Climate Change Deniers Are Getting Desperate (and Personal)

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Yea. A one trick pony that had been shaping global policy for the last 30 years lol

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
So can I run my speedboat through the NWP yet? Last time I looked there was still too much ice despite promises by the truthers.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Yea. A one trick pony that had been shaping global policy for the last 30 years lol

Hey bud... How them solar panels working out for ya'll?

So can I run my speedboat through the NWP yet? Last time I looked there was still too much ice despite promises by the truthers.

Not true.. As of 2013, we have had an ice-free North

Fact

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Speaking of smacks in the head... :lol:

Edelman formally declares it will not accept climate denial campaigns

Edelman, America’s biggest public relations firm, has for the first time formally declared it will not take on campaigns that deny global warming, in response to an investigation by the Guardian. However it is unclear on its commitment to existing clients that have been involved in spreading doubt about climate change and fighting regulations to cut carbon pollution.
Edelman formally declares it will not accept climate denial campaigns | Environment | theguardian.com

To the deniers...
The 1st amendment sucks.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
A bit sour, huh?

Kinda like the bitter little tears you ecotards cry each time that your (many) computer models fail and predictions are never realized.

Bitter little tears

Yup.

Proved the article once again.

Watch Democratic Sen. Whitehouse Destroy A Climate Change Denying Republican

Sen. Jim Inhofe (R-OK) blocked a resolution last Thursday that would have only stated that climate change is real, ThinkProgress reported. After Inhofe went off about federal collusion to promote a “global warming agenda,” Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse took the floor and completely obliterated Inhofe’s climate change denial.

Inhofe cited a petition allegedly signed by 9,000 scientists who agreed that climate change as we understand it was basically a hoax. The petition, however, was the actual hoax. Whitehouse outed the flimsy repute of the petition by indicating that some of the signatures were the names of celebrities and fictitious characters: the names of the Spice Girls and Major Frank Burns from the vintage TV show M*A*S*H.

Inhofe blamed the federal government for collusion, saying that the Department of Defense, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, and NASA got together to promote an agenda. This is what Whitehouse said in response:

Let me tell you some of the government agencies who are so-called colluding together. How about NASA? We trust them to send our astronauts into space. We trust them to deliver a rover the size of an S.U.V. to the surface of Mars safely and drive it around, sending data and pictures back from Mars to us. You think these people know what they’re talking about? …How about the United States Navy? The commander in chief of our Pacific Command? Is he colluding when he says that?…

But look at the property casualty insurance and reinsurance industry. They’re the people with the biggest bet on this. They have billions of dollars riding on getting it right, and they say climate change is real, carbon pollution is causing it, we’ve got to do something about it.

For seven minutes, Whitehouse dismantled Inhofe’s every point in an eloquently devised tongue-lashing of logic and empirical scientific analysis.
Watch Whitehouse’s amazing rebuttal below:

Watch Democratic Sen. Whitehouse Destroy A Climate Change Denying Republican | Ring of Fire

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

What a sad little contribution in the face of the many (and I mean a sh*t load) of scandals, unrealized predictions, failed 'models', BS hockey-stick graphs, etc, etc.

That's all you could come up with to 'prove' global warming?

Bitter little tears MF.... Bitter little tears

The sat pics I was able to find show more ice chuncks than I would willingly run my little fiberglass boat through.

Impossible!

You see, there was a study... Research... Experts... 97% consensus... Debates that were over...

No, I'm afraid that you are dead wrong taxslave, the North is ice free and has been since 2013

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Get ready to meet the Mesosphere again this winter. Did you enjoy the way it smelled, tasted and burned in your lungs last winter?