Who's cooler: Jesus or Mohamed?

View Poll Results: Who's cooler: Jesus or Mohamed, Ganesh of Zenu?
Jesus...cause he was a diry ol'hippy 5 50.00%
Mohamed... he had many wives 0 0%
Ganesh... elephant face 5 50.00%
Scientology... all hail Xenu 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

DurkaDurka
Who's cooler: Jesus or Mohamed, Ganesh or Xenu?
Last edited by DurkaDurka; Sep 12th, 2008 at 01:08 PM..

Unforgiven
Xena's hot!

Tonington
Ganesh!

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by UnforgivenView Post

Xena's hot!

lmao, back in the late 90's, she certainly was.

darkbeaver
Mohamed, jesus has been worn out.

lone wolf
Buddah 'cuz it's so hard to spell and he looks a lot like me

hermanntrude
jesus is the coolest. As far as I know he never hurt anyone, and his message was good and peaceful, doesn't matter who he was or what he was

mabudon
Elephant Face!!!!! Elephant Face!!!!! Elephant Face!!!!!

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

jesus is the coolest. As far as I know he never hurt anyone, and his message was good and peaceful, doesn't matter who he was or what he was

Like Herman said......

lone wolf
I just like the statue.... Looks like a jolly fellah. I can't compare Jesus to Mohammed to Ganesh to Xena 'cuz all I have to go on are what other people tell me....

DurkaDurka
it's a tight race, can Jesus match Ganesh's soaring popularity? Stay tuned...

Twig
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

Ditto

Scott Free
I think this will have to be settled in a mortal combat!!!

Moohamad will probably have the most brutal finishing move, "suicide explosive fist!"

Mind you christs "burn at the stake, die die die witch!" might be good too...

ahmadabdalrhman
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

[285] The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His Books, and His Messengers. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His Messengers." And they say: "We hear, and we obey, (we seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys."

diamond lady
Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Yaqoob (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat (the twelve sons of Yaqoob (Jacob)), and that which has been given to Moosa (Moses) and Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)." (Quran)

mabudon
Still locked in a dead heat here a few weeks in...

And I would imagine Ganesh would have the nastiest Finishing moves, 8 handed slap, tusk implale- heck Ganesh IS an animality all ready to go

Cliffy
None of the above. I prefer Coyote, the trickster, the self defeating, always lands on his feet no matter how much he screws up. Coyote requires a sense of humour be brought to every trial and tribulation, an ability to laugh at ones self.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

None of the above. I prefer Coyote, the trickster, the self defeating, always lands on his feet no matter how much he screws up. Coyote requires a sense of humour be brought to every trial and tribulation, an ability to laugh at ones self.

From the Native American Tarot deck? I had one but it was missing cards so i had to return it.

Francis2004
Cliffy I agree with you. Typical of a Canadian Vote, we don't get "None of the Above" again...

SirJosephPorter
Quote: Originally Posted by mabudonView Post

Elephant Face!!!!! Elephant Face!!!!! Elephant Face!!!!!

Quite right, Mabudon, if I had to choose between them I think Ganesh definitely comes out on top. For one thing, he is much more interesting looking than the other three, with the face of an elephant and body of a human being. Also, his pot belly makes him look rather comic.

Also, Ganesh has many more fairy tales; mythology associated with him that either Jesus or Mohammed. I have read extensively from Hindu mythology, it reads like thriller novels.

For instance, how did Ganesh acquire the elephant head? His father, Mahesh (of the Hindu Trinity, Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh) had a short temper. One day in a fit of temper, he chopped off his sonís head. He relented when his mother intervened on his behalf. But he could not find a human head to put back on; the only animal he could see was an elephant nearby. So he cut off the elephant head and stuck it on the torso of Ganesh.

Yes, of the four, Ganesh is by far the coolest.

Francis2004
Quote: Originally Posted by SirJosephPorterView Post

Quite right, Mabudon, if I had to choose between them I think Ganesh definitely comes out on top. For one thing, he is much more interesting looking than the other three, with the face of an elephant and body of a human being. Also, his pot belly makes him look rather comic.

Also, Ganesh has many more fairy tales; mythology associated with him that either Jesus or Mohammed. I have read extensively from Hindu mythology, it reads like thriller novels.

For instance, how did Ganesh acquire the elephant head? His father, Mahesh (of the Hindu Trinity, Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh) had a short temper. One day in a fit of temper, he chopped off his sonís head. He relented when his mother intervened on his behalf. But he could not find a human head to put back on; the only animal he could see was an elephant nearby. So he cut off the elephant head and stuck it on the torso of Ganesh.

Yes, of the four, Ganesh is by far the coolest.

Wow, talk about over analyzing.. he he he

SirJosephPorter
Quote: Originally Posted by SirFrancis2004View Post

Wow, talk about over analyzing.. he he he

Just having some fun at the expense of Hinduism, Islam and Christianity, Sir Francis

Said1
Shiva, Parvati and Ganesha, talk about your disfunctional families. While Shiva was supposed to be off at war, he was really teaching all the fair ladies about 'longing'.......don't worry baby, I'm getting a divorce from the crazy witch.

Francis2004
Quote: Originally Posted by SirJosephPorterView Post

Just having some fun at the expense of Hinduism, Islam and Christianity, Sir Francis

For a moment there SirJosephPorter, I thought you may have picked a religion..

With all the recent talk of "Joan of Arc" and "Messiah" at the other site, you may have had a revelation.. HA HA HA

SirJosephPorter
Quote: Originally Posted by SirFrancis2004View Post

For a moment there SirJosephPorter, I thought you may have picked a religion..

With all the recent talk of "Joan of Arc" and "Messiah" at the other site, you may have had a revelation.. HA HA HA

Well, too bad Joan of arc lost the election. She could have provided us with endless entertainment in the VP slot.

As to picking a religion, I have said it before, if somebody holds a gun to my head and asks me to pick a religion or he will pull the trigger, I would pick Buddhism. That is as close as you could come to Atheism and still believe in God.

MHz
Almighty God because He follows through on everything He says He is going to do........Granted it can be a burden on some for a bit of time.

Cliffy
From the Native American Tarot deck?

Said1,

No. Coyote is prominent in many Native American mythologies. To many he is the creator of life on Earth. The people of the Arrow Lakes, the Sinixt, feature Coyote in almost all of their creation myths. Most of the stories are a lot of fun at Coyote's experience. It is the native sense of humour that attracts me to their mythology more than any other.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

From the Native American Tarot deck?

Said1,

No. Coyote is prominent in many Native American mythologies. To many he is the creator of life on Earth. The people of the Arrow Lakes, the Sinixt, feature Coyote in almost all of their creation myths. Most of the stories are a lot of fun at Coyote's experience. It is the native sense of humour that attracts me to their mythology more than any other.

I know, it was a joke. I really did have a deck though!

MHz
I once stated that 'when you are God you don't need a fancy name', the thread went on for awhile and the only reply to my post was a 'boo, hiss' from somebody (who at least got it). I would of thought that everybody would have gone for God, Christians, and every other religion that believes in God, instead I fear I have killed another thread.

Vereya
Ganesh, Ganesh, let's cheer the God of Wisdom!!!