Jewish Man Arrested For Bringing Dog To Anti-Israel Al-Quds Rally

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Pickets can be weapons too. That's why the legal definition YOU posted says "ANY THING used.."

Is that Newfoundland Judge a blind bull****ter for saying a dog IS a weapon?

a 165lb dog isn't at all intimidating is it?

I don't have a 165lb dog (My big dog is only 160lbs, & I walk him along with
another 75lb dog), but if I was out with my boys and came across a protest
or demonstration with a pack of knobs out being.....well....knobs, and knowing
that my dogs act upon my body language for their guidance, I'd be doing a very
abrupt about face and heading the opposite direction.

Can a dog be a weapon? In the wrong hands....in a heartbeat.

My big dog is an old dog now, but if someone was to push me....it would be a
situation that I'd rather just avoid before the fecal matter inpacted upon the
rotory device.

Last edited:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Even if this guy (with no group affiliation like the other zealots protesting the protesters) was trolling the rally for an hour with his Israeli Flag-wearing service dog...even if...and even if the muslim dudes got testy because this guy was talkin' to their wimmin'...even if that...then (as the story goes, because it sure hasn't been re-reported in many outlets) the muslim that started the pushing match should also have been 'arrested'...not to mention the other manly muslim man that kicked the dog in the video.

The Toronto Pet Daily

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
To eat, yes. But do moderate Jews and Muslimis even refuse to touch them?

In fact, the Qur'an even allows the consumption of pork if there is nothing else to eat!
You don't always miss the point, but when you do, you do it epically.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I know. You're the only one with balls enough to say it but he wasn't celebrating and just out walking his dog was he?

Exactly what I said and I support his actions- same as I support those that protest White Supremacists- or other groups that espouse hatred.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Locutus;1636456[B said:
]
[/B]
Several other groups, including the hard-line Jewish Defence League, also attended the rally to counter the Al-Quds message — a message they say spreads anti-Semitism.s
Anti-Arab racist terrorist organization whining about anti-semitism?

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
What would you expect them to do - show up with flower petals in their hands, chanting peace be upon you. Fuk you are dumb.

Naw.

He is one of those.

He has been upset at the uppitty Jews ever since they decided it was unwise to peacefully line up in front of the gas chambers......

Again all the sh*t is fueled by "religions"
As long as they exists [and i mean religions] there will never be peace.

Yep.

And the only serious attempt to remove religion from human culture (communism) resulted in over 100 million dead in the twentieth century.

Be careful what you wish for.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Myself I would have rented a Vietnamese Pig and taken it for a walk - Geared up with hidden cameras and all the kit. Going to do a job do it right.

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
The cops were anti semites. A ****disturber hiding behind his dog is pathetic not funny at all. That type
should be discouraged.

"epically"?

Reason why I would bring a pig- or if I could afford it let loose a herd of pigs- Pigs run wild.

MapleDog

Time Out
Jun 1, 2012
St Calixte Quebec Canada
And the only serious attempt to remove religion from human culture (communism) resulted in over 100 million dead in the twentieth century.

Be careful what you wish for.
Communism is a sort of religion,they said power to the people,but who were the people,the working class or the elite wrapping themselves in a lie?

communism or democracy,you will nwever see the real people in charge.

as they are refered to in french "Les idiots utiles" "The useful idiots"

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Communism is a sort of religion,they said power to the people,but who were the people,the working class or the elite wrapping themselves in a lie?

communism or democracy,you will nwever see the real people in charge.

as they are refered to in french "Les idiots utiles" "The useful idiots"

Nonsense, stuff go around on the big wheel and come around the same way, always, the unreal people know this better than you. Why do you think they invented the police?