Expecting Miracles

akbar

Nominee Member
Mar 31, 2007
My friends I have been interpreting my feelings on various subjects regarding faith in the God. No doubt miracles are from the God only and I am a human just like you. Some or many of you might be better than me. I have some feelings about miracles so allow me to express.

Miracles do not happen on demand from humans. Miracles do not happen in ordinary circumstances. Miracles did not happen on certain times in history and they were/are not time bound. If a man jumps in sea by his own will and expects any miracle to happen to save his life is totally on the wrong and misconceived but if he is a believer and forcibly pushed into sea then he may hope for the God’s help. I mean the God may help in unavoidable dangers but not in self created. A believer does not loose hope but hope is hope and should never be taken as guaranteed. A true believer does not loose faith facing death or even it comes. Such hope of a true believer might be blessed by a miracle by the God. Miracles happen in extreme dangers or in extreme circumstances because one has to be extremely passionate in calling out the God for help. Such passionate calling though silently might result in miracles and patience is necessary.

Some chosen persons might be blessed with one or some miracles (with in limits) by the God. This blessing was never granted to be exercised as a magic show and blessed personalities were very humble even at times miracles happened through them by the will of God. Magic has its base in pride/defiance but miracles do not happen with out humbleness and utter submissiveness to the God. Magicians feel pride in their performance while believers pray the God if blessed with any miracle and humbleness is necessary for sincere prayers. They do not take any miracle as their performance.

There are and can be unnoticed miracles which we take as routine matter. Some of us might have experienced narrow escapes but we forget and are not grateful to the God. In fact all good happenings, including our life and health are blessings of the God if not miracles. Let us pray for such miracles which bring peace, love, satisfaction among humans and I believe faith in the God can bring such good changes.