Man Who Urinated on Alamo Could Face Felony

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
I think it utterly reprehensible that anyone would piss in the same place where Davy Crockett and company must've pissed themselves when they saw all those fvcking Mexicans.

:?P

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You think he did? Clearly you are just as ignorant as to what happened at the Alamo as he is.

Notice how the 2 of them have shut up since I posted some of the facts concerning who was responsible for what deaths at the Alamo?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I did. Not to mention that not one male Texan survived.

Of course not, Santa Anna made it perfectly clear when he gave his answer as to accepting their surrender what his intentions were. If either of these idiots had done even the smallest amount of research they would have found out what the Mexican people thought of General Santa Anna and what kind of man he was.

I'm just real curious as to how America got dragged into it.

America got dragged in because both juan and cliffy considers Texans, even back then, as americans rather than Texans fighting for their independence from the brutal Santa Anna.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Texians = Mexicans, fed up with Santa Anna. Eastern immigrants, that were happy until Santa Anna went nutty.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Notice how the 2 of them have shut up since I posted some of the facts concerning who was responsible for what deaths at the Alamo?
All the myriad lies and stupidity emanating from that shabby little fort are not worth arguing about. A few interesting men, Crockett, Travis, Bowie, to name just three died there if we can believe anything that comes out of there. Seems to me Huston made them all colonels. If you don't like a particular Alamo history, make up your own. Most everybody else did.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
All the myriad lies and stupidity emanating from that shabby little fort are not worth arguing about. A few interesting men, Crockett, Travis, Bowie, to name just three died there if we can believe anything that comes out of there. Seems to me Huston made them all colonels. If you don't like a particular Alamo history, make up your own. Most everybody else did.

Did you read the link Juan? Didn't think so, otherwise you still wouldn't be shouting your stupidity from the mountain tops. The link I provided was a testimonial from one of Santa Anna's own men.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
Unreal.The appropriate thing to do, IMO, would be to nail him for the misdemeanors and fine him a few grand to pay for the "repairs" :rolleyes: and court costs with a little bit of extra for interest. It ain't like he blew of Washington's nose with a cannon in Keystone, SD.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Nobody made up the Texians.

They were residents of the Republic of Texas.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Perhaps I don't know enough or care enough to have dug into the subject beyond the movies I have seen over the years, but I make it a policy not to engage in discussion with people who call others idiots.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Perhaps I don't know enough or care enough to have dug into the subject beyond the movies I have seen over the years, but I make it a policy not to engage in discussion with people who call others idiots.
What else do you call people so wrapped up in hate, they aren't even capable of acknowledging the errors in the misconceptions they use to demonize a country?

Geezus, Gh is one of the quintessential anti American members, and even he acknowledges the Alamo was defended by Texians, in the Republic of Texas.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Truth hurts I guess. What other descriptor would you use for someone that comments on something that they know nothing about as if they did?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

It wasn't even a fort. It was a Catholic Mission.

Houston made them all Colonels huh? Now who is making up history? Any other neat facts on the Battle of the Alamo you'd like to share with us?

Unreal.The appropriate thing to do, IMO, would be to nail him for the misdemeanors and fine him a few grand to pay for the "repairs" :rolleyes: and court costs with a little bit of extra for interest. It ain't like he blew of Washington's nose with a cannon in Keystone, SD.

Which is pretty much what is going to happen. He will plead guilty to the lesser charges and be fined. Of course these fines are almost impossible to collect.

Geezus, Gh is one of the quintessential anti American members, and even he acknowledges the Alamo was defended by Texians, in the Republic of Texas.

True that! Now Gerry and I are defending the Alamo side by side!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

However, if some pee boss has taken the time to think the plan through, I might be able to overlook the infraction.