Regarding my "islamic terrorist buddies"

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself...

And, of course, Israeli police, being Jews, are expected to line up peacefully to have their heads bashed in with rocks.

Oh, and pic one? The Israeli with the M-16? I LOVE that one!

A wonderful pic to encourage emotional response from ignorant hand-wringers..."Look at that monster about to shoot that innocent child!!!"

Except......

1. Although the angle of the photograph makes it somewhat appear that the weapon is pointed at the child, it is not at all clear on close examination that is the case.....look closely at his left arm....it is not extended, on close examination it is clear he is holding the weapon across his chest, it is not pointed anywhere near the child, it is only the chance camera angle that makes it appear that way.

2. The weapon is NOT shouldered in the firing position. Look at his right shoulder, you can clearly see the butt is not against his shoulder.....it is across it, as the weapon is being held across his chest.

3. The Israeli's trigger finger is in the proper position, straight out along the frame of the weapon, NOT inside the trigger guard, much less on the trigger.

He is not ready to fire the weapon, nor is he pointing it at anyone..

You should really quit drinking the purple kool-aid of Islamist propaganda......

And, considering their history, the accusation of genocide against Israelis is particularly distasteful.......it clearly flies in the face of all the facts and the demographics, and the fact you continue to put it forward is absolute proof of your Jew-hatred...........

Where did I claim the image portrayed an IDF soldier about to shoot a child? You'll have to quote me.

I interpreted Unforgiven posts as support for Palestinian genocide, which would involve killing Palestinian men, women and children. I can reference many cases where the IDF has deliberately killed Palestinian children and gotten away with it.

This case for example:

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl
Officer ignored warnings that teenager was terrified
Defence says 'confirming the kill' standard practice

Wednesday 16 November 2005

An Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday...

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian
Here are other cases:

Bullets in the brain, shrapnel in the spine: the terrible injuries suffered by children of Gaza - Telegraph

YouTube - Israeli soldiers ate chocolate while shooting children

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]A father protects his son
In this image from video, Jamal al-Durrah protects his 12-year-old son Mohammed, as they shelter behind a barrel of crossfire near the Netzarim junction in Gaza City, on Saturday September 30 2000.
[/FONT][FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Analysis of the shooting: Suzanne Goldenberg[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Jamal shouts out to the cameraman filming the scene[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Moments later, Mohammed is dead and his father severely wounded[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]A mother mourns
Amal al-Durrah, 36, sits besides her son Ali, 8, at their home in Bourij refugee camp in the Gaza strip after hearing the news that her son Mohammed had been shot dead.
[/FONT][FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Photo: Adel Hana/AP[/FONT]

The making of a 'martyr' | guardian.co.uk | guardian.co.uk
Analysis
...The images of al-Dirreh and his son cowering, vainly, behind a barrel would have been emotive enough if, as first reports suggested, they were caught in the crossfire between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian police or protesters. But by the end of the weekend the evidence was pointing to a still more chilling conclusion: that the 12-year-old boy and his father were deliberately targeted by Israeli soldiers....
Suzanne Goldenberg on the Palestinian boy martyr | World news | The Guardian

Judge for yourself. Here is a list of children killed on both sides of the conflict with a brief description of the circumstances.
http://www.rememberthesechildren.org/remember2010.html

I don't support violence or either side's war crimes. I support people knowing the truth about this conflict. While all Canadians are well aware of Palestinian war crimes, that's not the whole story. Few Canadians know about Israeli war crimes because our news doesn't report them and our leaders are shamefully silent about them.

I have no problem condemning either side's war crimes, unlike my critics, most of whom won't even acknowledge Israeli war crimes, let alone condemn them.

Last edited:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
One article, from 2000 does NOT mean that Israel has a policy of targeting civilians OR children. You come up with this happening every day, or every week even then you might have a case. Otherwise you are just trying blow smoke up the ill informed's asses.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Where did I claim the image portrayed an IDF soldier about to shoot a child? You'll have to quote me.

I interpreted Unforgiven posts as support for Palestinian genocide, which would involve killing Palestinian men, women and children. I can reference many cases where the IDF has deliberately killed Palestinian children and gotten away with it.

This case for example:

Here are other cases:

Bullets in the brain, shrapnel in the spine: the terrible injuries suffered by children of Gaza - Telegraph

YouTube - Israeli soldiers ate chocolate while shooting children

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]A father protects his son
In this image from video, Jamal al-Durrah protects his 12-year-old son Mohammed, as they shelter behind a barrel of crossfire near the Netzarim junction in Gaza City, on Saturday September 30 2000.
[/FONT][FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Analysis of the shooting: Suzanne Goldenberg[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Jamal shouts out to the cameraman filming the scene[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Moments later, Mohammed is dead and his father severely wounded[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]A mother mourns
Amal al-Durrah, 36, sits besides her son Ali, 8, at their home in Bourij refugee camp in the Gaza strip after hearing the news that her son Mohammed had been shot dead.
[/FONT][FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Photo: Adel Hana/AP[/FONT]

The making of a 'martyr' | guardian.co.uk | guardian.co.uk
Analysis
...The images of al-Dirreh and his son cowering, vainly, behind a barrel would have been emotive enough if, as first reports suggested, they were caught in the crossfire between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian police or protesters. But by the end of the weekend the evidence was pointing to a still more chilling conclusion: that the 12-year-old boy and his father were deliberately targeted by Israeli soldiers....
Suzanne Goldenberg on the Palestinian boy martyr | World news | The Guardian

Judge for yourself. Here is a list of children killed on both sides of the conflict with a brief description of the circumstances.
Remember These Children 2009 Memorial

I don't support violence or either side's war crimes. I support people knowing the truth about this conflict. While all Canadians are well aware of Palestinian war crimes, that's not the whole story. Few Canadians know about Israeli war crimes because our news doesn't report them and our leaders are shamefully silent about them.

I don't

You posted the pic of the Israeli soldier because you are a Jew hater and a propagandist for the Islamists of Hamas and Hezbollah.

More BS.

CAMERA: BACKGROUNDER: Mohammed Al Dura

LiveLeak.com - Boy shot by Israelis Faked Muhammad Jamal al-Durrah

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
For some reason each side makes excuses for themselves.

I guess because of that statement I hate Jews and Palastinians.

I have been accused of both many times which is why I rarely comment on this subject.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Earth as one if you have buddies that are terrorists or are planning on acting like terrorists, it is your job to report them. Cause otherwise your a terrorist for suppourting them

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
One article, from 2000 does NOT mean that Israel has a policy of targeting civilians OR children. You come up with this happening every day, or every week even then you might have a case. Otherwise you are just trying blow smoke up the ill informed's asses.

Can anyone here read? Please quote where I claimed the IDF has a policy of targeting civilians OR children.

What I said is that the IDF does kill children and gave lots of examples.

While the IDF doesn't have a policy to kill Palestinian civilians, they do allow their soldiers to get away with murdering civilians including children. They claim they investigate, but rarely do anything when the evidence supports murder and on the few rare occasions when it comes to court, the offenders are found not guilty most of the time. If they are found guilty, they usually get a suspended sentence and a temporary demotion.

How frequent are these days? More frequent than the few which are caught on camera. Here are the numbers from Sept 29, 2000 until September 2010:

124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1,452 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

“The majority of these [Palestinian] children were killed and injured while going about normal daily activities, such as going to school, playing, shopping, or simply being in their homes. Sixty-four percent of children killed during the first six months of 2003 died as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks, or from indiscriminate fire from Israeli soldiers.”
Source: Remember These Children, a coalition of groups calling for an end to the killing of children and a fair resolution of the conflict. (View the complete list of the victims, which was last updated on September 7, 2010.)

Earth as one if you have buddies that are terrorists or are planning on acting like terrorists, it is your job to report them. Cause otherwise your a terrorist for suppourting them

Well this is a new low. Because I point out Israeli war crimes as well as Palestinian ones instead of just pointing out Palestinian war crimes and ignoring Israeli ones like our news and leaders, I not only have terrorists for friends, I'm one of them.

For the record, if I was aware of anyone planning or even contemplating an illegal violent act, you can be certain I would report them.

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
You posted the pic of the Israeli soldier because you are a Jew hater and a propagandist for the Islamists of Hamas and Hezbollah.

More BS.

CAMERA: BACKGROUNDER: Mohammed Al Dura

LiveLeak.com - Boy shot by Israelis Faked Muhammad Jamal al-Durrah

Be serious. CAMERA?

The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) is a Boston-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit, pro-Israel[2] media watchdog group.[3] The group says it was founded in 1982 "to respond to the Washington Post's coverage of Israel's Lebanon incursion, and to the paper's general anti-Israel bias".[4]
CAMERA is known for its pro-Israel media monitoring and advocacy.[5][6][7][8] CAMERA releases reports to counter what it calls "frequently inaccurate and skewed characterizations of Israel and of events in the Middle East" that it believes may fuel anti-Israel and anti-Jewish prejudice.[3] The group mobilizes protests against what it describes as unfair media coverage by issuing full-page ads in newspapers,[9] organizing demonstrations,[10] and encouraging sponsors to withhold funds.[10] CAMERA has about 55,000 paying members[11] and claims 46 news outlets have issued corrections based on their work.[12]
CAMERA has attracted both critics and supporters. Gershom Gorenberg, a journalist for The American Prospect, has written that CAMERA is "Orwellian-named"[13] and that "like others engaged in the narrative wars, it does not understand the difference between advocacy and accuracy".[14] Other critics have described CAMERA as a special interest group[15] fighting for a pro-Israeli bias.[16][17] Prominent American Jews Eli Wiesel, Senator Joe Lieberman and Alan Dershowitz, as well as former Israeli cabinet minister Natan Sharansky have done fundraising for CAMERA, speaking at their national conference.[18] Richard Landes, an Associate Professor at Boston University and noted proponent for Israeli statehood, said "their work is that they are careful both to reason and cite sources scrupulously" and that those who dismiss their work "rely on a dismissal that is at least as partisan as that with which it charges others."[19]
In May 2008, five Wikipedia editors involved in a CAMERA campaign to edit Wikipedia were banned by Wikipedia administrators, who wrote that the project's open nature "is fundamentally incompatible with the creation of a private group to surreptitiously coordinate editing by ideologically like-minded individuals".[20]

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
For some reason each side makes excuses for themselves.

I guess because of that statement I hate Jews and Palastinians.

I have been accused of both many times which is why I rarely comment on this subject.

I don't know about you, but I'm a Canadian. IMO, Canada and Canadians need not and should not take sides in this dispute.

For the record, I never advocated taking the side of Palestinian war criminals over Israeli war criminals. I advocate taking the side of innocent civilians against the war criminals. Israeli and Palestinian civilians have the same right to live in peace.

I also advocate Canada having a single standard when dealing with war criminals. Our news should report and our leaders should condemn all war crimes. I agree with Canada's policy regarding Hamas and Hezbollah. But I disagree with Harper's stated unshakable support of Israel and his silence regarding Israeli war crimes. I don't expect much to change while Harper is PM, nor would I expect Ignatieff to say or do anything which might offend Israel.

Last edited:

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Be serious. CAMERA?

The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) is a Boston-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit, pro-Israel[2] media watchdog group.[3] The group says it was founded in 1982 "to respond to the Washington Post's coverage of Israel's Lebanon incursion, and to the paper's general anti-Israel bias".[4]
CAMERA is known for its pro-Israel media monitoring and advocacy.[5][6][7][8] CAMERA releases reports to counter what it calls "frequently inaccurate and skewed characterizations of Israel and of events in the Middle East" that it believes may fuel anti-Israel and anti-Jewish prejudice.[3] The group mobilizes protests against what it describes as unfair media coverage by issuing full-page ads in newspapers,[9] organizing demonstrations,[10] and encouraging sponsors to withhold funds.[10] CAMERA has about 55,000 paying members[11] and claims 46 news outlets have issued corrections based on their work.[12]
CAMERA has attracted both critics and supporters. Gershom Gorenberg, a journalist for The American Prospect, has written that CAMERA is "Orwellian-named"[13] and that "like others engaged in the narrative wars, it does not understand the difference between advocacy and accuracy".[14] Other critics have described CAMERA as a special interest group[15] fighting for a pro-Israeli bias.[16][17] Prominent American Jews Eli Wiesel, Senator Joe Lieberman and Alan Dershowitz, as well as former Israeli cabinet minister Natan Sharansky have done fundraising for CAMERA, speaking at their national conference.[18] Richard Landes, an Associate Professor at Boston University and noted proponent for Israeli statehood, said "their work is that they are careful both to reason and cite sources scrupulously" and that those who dismiss their work "rely on a dismissal that is at least as partisan as that with which it charges others."[19]
In May 2008, five Wikipedia editors involved in a CAMERA campaign to edit Wikipedia were banned by Wikipedia administrators, who wrote that the project's open nature "is fundamentally incompatible with the creation of a private group to surreptitiously coordinate editing by ideologically like-minded individuals".[20]

Yes, I know who CAMERA is....and they are a damned sight more even-handed than the Guardian!!!

I used them because of the extensive detail on the case.....but I'll simplify it for you.

YouTube - Al Dura - What Really Happened?

YouTube - Al Dura affair: the 10 seconds never shown by France 2

YouTube - Muhamad Al-Dura was not killed.

IT'S A HOAX!

Quit drinking that kool-aid!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
If one looks at the exif data of the photos in this thread and others like it...sometimes the photographer or the reporter posting it in a newspaper forget to edit the data as to the date and other things and often you will find a "Photo shop" signature in the data especialy from that UK rag of a newspaper where a certain poster get's all his material.
It makes for interesting reading but I doubt if any readers in this forum are converted, which means an awfull lot of wasted time trying:lol:

earth_as_one

Time Out
Jan 5, 2006
Yes, I know who CAMERA is....and they are a damned sight more even-handed than the Guardian!!!

I used them because of the extensive detail on the case.....but I'll simplify it for you.

-CAMERA videos-

IT'S A HOAX!

Quit drinking that kool-aid!

I know for certain CAMERA is deliberately manipulative. Yes they find mistakes and fraud, but they also manufacture perceptions. Mostly they manufacture perceptions and if you believe them without question, well that explains alot. I'll take Guardian favored kool-aid over CAMERA any time. But even reputable news sources make mistakes, so where is The Guardian's retraction????

A couple other observations.

Only Israeli sources claim fraud.

The Israeli military is deliberately coy.

So I tracked the original source. Its in French, but the scenes appear self explanatory. Its pretty graphic and I don't recommend viewing it. Judge the France 2 kool-aid for yourself:

WARNING GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING VIOLENCE!
At 06:50
TCR 01:17:07:11
You were warned!
video Mohammed al Dura. Les Images - israel, gaza, intifada - videos Ma-Tvideo France2

I did find that this went to court:

Palestinian Propaganda Coup The Wall Street Journal October 2, 2007
By Natan Sharansky

Last month, a French court heard an appeals case whose forthcoming verdict will have far-reaching ramifications for all who value truth and accuracy in Middle East news reporting. The case involves Philippe Karsenty, a French journalist and media commentator, who was found guilty of defamation after he called for the firing of two France 2 Television journalists responsible for the Sept. 30, 2000, news report on the alleged killing of a 12-year-old Palestinian boy, Mohammed al-Dura, by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).

It has been seven years since France 2 Television broadcast the excruciating footage of Mohammed and his father Jamal crouching in terror behind a barrel in Gaza’s Netzarim Junction while, according to the report, under relentless fire from IDF soldiers. The 59-second clip, which ends with the boy apparently shot dead, was presented around the world as an unambiguous case of Israeli savagery.

Palestinian Propaganda Coup | EuropeNews

wiki:
The judges overturned the ruling against Karsenty on May 21, 2008 in a 13-page decision. They ruled that he had presented a coherent mass of evidence, had exercised in good faith his right to criticize, and that the cameraman's statements were "not perfectly credible either in form or content."[117] France 2 appealed to the country's Supreme Court, a case that continues.[118]...
>>
BTW, I don't see a retraction from France 2 either...

Another disturbing observation. Over a billion Arabs and Europeans saw this footage, but I don't recall it on Canadian news....

Your search - Muhammad al-Durrah site:cbc.ca - did not match any documents.

Muhammad al-Durrah site:.ca About 131 results 100% seem to spin this story in favor of a hoax...

I guess we'll have to wait for the final court decision...

Even if Karsenty wins his right to call this footage a hoax, I doubt France 2 will issue a retraction or an apology...

Last edited:

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
[QUOTE=earth_as_one;
I have posted this question on another thread started by yourself - Do you still believe the media is Jewish Controlled.

Chasing you around for an answer is poor etiquette by yourself. but just a part of how you interact - hard question - Exit stage left and into your bolt hole.

Start a thread then answer questions directed to you -

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007
Only Al Jazeera.
rimshot
I'll be here all week, try the fish and tip your waitress. :lol:

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So, basically, both of you admit war crimes on either side but are still fighting?? why??
Because EAO makes it out to be Israeli policy. EAO is an ideological troll, that simply spams this forum with his Joo hating propaganda.

I'm just baffled why there is still any conflict if the argument is logically resolved.
Because EAO still posts the same old crap over and over.

Some of us have grown, developed new opinions.

EAO still thinks Israel is like Nazi Germany, an apartheid state and has a policy of targeting civilians. When the simple stats dictate otherwise.

CB, I try to ignore obnoxious trolls.
How do you shave?

You can safely assume that my posts are not in response to anything you wrote unless I name you specifically, as in this post.
BS coward. You reply to threads all the time, with rebuttals to no other post content, but mine.

I doubt I ever referred to Hezbollah as "freedom fighters". You are going to have to quote me.
I', pressed for time at the moment, but rest assured, I later on today, or this weekend.
Yes I believe I did write that Hamas's leaders have been more honest than Israel's leaders, but that's hardly high praise (considering the level of Israeli leader deceit: ****** Israel's War of Deceit, Lies and Propaganda******* : Information Clearing House - ICH ), let alone a statement of support for Hamas. Let me give you an example.

When Hamas said they would respect the terms of the 2008 ceasefire, their actions indicate they were truthful.
When Israel's leaders said they would allow the free flow of humanitarian aid in response, their actions indicate they were deceitful.
Your claim was blamket, not specific to one event. And when you were provided with several examples of them lying, you simply ignored it.

That is both support for a neo Nazi terrorist group, and further demonization of Israel. Again proving what you really are.