Has Israel become a Racist State?

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
1)
Damn Einsmench, you'd just LOVE an excuse to go on a Jew-killing spree, wouldn't you?

2)You know as well as I do that such lunatic calls to murder of Arabs and Palestinians are NOT the mainstream of Israeli or certainly Jewish thoughts.....they are radical, fringe ideas put out by lunatics.

If Israel wanted the Arab population of Israel dead, it would be dead in a month.

Instead, the Israeli Supreme Court preventing the ban on certain Arab political parties in the last election......

3)If Israel want to kill off, or even punish the Palestinian population of Gaza, it could have murdered tens....no hundreds of thousands in the 22 day incursions this year.....In fact less than 1.000 non-combatants were killed. That is according to Human Rights Watch.

4)Give it a break....the Third Reich is done. The glory days of Jew murder will not return.

It is guys like you that make Zionism a necessity....so next time you are screaming about Zionism, and looking for the reasons it exists, look in the mirror.

1) No Colpy I don't want to kill anyone if I did I would have joined the army like you did. Unfortunately you picked the wrong army. The IDF would have given you agreat safe opportunity to kill with honour for the people you support without thought.

2) You knoe very well that these ideas are put out by Israeli politicians and Rabbis since the formation of Israel.
3) Thank you for informing me how many Israel can kill-something that seems to make you very proud. Even Israel can not justify murdering thousands with a military attack.
Israel is certainly doing its best to demoralize, destroy, deprive and starve the Palestinian population.
4) This has nothing to do with the Third Reich-you little pea brain is fixated and I'm getting tired of your insane trash quack that has nothing to do with discussions at hand.
5) It is acts and people like you that support murder and lies that make me question.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
"I don't want to kill anyone if I did I would have joined the army like you did."

First of all I do not see what joining the Army or any military branch has to do with killing anyone. No sane person wants to kill anyone. Maybe if you had sacrificed some precious time of your like you would have a better appreciation of world affairs and life.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
"I don't want to kill anyone if I did I would have joined the army like you did."

First of all I do not see what joining the Army or any military branch has to do with killing anyone. No sane person wants to kill anyone. Maybe if you had sacrificed some precious time of your like you would have a better appreciation of world affairs and life.

Did you join the army too ironsides? The IDF is looking for volunteers.
There are a lot of things you don't see.
You need to explain your comment>>>Maybe if you had sacrificed some precious time of your like you would have a better appreciation of world affairs and life. I have no idea what you mean. Do you know or did you just blab.

So in your opinion Some Rabbis and Israeli political leaders are insane.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
I wouldn't try and twist my words, but in answer to your question. I spent a little over 40 years in the service. (1964-2004)

Of course, I consider anybody who randomly and without thought who proposes or commits any kind of violence upon another person/group insane.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Maybe if you had sacrificed some precious time of your like you would have a better appreciation of world affairs and life. <<--Explain what you mean?

You mean joining the army? To do what -? Occupy Germany, peace keep in Somalia, go as a sniper loan to the USA?? Help me out with this sacrifice and stuff????

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Maybe if you had sacrificed some precious time of your like you would have a better appreciation of world affairs and life. <<--Explain what you mean?

You mean joining the army? To do what -? Occupy Germany, peace keep in Somalia, go as a sniper loan to the USA?? Help me out with this sacrifice and stuff????

No. not just Military. Do something for your country, anything like Peace Corps (Your country's version) if you like, anything except sit back and do nothing to help situation. By the way, we do not need nor want sniper loaners

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Canadian snipers unofficially were credited with killing 20 Al-Qaeda members during Operation Anaconda in the Shahi Kot Valley. Two sniper teams also were recommended for the U.S. Bronze Star.
The Canadian Army has a total of 317 qualified snipers, but not all of them are employed as such, Warrant Officer George Williams told National Defense. There are nine battalions in the Army, and each has eight snipers, he said. That number is poised to grow in the future, according to Williams. --I guess Canada according to you really admires insane people--

How would you know what I have done in my life.
How dare you suggest that I haven't contributed.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Then you should know what your talking about. I didn't belittle anyone's sniper teams, and wouldn't..

All this calling Israel to be racist by how they treat Palestinians/Arabs, they both originate from the same people, they are all mixed races. Have you ever seen what the Hamas/PLO etc. have and do to the Israeli's? There is nothing wrong with wanting to destroy the enemy, 'War is Hell".

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Yes I've seen what Palestinians have done and what Israelis have done.What a way to live.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
1)

1) No Colpy I don't want to kill anyone if I did I would have joined the army like you did. Unfortunately you picked the wrong army. The IDF would have given you agreat safe opportunity to kill with honour for the people you support without thought.

Just for the record, I've never served in any country's armed forces.

OkiefromMuskoki

Nominee Member
Mar 18, 2009
Muskoka
I anybody wants evidence (not proof or opinion) that Israel has indeed become a "racist" state, read the letters to the editor and some of the columnists in The Jerusalem Post and Haaretz. There is as much hate there as there is in the Arab media.

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
JERUSALEM – State-owned Israel Railways says it has fired around 40 Israeli Arabs after deciding only military veterans could do their jobs.
The railways says its security department changed the criteria. But it also says it is interested in providing veterans work in this tight economy.
The workers acted as lookouts at crossings to prevent trains and vehicles from colliding.
Israel's Arab minority has long suffered from discrimination in the job market. However, the railway denied Monday that it was discriminating against its workers.
It says the new job criteria would also apply to Israeli Jews who were disqualified from the military or chose not to serve for religious reasons. Most Israeli Arabs are not required to serve in the military.
But Palestinian should sing and play for Israelis.

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
JERUSALEM – State-owned Israel Railways says it has fired around 40 Israeli Arabs after deciding only military veterans could do their jobs.
The railways says its security department changed the criteria. But it also says it is interested in providing veterans work in this tight economy.
The workers acted as lookouts at crossings to prevent trains and vehicles from colliding.
Israel's Arab minority has long suffered from discrimination in the job market. However, the railway denied Monday that it was discriminating against its workers.
It says the new job criteria would also apply to Israeli Jews who were disqualified from the military or chose not to serve for religious reasons. Most Israeli Arabs are not required to serve in the military.
But Palestinian should sing and play for Israelis.

No problem there, if you want equal rights join the military and help protect those rights. Your right they are not required to join, but should think of it as a privilege. (Hmmm yup, good idea for all)

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Iron--these Arabs were employed in the first place. Got that. Now they have been fired not grandfathered. But you are a good supporters -no thought just ISRAEL is right--You provide so much mirth--

Sorry ,Colpy, I thought that you had stated that you joind the Canadian forces--perhaps it was Zz.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Any idea how much of today's Israeli population are your sworn Soviet enemies? Did Zionism cure them of their hate for the west or the southern Asians that kicked their asses in how many conflicts?

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
But the string here is about whether Israel is a racist state. I'd say no. Israelis practice religious based discrimination. But it still results in oppression and injustice.
That's what my opinion is, also. The idea is ridiculous.
(Um, I wish some of you people would finally figure out that not all Israelis are Jews and not all Jews are Israeli, not all Arabs are Muslims and not all Muslims are Arab, etc. DUH!!)

ironsides

Executive Branch Member
Feb 13, 2009
United States
Iron--these Arabs were employed in the first place. Got that. Now they have been fired not grandfathered. But you are a good supporters -no thought just ISRAEL is right--You provide so much mirth--

Sorry ,Colpy, I thought that you had stated that you joind the Canadian forces--perhaps it was Zz.

The only Arabs that were fired, laid off what ever you want to call it were those who did not serve in the IDF (by the way there were Israeli's who did not serve who were also laid off This was done for two reasons, 1.) Better security, and 2.) To have jobs available for Arab and Israeli military veterans when they leave the IDF. As in most Arab countries where Muslims must serve in military, the Israeli must also serve in the armed forces for a couple of years. Those that refuse for what ever reason do not have the right to certain goverment jobs.
As I said, nothing racist, just if you want specific goverment job, earn the right for it. Why should anybody not qualified be grandfatherd. Seems that they and most feel safer with a veteran doing security than a non-vet.

Sublime

Electoral Member
Mar 8, 2006
Toronto
Isreal poses as a terrific Army base for allied forces, get used to them getting "favourtism" from the U.S.!