Israel and Genocide: Reality Check

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Gaza won't need a government that is also a freedom fighting operation (which is what Hamas is) if the conflict by miracle can be sorted.

Of course the first thing that needs to happen is a government in Israel needs to respect Palestinian's right to govern themselves.. the current government is against this.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
'WE' as in your imagination. No blind hatred but then again the whole list (it is quite long) sort of takes away from tha fake US that you seem to still love even thought this kind of action is even increasing. 1M civilians killed in Iraq in the war. 500,000 children killed in the sanctions. That might make them your heroes, not for me. You can't buy PR like this.

END WAR: Madeleine Albright Says Deaths Of 500,000 Iraqi Children Is Worth It; UN Sanction Genocide - YouTube

Except it never happened.

The estimates of child deaths were a complete joke.

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
Except it never happened.

The estimates of child deaths were a complete joke.

Just like WMD's and links to 9/11 were a complete joke.

Watch the video of poor old Colin Powel trotting out that garbage to the UN....it's out right embarrassing and shameful.

How many lives did that lie cost?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Just like WMD's and links to 9/11 were a complete joke.

Watch the video of poor old Colin Powel trotting out that garbage to the UN....it's out right embarrassing and shameful.

How many lives did that lie cost?
To this day I cannot figure out what caused Powell, with his stature, to support D*ck and Georgie's Excellent Adventure.

Too many years as a company man, I suppose.

Grievous

Time Out
Jul 28, 2014
Whitby
To this day I cannot figure out what caused Powell, with his stature, to support D*ck and Georgie's Excellent Adventure.

Too many years as a company man, I suppose.

The war machine needs war.

That's why Eisenhower rejected the idea.

Kennedy and Reagan loved it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
He rejected the industrial military complex.

Have you ever actually read the speech? He warned that a military industrial complex could wield disproportionate political power. Hard to say he "rejected" the MIC when his budgets contained tens of billions of dollars for weapons, and he wasn't averse to using those weapons in situations with no direct link to the safety of U.S. shores or the Bill of Rights (General Smedley Butler's criteria for war that is not a racket).

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
2ANow ‏@2ANow

There are only Two Types Of Palestinians That Cover Their Faces Women & Cowards #1a #pjnet #ccot #gaza

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
There are only Two Types Of Palestinians That Cover Their Faces Women & Cowards
That would make them less dangerous that these 'guys'. Do you need the actual names ? It isn't Muslims, damn let the cat out of the bag. sorry bout that

JFK Secret Societies Speech (full version) - YouTube

For Petros and Goreobsessed:

I told ya so......

The fighting isn't even over, and already Israel's position and claims are being vindicated......

Hamas admits kidnapping Israeli teens - The Washington Post
Not only does Hamas forget to put explosives in their rockets they forget to make demands after they kidnap 'somebody'. You're just like fly-tap for the facts aren't you?

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
For Petros and Goreobsessed:

I told ya so......

The fighting isn't even over, and already Israel's position and claims are being vindicated......

Hamas admits kidnapping Israeli teens - The Washington Post

Claim by Saleh al-Arouri, a founder of Hamas's military wing, is doubted by experts and not supported by other Hamas sources

According to Matthew Levitt, an analyst with the Washington Institute, al-Arouri was forced to leave Israel in 2010 after serving more than 15 years in prison for actions related to his Hamas membership. He lived in exile in Syria until the unrest during the Arab spring, when he moved to Turkey.Hugh Lovatt, Israel and Palestine coordinator at the European Council on Foreign Relations, said that while al-Arouri was a significant Hamas figure – serving as the group's most prominent representative in Turkey – the former militant could have an ulterior motive for making his claim.
"Given the timing I would be very suspicious about his claim. I still don't believe Hamas as an organisation and its upper echelons sanctioned the kidnappings – something that Israeli intelligence also believes," he said.

Hamas official: we were behind the kidnapping of three Israeli teenagers | World news | The Guardian