The world is screwed up because of fundamentalist


tay
+1 / -1
#1
Christianity, Islam and Judaism or whatever it doesn't matter.........


wwwyoutubecomwatchvMJ2LehsA1dk

 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#2
What a load of BS.
 
Danbones
#3
its the money bags like the jew burning jew soros behind the the extremists that are the problem
and their minions..
ahem...

just a quik pick off the top for an example
"History of British Sponsored Al Saud & their Association with Wahabi Ideology"
https://jafrianews.com/magazine/hist...habi-ideology/ (external - login to view)

"The House Of Saud: It’s Jewish Origin And Installation By The British Crown"
themillenniumreport.com/2015/...british-crown/ (external - login to view)

"How our covert wars have created enemies across the Middle East and brought terror to America."
www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Ze...Boomerang.html (external - login to view)

that's an american intelligence fail right there
 
Cliffy
+2
#4  Top Rated Post
 
Ludlow
-1
#5
While I do not disagree entirely with Mr. Hitchens, I do sense an all or nothing attitude when it comes to assessing either side of the coin. This attitude is simply not true. For example, many Christians do not believe in the rapture. Many jews are not Messianic, and not the whole of Islam advocates terrorism. That being said, the mans speech was pretty good.

Interesting side note, there are several Christians that believe in evolution. That certainly does not fit in with fundamentalist beliefs.
 
Hoof Hearted
+1
#6
I think the world is screwed up because of Political Correctness....

If you aren't even allowed to label something for what it is, then that "is" gets a free pass...takes root and becomes a detriment to society.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

I think the world is screwed up because of Political Correctness....

If you aren't even allowed to label something for what it is, then that "is" gets a free pass...takes root and becomes a detriment to society.

What do you mean, "not allowed?" Are there criminal penalties for labelling something? Or is this just another whine about how grossly offended you are when somebody dares to disagree with you?

I mean, I know Canadians don't think much of free speech, but most times I hear somebody whining about how they're "not allowed" to tell The Truth, it turns out that "not allowed" just means a lot of folks disagree with them. Many of the allegedly anti-PC crowd thinks of this as oppression. Seems an awful lot like freedom of speech for everybody to me.
 
Ludlow
#8
I guess we can assume Walter be a Darbyist.
 
Hoof Hearted
#9
Back in the day, some kids were just plain dumb...lousy parents who never took the time to read to them. Nowadays these similar children have so-called 'Learning Disabilities'. Children in droves put on Ritalin because of neglectful parenting.

You see my point? See what I just did there? I just called a spade a spade. But you aren't allowed to do that anymore because of PC..

Just one small example of many of how not being able to address the elephant in the room can lead to dire consequences.
 
TenPenny
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

Back in the day, some kids were just plain dumb...lousy parents who never took the time to read to them. Nowadays these similar children have so-called 'Learning Disabilities'. Children in droves put on Ritalin because of neglectful parenting.

You see my point? See what I just did there? I just called a spade a spade. But you aren't allowed to do that anymore because of PC..

Just one small example of many of how not being able to address the elephant in the room can lead to dire consequences.



I see what you did there. You displayed a complete lack of knowledge about ADD. You can go ahead and say that, doesn't bother me any, but it shows that you know very little about many things.
 
Hoof Hearted
#11
Teachers don't have the time or patience anymore to work with ADD kids...drugging them is so much more convenient.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

Back in the day, some kids were just plain dumb...lousy parents who never took the time to read to them. Nowadays these similar children have so-called 'Learning Disabilities'. Children in droves put on Ritalin because of neglectful parenting.

You see my point? See what I just did there? I just called a spade a spade. But you aren't allowed to do that anymore because of PC..

Just one small example of many of how not being able to address the elephant in the room can lead to dire consequences.

What penalty do you suffer if you "call a spade a spade?" In what way is it "not allowed?" Now that you have done it, will you be arrested? Imprisoned? Or is your beef the fact that some people won't like your way of putting it?

Sounds to me like you want freedom of speech to be only for you.
 
Ludlow
#13
Strange how a conversation can run completely off course. It starts by addressing the Abrahamic faiths and now we're discussing ADD.
 
Hoof Hearted
+1
#14
No bonehead. My point is you will lose votes if you're a Politician who doesn't toe the PC line and become unelectable.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

Strange how a conversation can run completely off course. It starts by addressing the Abrahamic faiths and now we're discussing ADD.

How is that "off course?" Mental disorders are mental disorders. Or, just to make HornyHooves happy, "batsh*t crazy is batsh*t crazy."

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

No bonehead. My point is you will lose votes if you're a Politician who doesn't toe the PC line and become unelectable.

Ah, so having people choose not to vote for you means you're "not allowed" to say something.

OK, thanks, HornyHooves. I see your point now. Your hat covered it.
 
Hoof Hearted
+2
#16
Q: What's the definition of a racist?

A: A Conservative who wins an argument over a Liberal.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

Q: What's the definition of a racist?

A: A Conservative who wins an argument over a Liberal.

What's the definition of a "victim" of "PC?"

A: A mouthy right-winger getting all butthurt because somebody don't like his mouth.
 
Walter
+1
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

I guess we can assume Walter be a Darbyist.

And I know yer a stoopidist.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof HeartedView Post

No bonehead. My point is you will lose votes if you're a Politician who doesn't toe the PC line and become unelectable.

Just like Trump.
 
Ludlow
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by WalterView Post

And I know yer a stoopidist.


Just like Trump.

No you are
 
Cliffy
-1
#20
 
Danbones
#21
...and now, the moment we have all been waiting for:
Welcome to cockroach heaven!
yeehaa!!!
 
Cliffy
#22
 
petros
#23
Says the guy with a personality disorder.

Cliff, you're pathetic.
 

Similar Threads

14
Anyone been screwed over by SHAW?
by miniboss | Dec 13th, 2011
8
Well, we're screwed either way....
by Ten Packs | Jan 14th, 2005
no new posts