The world is screwed up because of fundamentalist

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
its the money bags like the jew burning jew soros behind the the extremists that are the problem
and their minions..
ahem...

just a quik pick off the top for an example
"History of British Sponsored Al Saud & their Association with Wahabi Ideology"
https://jafrianews.com/magazine/his...-saud-their-association-with-wahabi-ideology/

"The House Of Saud: It’s Jewish Origin And Installation By The British Crown"
http://themillenniumreport.com/2015...origin-and-installation-by-the-british-crown/

"How our covert wars have created enemies across the Middle East and brought terror to America."
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Zepezauer_Mark/SaudiArabia_Boomerang.html

that's an american intelligence fail right there

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
While I do not disagree entirely with Mr. Hitchens, I do sense an all or nothing attitude when it comes to assessing either side of the coin. This attitude is simply not true. For example, many Christians do not believe in the rapture. Many jews are not Messianic, and not the whole of Islam advocates terrorism. That being said, the mans speech was pretty good.

Interesting side note, there are several Christians that believe in evolution. That certainly does not fit in with fundamentalist beliefs.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I think the world is screwed up because of Political Correctness....

If you aren't even allowed to label something for what it is, then that "is" gets a free pass...takes root and becomes a detriment to society.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I think the world is screwed up because of Political Correctness....

If you aren't even allowed to label something for what it is, then that "is" gets a free pass...takes root and becomes a detriment to society.
What do you mean, "not allowed?" Are there criminal penalties for labelling something? Or is this just another whine about how grossly offended you are when somebody dares to disagree with you?

I mean, I know Canadians don't think much of free speech, but most times I hear somebody whining about how they're "not allowed" to tell The Truth, it turns out that "not allowed" just means a lot of folks disagree with them. Many of the allegedly anti-PC crowd thinks of this as oppression. Seems an awful lot like freedom of speech for everybody to me.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Back in the day, some kids were just plain dumb...lousy parents who never took the time to read to them. Nowadays these similar children have so-called 'Learning Disabilities'. Children in droves put on Ritalin because of neglectful parenting.

You see my point? See what I just did there? I just called a spade a spade. But you aren't allowed to do that anymore because of PC..

Just one small example of many of how not being able to address the elephant in the room can lead to dire consequences.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Back in the day, some kids were just plain dumb...lousy parents who never took the time to read to them. Nowadays these similar children have so-called 'Learning Disabilities'. Children in droves put on Ritalin because of neglectful parenting.

You see my point? See what I just did there? I just called a spade a spade. But you aren't allowed to do that anymore because of PC..

Just one small example of many of how not being able to address the elephant in the room can lead to dire consequences.

I see what you did there. You displayed a complete lack of knowledge about ADD. You can go ahead and say that, doesn't bother me any, but it shows that you know very little about many things.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Teachers don't have the time or patience anymore to work with ADD kids...drugging them is so much more convenient.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

What penalty do you suffer if you "call a spade a spade?" In what way is it "not allowed?" Now that you have done it, will you be arrested? Imprisoned? Or is your beef the fact that some people won't like your way of putting it?

Sounds to me like you want freedom of speech to be only for you.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
No bonehead. My point is you will lose votes if you're a Politician who doesn't toe the PC line and become unelectable.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Strange how a conversation can run completely off course. It starts by addressing the Abrahamic faiths and now we're discussing ADD.
How is that "off course?" Mental disorders are mental disorders. Or, just to make HornyHooves happy, "batsh*t crazy is batsh*t crazy."

No bonehead. My point is you will lose votes if you're a Politician who doesn't toe the PC line and become unelectable.
Ah, so having people choose not to vote for you means you're "not allowed" to say something.

OK, thanks, HornyHooves. I see your point now. Your hat covered it.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Q: What's the definition of a racist?

A: A Conservative who wins an argument over a Liberal.