Religious want a voice in science classes again

Spade

Ace Poster
Nov 18, 2008
Aether Island
Q: You know, Anna, what really pisses me off?
A: They (Read, teachers) teach "Roundism" as scientific fact in Canadian schools.

Roundism: The erroneous belief that the Earth is round.

In Genesis, it is clear the Earth is flat. It is the firmament which is semi circular. The stars are imbedded in the firmament. There are gates in the firmament which Gawd opens and closes to bring us rain. it's all in Genesis. I'd quote it, but I am sure you have studied these passages!

Let's teach "Flatism" as a biblical alternative!

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Q: You know, Anna, what really pisses me off?
A: They (Read, teachers) teach "Roundism" as scientific fact in Canadian schools.

Roundism: The erroneous belief that the Earth is round.

In Genesis, it is clear the Earth is flat. It is the firmament which is semi circular. The stars are imbedded in the firmament. There are gates in the firmament which Gawd opens and closes to bring us rain. it's all in Genesis. I'd quote it, but I am sure you have studied these passages!

Let's teach "Flatism" as a biblical alternative!
WOOT! Now you're onto something. YAY!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
what does any of this have to do with sports?

or are the athiests now going to start spamming all the subforums with their hatefull threads.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
... and try to excuse their views by calling it "critical thinking". Hilarious.Darwin Foes Add Warming to Targets - NYTimes.com

Don't know whether to laugh or cry, Anna. Cry might be closest to the mark, especially for all those poor kids whose families jam this c**p down their throats at home and want to see the same thing happen at school. It is creepy and in some way really disturbing to know there are people out there who really belief this bunkum.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Don't know whether to laugh or cry, Anna. Cry might be closest to the mark, especially for all those poor kids whose families jam this c**p down their throats at home and want to see the same thing happen at school. It is creepy and in some way really disturbing to know there are people out there who really belief this bunkum.
The world is full of disturbed people. One must step lightly through life in order to avoid soiling ones shoes with the doo doo they leave all over the place.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Hey! How come when I put this thread in the Sports forum it got redirected to the Faith Discussion forum, but the Olympic hockey thread is still in the Christian Discussion?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
what does any of this have to do with sports?
Nothing.

or are the athiests now going to start spamming all the subforums with their hatefull threads.
Nope. I put it in the sports forum in revenge for some twit putting the Olympic hockey thread in the Christian Discussion forum.