I would like to hear any of any religion just talk about God

akbar

Nominee Member
Mar 31, 2007
The mighty groups are knocking loudly at the doors of heaven, fierce contest is going on to subdue one another, and we are too weak to face their furious bravos, so we are standing aside, waiting patiently for our turn to be considered. You are the God of universe and the God of humanity and we have faith in your mercy and benevolence. We do not reject their claims for being the first and only to enter your heaven, because it is upon you to decide but they do reject our hopes to be pardoned by you.
Oh the God of mankind help us.

I am an outlaw of so called religions. My mystical poet says:
“Is the religion brother of my wife (in an abusive sense) that I should care for?”
“Do away with religion. It hampers way to the God. Remove all obstacles between man and the God. Who is this, who intervenes between the lover and the beloved? Push him aside”
Groups are fighting with each other and I am fighting groups. I am sure I shall find friends and like minded people. Free humanity and clear the way. No interventions are required between an individual human and the God.
Oh, the beloved reveal you to me, I heartily long for you.

Oh my lord I pray you in my heart, sometimes silently and sometimes in my words. Have I to learn special words and special language? My lord, forgive me if it is so because it seems burdensome to me. I ask your favors very humbly, very sincerely, spontaneously as it comes to my mind, not observing the sacred manners or uttering sacred words; yet I hope you are equally mine as you can be to anyone else. None else is my lord, to none else I shall bow and from none else I shall beg, no matter you accept me as yours or not.

I believe that there are good humans all over the world apparently having different religions but actually the same. A meeting can be called to name their religion. If I am allowed entry names of existing religions can also be considered but these are so hostile to each other and here lies the problem.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yes the main religions of the world are all fighting among themselves for converts. Is that in and of itself sinful? Perhaps.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Sal

Isn't it lovely to be so wanted?
Haha yep they all want our soul. I think I shall just keep mine. How about you Curiosity? Who has your soul or do you have a soul according to your belief system?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Yes ma'am....

I have a good soul - I do not match up to it very well, but I am comfortable with our cohabitation. It also belongs to no one but me.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Yes ma'am....

I have a good soul - I do not match up to it very well, but I am comfortable with our cohabitation. It also belongs to no one but me.
Hm interesting. So are you and your soul separate? What entity then is soul?

akbar

Nominee Member
Mar 31, 2007
Sorry akbar, :-( I do not understand what you are saying here?

Perhaps I did not understood your post properly so you may let it go. I would not leave the forum until you or other friends get clear about all aspects of my faith. I request all friends to comment, question and criticise in what ever tone they want and I would happily answer if I am able to.

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
I'm amazed how confident the believers are.

The believers in God and the believers that there is no God.

Where is the evidence for or against the existence of God ?

Every time evidence is offered to prove the existence or non-existence of God, I don't see the proof either way.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Sal

I have learned the teachings of many faiths, applied the best of myself to my life as I have been able, but there is much more for me to understand.

My soul probably has the answers, my conscious mind and body struggle.

The learning is the most important journey - because if we find our destination - will we stop learning?

akbar

Nominee Member
Mar 31, 2007
I agree

Sal

I have learned the teachings of many faiths, applied the best of myself to my life as I have been able, but there is much more for me to understand.

The learning is the most important journey - because if we find our destination - will we stop learning?

I totally agree with you. Pure faith allows you to keep your thoughts free as it has no bindings.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

God made us in his own image to think for ourselves and not become sheep in any organized religion where all they want is your money as payment for your entrance into heaven.

akbar

Nominee Member
Mar 31, 2007
There is a God

I'm amazed how confident the believers are.

The believers in God and the believers that there is no God.

Where is the evidence for or against the existence of God ?

Every time evidence is offered to prove the existence or non-existence of God, I don't see the proof either way.

Once upon a time a farmer was praising the God for his good harvest. A learned philosopher was passing by him. He said to the farmer, "Oh, you simple man. There isn't any god. You worked hard and so your harvest is good." The farmer tried hard with his simplicity to make him believe that there is a God but the learned philosopher all the time said that he would not believe. He every time demanded a proof from the farmer and continued asking him, "Had he seen the God?"
The farmer get tired of his, "no, no." He hit the philosopher with a solid piece of mud on the back. Philosopher was much annoyed at his mishavor and rebucked him a lot. The farmer denied the action and asked him, "Had he seen him? Have you any proof of it? Can I see to believe that you were really hit?"
The philosopher replied as there was none except him so it was he and that he was feeling pain though there isn't any bruise or mark of it to be seen. Philosopher said that he was more then confident that he was hit by the farmer. The farmer acknowledge his action and also appologized. Then he said to the philosopher, "Just like you are sure that there is none except me to hit you so I am about the God. That there is none but the God to be praised, to ask from and to be thankful for his benovelance. That just like he was feeling pain though not to be seen I feel the presence of the God. If your pain is a reality for me the presence of the God is also."
The philosopher fully understood that simple logic of the farmer and was convinced.

akbar

Nominee Member
Mar 31, 2007
God made us in his own image to think for ourselves and not become sheep in any organized religion where all they want is your money as payment for your entrance into heaven.

Yes, you are right. If any one not willing to accept the truth that comes in his/her way open heartedly may be religious but do not have faith.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Sal

Wow, I will really have to think about this for a bit okay. Do you then view the soul as having a separate awareness?

I agree that learning is the most important part of our journey. So we only get one journey?