"This thread is for healing", spiritualy: that is.

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
I have started this thread to take on all commers, believers and unbelievers alike.
No discrimination here.
I will advice you that I will use the bible plentifully, since it is my experience that all the questions are answered there.
After all, wouldn't the creator know what we are all about and thus given us instructions?

So, come on in, state your issue and lets talk about it!

One thing I would like to accomplish is that your hate for, resentments for, dislikes for: you're disbeliefs, unbeliefs can find healing here at least by me.

I will take you to new heights in a glorious experience with the Christ of God.

I will show you where He loves you so, that He is will to meet you wherever you are at.

He will first start (Upon acceptance that is) in your heart, transform it and create from you a new creature. He will start from within, and slowly cleanse you to the outside, where you will be seen as a new person, with new hope and LIFE!

Forget all your theological up bridging's, tare down all those walls of prejudices and come to Jesus as a child, ready to receive of Him bountiful blessings.

Here is the place to find answers.

(((Warning: There will be skeptics, and those who would try to destroy anyones attempts to better themselves because of their own issues.)))

But I will deal with them in only one way: Love them.

My weapon of choice is: Love. The kind that Jesus demonstrated, because in Him I can do it. With out Him, forget it.

So, welcome!

Peace>>>AJ:love9:

Northboy

Electoral Member
I have started this thread to take on all commers, believers and unbelievers alike.
No discrimination here.
I will advice you that I will use the bible plentifully, since it is my experience that all the questions are answered there.
After all, wouldn't the creator know what we are all about and thus given us instructions?

So, come on in, state your issue and lets talk about it!

One thing I would like to accomplish is that your hate for, resentments for, dislikes for: you're disbeliefs, unbeliefs can find healing here at least by me.

I will take you to new heights in a glorious experience with the Christ of God.

I will show you where He loves you so, that He is will to meet you wherever you are at.

He will first start (Upon acceptance that is) in your heart, transform it and create from you a new creature. He will start from within, and slowly cleanse you to the outside, where you will be seen as a new person, with new hope and LIFE!

Forget all your theological up bridging's, tare down all those walls of prejudices and come to Jesus as a child, ready to receive of Him bountiful blessings.

Here is the place to find answers.

(((Warning: There will be skeptics, and those who would try to destroy anyones attempts to better themselves because of their own issues.)))

But I will deal with them in only one way: Love them.

My weapon of choice is: Love. The kind that Jesus demonstrated, because in Him I can do it. With out Him, forget it.

So, welcome!

I wish you good Good Fortune AJ on this thread

My prayers are with you....

For me, I'm working on the rest....

Graham.

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California
I wish you good Good Fortune AJ on this thread

My prayers are with you....

For me, I'm working on the rest....

Graham.

Thank you Graham. I will let the Holy Spirit decide if this will take off or not. He knows peoples hearts and I don't.

But, if it does take off, I would appreciate the help of yours and others to instruct, and lead them to the real source of healing, that Being Jesus.

It seems to me that anybody with the slightest doubt about what they believe should question it and seek to find out by asking, reading, studying the word.

Of course there are those of us who would gladly share our experiences with them so that they too would have the same.

But, will wait and see.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by china
My mom is 83 ys old m, lives in california ,hope she is well ,like to see her again .

Where abouts and will you make a move to see her?

Peace>>>AJ

look3467

I would hope this year . Here husband died last year and she is there all alone ( old folks home ) .I just have a hard time to leave China at this very moment.
Thanks for your concern .

look3467

Council Member
Dec 13, 2006
Northern California

Quote:
Originally Posted by china
My mom is 83 ys old m, lives in california ,hope she is well ,like to see her again .

Where abouts and will you make a move to see her?

look3467

I would hope this year . Here husband died last year and she is there all alone ( old folks home ) .I just have a hard time to leave China at this very moment.
Thanks for your concern .

I have a friend who travels to china often, and lives here in Sacramento. Is your mom somewhere close to me? I live in northern California. Above Sacramento.

He is a good friend Christian. Actually, He is there now in china.

china

Time Out
Jul 30, 2006
Ottawa ,Canada
I have a friend who travels to china often, and lives here in Sacramento. Is your mom somewhere close to me? I live in northern California. Above Sacramento.
He is a good friend Christian. Actually, He is there now in china._______________________________________________

Hi 3467, Nope , she lives in Lagoona Hills , its about 65 miles south of LA . It's a small private town , "behind a wall".