expect him or any member of his party to be given another good seeing to should they step out of line again.

Vote UKIP.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I do. And I hope he gets another good beating should he make racist comments again. Maybe this will make him and his "Respect" Party think twice in future.

If Mr Galloway hates violence so much, where is his and his party's condemnation of the massacres of Christians and Yazidi by Muslim mediaeval thugs in Iraq and Syria? Because I don't think I've seen any condemnation of ISIS's barbarity by Galloway and his mob of Muslim rentamob thugs that he surrounds himself when making racist comments, as he is doing in that video. Why isn't he and his Far Left party not speaking out against ISIS?

As for the EDL, they aren't a racist group - unless opposing Islamism and the Islamisation of Britain is somehow racist. The racist group around here are Galloway's "Respect" Party. EDL have a lot more support than "Respect".

And yet when a Scottish, left-wing, rentamob group of thugs harrassed Ukip leader Nigel Farage in Edinburgh not one of them was arrested and sent to court.

I suppose Scottish members of the Left Wing Establishment harrassing the English leader of Ukip is not deemed serious enough for the police and courts to take action, but when an Englishman harrasses the anti-Semitic Scottish leader of a Far-Left Party that looks out for the Muslims and the Muslims only then that guy is immediately arrested and hauled before a guy.

That's what you get for harrassing a member of our Left Wing Ruling Establishment.

I still fully hope, though, that Mr Galloway and his "Respect" Party have learnt from this and will now know that they shouldn't go around making racist comments, because a severe beating won't be very far away. I fully expect him or any member of his party to be given another good seeing to should they step out of line again.

Vote UKIP.

Hey, I don't want to have his children or anything man...I hate everyone equally...just saying the opening minutes of his talk let ya know what he is on about. have a boo.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I don't listen to any of Galloway's incoherent rants.

Galloway is a man who once met his hero Saddam Hussein and told him:

Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability, and I want you to know that we are with you, hatta al-nasr, hatta al-nasr, hatta al-Quds! [until victory, until victory, until Jerusalem!].

He ended up getting his **** hauled up in front of the US parliament to explain himself.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So the assailant is out of 'Harry Potter'? Now if we can tie him to the radical part of the Monarchy and Finishing School had one failure in all the time it's been 'the norm'.

I like the fake poster idea of the Queen doing it with the Caption 'When I said galvanize the North I meant onto our side and not against us.'

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I was dead serious, although I did not state my position very well.....allow me to rephrase:

As should all the pro-Palestinian and pro-ISIS protesters that are not British citizens.

The facetiousness I was referring to in my earlier comment was predominantly in regards to it being "unfortunate that one couldn't beat people for holding a political opinion" because, well, then you're into Blackleaf territory/ideology quite frankly, and, while I may not always agree totally with your points of view, I do have to say I typically find you more than fair when it comes to the application of basic rights and principals.

While I do understand your point more clearly now with respect to deportation for non-British citizens who are protestors in support of Palestine or ISIS, I can't say I completely agree on that. Generally I view the right to hold and share an opinion (free speech) to be something that is enjoyed within the borders of a nation. While it may be an intrinsic right of citizenship, if a nation purports to support the notion that we are all free men (and women) then we cannot dismiss those who hold an opinion that is not popular. Certainly if protest leads to violent confrontation, then those involved should face criminal charges and, if they don't hold citizenship, at least face the possibility of deportation. (Understand of course that I'm speaking on the principal of the matter without reference to any specific legislation or to any Charter of Rights or Constitution.)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

So....do you think kicking out people that are a pain in the ****, that do not share democratic values, and that are already causing an uproar in their host country is "fascist"??

Ve haf vays uf making you leave.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Now imagine if a group of Muzzies beat up on some right winger - it's a good bet much of the laughter would stop and we would read of "the religion of peace" and other parodies.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
****ing hilarious. The only disappointment I've got is that Galloway wasn't mashed to a complete pup.

Mashed to a complete PUP? You support animal abuse too? Why doesn't that surprise me? If you're going to talk tough, you may as well do it correctly. It's PULP. Why do you feel compelled to get the ell out of there?

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006

You're not following the conversations very well...You said it's unfortunate that you can't beat someone up for their political beliefs. To which we all hope you are joking.

As to your strawman, you wouldn't get in the door in the first place old fart. Fascism is radical authoritarianism, and violence against people because you don't place any value whatsoever on their opinion, that is radical. It's a shared value among the radicals who become terrorists too. Kicking someone out of your house is not radical. ;)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Now imagine if a group of Muzzies beat up on some right winger - it's a good bet much of the laughter would stop and we would read of "the religion of peace" and other parodies.

Just imagine had Galloway been a member of the BNP and he made a speech in which he said he wanted Bradford to be a Muslim-free zone. Just imagine what his current hypocritical apologists on here would say then. Just imagine it.

The facetiousness I was referring to in my earlier comment was predominantly in regards to it being "unfortunate that one couldn't beat people for holding a political opinion" because, well, then you're into Blackleaf territory/ideology quite frankly, and, while I may not always agree totally with your points of view, I do have to say I typically find you more than fair when it comes to the application of basic rights and principals.

While I do understand your point more clearly now with respect to deportation for non-British citizens who are protestors in support of Palestine or ISIS, I can't say I completely agree on that. Generally I view the right to hold and share an opinion (free speech) to be something that is enjoyed within the borders of a nation. While it may be an intrinsic right of citizenship, if a nation purports to support the notion that we are all free men (and women) then we cannot dismiss those who hold an opinion that is not popular. Certainly if protest leads to violent confrontation, then those involved should face criminal charges and, if they don't hold citizenship, at least face the possibility of deportation. (Understand of course that I'm speaking on the principal of the matter without reference to any specific legislation or to any Charter of Rights or Constitution.)

I'm afraid "free speech" only extends to Left Wingers making racist comments about Jews or white people. When these people make such comments, people like you come on to discussion forums to defend "their right to free speech".

But "free speech" doesn't extent to those making exactly the same comments about Muslims or black people. When such comments are made, people like you come onto discussion forums to accuse those people of "racism" and "bigotry" and that such views should not be allowed to air. Had Galloway been a member of BNP and he declared Brsdford a Muslim-free zone "free speech" would have got out the window and you would have been one of the first accusing him of racism.

I'm afraid that, in this day and age, free speech only applies to those making comments that the Left agree with.