Criticism of Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity is not Anti-Semitism

Is criticism of Israel's human rights record is anti-Semitic

• yes

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • no

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • maybe

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
All you holier than thou jew haters should stop and think about the atrocities carried out by christian Europeans against North American Indians and the many suicide bombings of Israeli schools and busses before you condemn Israel.

lol

Hey, we're bad - but we're not as bad as those guys.

Next time I criticize islamic suicide bombers, I'll make sure to juxtapose them with kamikaze pilots - just to make sure the criticism is fair, lol

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Until Canada starts treating all war criminals the same way, rather than condemning some and unshakably supporting others, I'll continue to criticize our government's double standards.

If you can find a Canadian who is as ignorant of Palestinan militant war crimes as most Canadians are ignorant of Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity, I'd be happy to point out why firing rockets and missiles at civilian targets is a war crime.

Judenrein? Is that a Arabic word, or are you claiming Hamas militants speak German. IMO, you are blaming Hamas for crimes committed by Germans and Europeans. Do you believe that Israeli soldiers should be able to murder unarmed Palestinian civilians as compensation for Canada sending Jewish refugees fleeing Nazi atrocities back to Europe for mass extermination?

Unlike Palestinian rockets and missles, few Canadians are aware of incidents like this:

Israeli soldiers shot dead 11 unarmed Palestinian civilians with white flags in Gaza offensive, claims report | World news | The Guardian

IMO, war crimes which result in Palestinian civilian casualties are just as serious as war crimes which result in Israeli deaths. Unfortunately IDF war crimes and crimes against humanity are almost never reported by Canada's news and reports by the UN and human rights organizations like Amnesty International are routinely dismissed as anti-Semiticism by our political leaders. Palestinian war crimes on the other hand very well reported by Canada's MSM and taken seriously by our political leaders... as they should. My problem isn't with Canada's stand regarding Palestinian war crimes, but their double standard regarding Israel which gets a free pass to commit war crimes and crimes against humanity.

You need to change the channel.

How about trying to find a new channel which portrays unarmed women and children fleeing a war zone under a white flag of truce as people, rather than terrorists. Then you might actually be able to recognize deliberately gunning down unarmed women and children as cold blooded murder.

If you really believe I hate Jews and support various terrorist organizations that rant death to Israel, perhaps you could reference something I've written rather than making unsubstantiated allegations.

IMO, you are yet another example of someone who been exposed to so much pro-Israel propaganda, that you've ceased to think critically and just automatically dismiss Israeli war crime and crime against humanity allegations. How else could someone ignore, or unshakably support cold blooded murder?

If, and it is a big if you post anything critical of your islamic terrorist buddies I will believe you are not a jew hater.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Until Canada starts treating all war criminals the same way, rather than condemning some and unshakably supporting others, I'll continue to criticize our government's double standards.

If you can find a Canadian who is as ignorant of Palestinan militant war crimes as most Canadians are ignorant of Israeli war crimes and crimes against humanity, I'd be happy to point out why firing rockets and missiles at civilian targets is a war crime.

Judenrein? Is that a Arabic word, or are you claiming Hamas militants speak German. IMO, you are blaming Hamas for crimes committed by Germans and Europeans. Do you believe that Israeli soldiers should be able to murder unarmed Palestinian civilians as compensation for Canada sending Jewish refugees fleeing Nazi atrocities back to Europe for mass extermination?

Unlike Palestinian rockets and missles, few Canadians are aware of incidents like this:

Israeli soldiers shot dead 11 unarmed Palestinian civilians with white flags in Gaza offensive, claims report | World news | The Guardian

IMO, war crimes which result in Palestinian civilian casualties are just as serious as war crimes which result in Israeli deaths. Unfortunately IDF war crimes and crimes against humanity are almost never reported by Canada's news and reports by the UN and human rights organizations like Amnesty International are routinely dismissed as anti-Semiticism by our political leaders. Palestinian war crimes on the other hand very well reported by Canada's MSM and taken seriously by our political leaders... as they should. My problem isn't with Canada's stand regarding Palestinian war crimes, but their double standard regarding Israel which gets a free pass to commit war crimes and crimes against humanity.

You need to change the channel.

How about trying to find a new channel which portrays unarmed women and children fleeing a war zone under a white flag of truce as people, rather than terrorists. Then you might actually be able to recognize deliberately gunning down unarmed women and children as cold blooded murder.

If you really believe I hate Jews and support various terrorist organizations that rant death to Israel, perhaps you could reference something I've written rather than making unsubstantiated allegations.

IMO, you are yet another example of someone who been exposed to so much pro-Israel propaganda, that you've ceased to think critically and just automatically dismiss Israeli war crime and crime against humanity allegations. How else could someone ignore, or unshakably support cold blooded murder?
I think the answer is to much Palestinian propaganda.

By your own quote: "IMO, war crimes which result in Palestinian civilian casualties are just as serious as war crimes which result in Israeli deaths. Unfortunately IDF war crimes and crimes against humanity are almost never reported by Canada's news and reports by the UN and human rights organizations like Amnesty International are routinely dismissed as anti-Semiticism by our political leaders. Palestinian war crimes on the other hand very well reported by Canada's MSM and taken seriously by our political leaders... as they should. My problem isn't with Canada's stand regarding Palestinian war crimes, but their double standard regarding Israel which gets a free pass to commit war crimes and crimes against humanity. "

This all supposedly happened 2 years ago. If it was news back then, I'm sure the Canadian news networks would have picked it up. News networks today seem to come up with the wildest stories just to make money. Many stories can be created in two years. What do you expect anyone to do about it today, no signs of WP being used, just 500 and 1000 lb bombs if needed. Make anybody happier? :roll: That is why you do not pick on the big guy, you being Palestine will get a bloody nose and PCHR is not exactly a unbiased source of information.

Nuggler

kind and gentle
Feb 27, 2006
Backwater, Ontario.
'''''''''The issue is whether Zionists and Israeli apologists have broadened the definition of anti-Semitism to include legitimate criticism of Israel or whether Israel's critics are deflating the definition to apologize for covert prejudice against Jews.'''''

According to our noble leader, Stevo, any criticism of Israel is Anti-Semitism.

How that piece of dogsh!te can think enough to come to any conclusion is surely a miracle. We should all start going to church.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Do you still believe that the world meidia is controlled by Jews.

Tell me the repercussions to Jews within isreal if the Arabs had won even 1 war

Tell me what the world would have done?

Hamas /Hezbollah - Look up how many they have killed - shooting one kid approx 4 years old on the beach when he was cornered.

How are Hamas/Hezbollah terrorists when the kill a Jew are glorified and evn when what they have done is considered a War Crime they name plaza's after them and hold large celebrations.

Tell me why it took repeated posts by me for you to answer a question about CUBerts Nukem all policy regarding Isreal. Why did it take an impartial person, which i completely discount, take repeated posts for you to answer.

Read you poll questions when you post a thread - they show exactly how impartial you are.

Skatchie

Time Out
Sep 24, 2010
Assiniboia
I think it's pretty obvious that the media in North America portrays Israel in a more than favorable light, in fact they are actually bigots against anybody that is not on Israel's side. CNN made a deal with the AIPAC pieces of trash to not refer to settlements as settlements anymore. They call them communities and don't state that they are on disputed land. they are portrayed as any Israeli town or city would be. This is complete BS. Even if you agree with the settlements there is no reason to lie to people and mislead them about what they are. We have no independent media anymore. It's sad.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I think it's pretty obvious that the media in North America portrays Israel in a more than favorable light, in fact they are actually bigots against anybody that is not on Israel's side. CNN made a deal with the AIPAC pieces of trash to not refer to settlements as settlements anymore. They call them communities and don't state that they are on disputed land. they are portrayed as any Israeli town or city would be. This is complete BS. Even if you agree with the settlements there is no reason to lie to people and mislead them about what they are. We have no independent media anymore. It's sad.
You make a claim that CNN enetered into a deal with AIPAC - Show me the money - I am Jewish - I like money Oy Vey

Skatchie

Time Out
Sep 24, 2010
Assiniboia
You make a claim that CNN enetered into a deal with AIPAC - Show me the money - I am Jewish - I like money Oy Vey

It was a decision reached in the production levels. I'm not sure anybody is even getting payed. It is obvious it happened though because you can look and clearly see that they do not use the term settlements, anymore. It's not something that can really be argued. SHow me them using it. Show me them stating that the community is in the west bank. You can't because they don't.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
It was a decision reached in the production levels. I'm not sure anybody is even getting payed. It is obvious it happened though because you can look and clearly see that they do not use the term settlements, anymore. It's not something that can really be argued. SHow me them using it. Show me them stating that the community is in the west bank. You can't because they don't.

You made the accusation, the onus is on YOU to provide some evidence.........

Skatchie

Time Out
Sep 24, 2010
Assiniboia
You made the accusation, the onus is on YOU to provide some evidence.........

You'll just make sh!t up and spin it and pretend there is a good reason for lying to everyone anyways. We all know that the media is pro Israel. Needing proof of that is ridiculous. The proof is in the pudding, as they say.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
You'll just make sh!t up and spin it and pretend there is a good reason for lying to everyone anyways. We all know that the media is pro Israel. Needing proof of that is ridiculous. The proof is in the pudding, as they say.

I don't know that the media is pro-Israeli.....I see both sides presented, from one source or the other......so yes, you need to provide some evidence.

I don't make up anything, in fact I usually cite my sources.......perhaps you would care to point out a specific instance where I "just make sh!t up"???

Somehow I doubt you will.......

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
So where is this proof? I'm waiting.

I don't know that the media is pro-Israeli.....I see both sides presented, from one source or the other......so yes, you need to provide some evidence.

I don't make up anything, in fact I usually cite my sources.......perhaps you would care to point out a specific instance where I "just make sh!t up"???

Somehow I doubt you will.......
So do I.

Did you notice EAO ignored my challenge?

Everything stupid.
Wow, what a witty response.

I made a post that deals with the biased views others have about the subject and nobody else objected to it.
Because no one else gives a rats ass about the stupidity that fills your posts. Me on the other hand. I like playing with small brain dead children.
Only you make an ass of yourself by insulting and then crying when I answer back.
I wasn't crying, I took the opportunity to point out how much of a moron you are is all.

Well, what the fùck do you expect?
Exactly what I made you do.

If you didn't like what I wrote why not just point out that in your worthless opinion my comment wasn't relevant?
I didn't have an issue with anything. You just gave me the opportunity to poke you. Thank you BTW.
Why make such an ass of yourself when nobody else felt it was of any negative consequence?
I didn't make an ass out of myself. I made you dance, and you still are...

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Show clips where they do what you say they do - you made the claim - prove it or as they say I will have to put a stake thru it - Rumor, innuendo, falsity tranferred from fiction to so called reality for some.

Again - Show me the money - Utube is filled with cnn clips.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States

What is so wrong with AIPAC, there in nothing wrong with having a organization looking out for your interests. We never had a independent media by the way.

A Voice for the U.S.-Israel Relationship

For more than half a century, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee has worked to help make Israel more secure by ensuring that American support remains strong. From a small pro-Israel public affairs boutique in the 1950s, AIPAC has grown into a 100,000-member national grassroots movement described by The New York Times as "the most important organization affecting America's relationship with Israel."
Political advocacy is one of the most effective ways in which AIPAC works to accomplish its mission. Each year, AIPAC is involved in more than 100 legislative and policy initiatives involving Middle East policy or aimed at broadening and deepening the U.S.-Israel bond.
AIPAC works to secure vital U.S. foreign aid for Israel to help ensure Israel remains strong and secure. AIPAC is working to promote strategic cooperation between the two nations, to develop sound U.S. anti-terrorist policies, to share homeland security techniques and technologies, and to stop rogue nations such as Iran from acquiring weapons of mass destruction.
These efforts are critical to Israel's security and to American interests in the Middle East and around the world. In addition to working closely with Congress, AIPAC also actively educates and works with candidates for federal office, White House, Pentagon and State Department officials, and other policymakers whose decisions affect Israel's future and America's policies in the Middle East. AIPAC keeps political leaders and citizen activists apprised of critical developments affecting the U.S-Israel relationship through publications such as the Near East Report and continually updated news and issues analysis.

http://www.aipac.org/about_AIPAC/26.asp

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
No I do not believe hat anyone that is against Nukes is an Islamic Terrorist - But it shows how idiotic you reply is - Skipped over the hard points - As always -

Yet you think you are impartial - Fine - lots of people is places where the shirts have long sleeves, hook together and zipper up the back that also have such fantasies along with being dangerous to themselves and others - people like yourself group together and use each other to bolster your beliefs - Fine with me - Just that when you take idiocy, racism and so called impartiality public - Do not expect others in the general public to follow you slavishly - now back to the corner, get that proper shaved head look and pretend again.

It is of no concern to me that you are not grounded in any reality except your hatred for Israel - And that reality is in you and is you- you have shown clearly in your posts - Do you still believe the media is Jewish Controlled -

I meet and have met your kind all my lifestill do and on one hand i despise on the other i pity like a rabid dog.

EAO - No answer yet - Having a problem of sorts.

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
''Me on the other hand. I like playing with small brain dead children.''

Obviously, you looked in the mirror and saw what an ass you are and projected your self image unto me. But that's the usual course for a self hating neurotic like you. Just like this:

Projection

Explanations > Behaviors > Coping > Projection​
Description

When a person has uncomfortable thoughts or feelings, they may project these onto other people, assigning the thoughts or feelings that they need to repress to a convenient alternative target.
Projection may also happen to obliterate attributes of other people with which we are uncomfortable. We assume that they are like us, and in doing so we allow ourselves to ignore those attributes they have with which we are uncomfortable.

• Neurotic projection is perceiving others as operating in ways one unconsciously finds objectionable in yourself.
  • Complementary projection is assuming that others do, think and feel in the same way as you.
  • Complimentary projection is assuming that others can do things as well as you.
Projection also appears where we see our own traits in other people, as in the false consensus effect. Thus we see our friends as being more like us than they really are.
Example

I do not like another person. But I have a value that says I should like everyone. So I project onto them that they do not like me. This allows me to avoid them and also to handle my own feelings of dislike.

Projection

But I forgive you cause you have a low self esteem.

;)