11:11

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
A repeating glitch in the matrix of reality? Have any of you experienced this yet or ever? Your thoughts are welcome.
I hear it is a Illuminati number. The Lords and Masters of humanity are just adjusting their clocks. Nothing to see here. Move along.

levanty

Electoral Member
Oct 17, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
Biblical Prophecy

Many people believe the 11 phenomenon is a sign of the fulfillment of Biblical prophecy. Many believe it is a sign that this is the 11th hour. The time right before the rapture and Armageddon. It is also widely believed that Biblically speaking the number 11 represents disorder and confusion. We are told that in the last days disorder and confusion will run high. We can see some signs of that now. There are reasons to believe that the number 11 and Bible prophecy go hand in hand.

Many Christians believe we are living in the end times. News events certainly bear plenty of evidence of that. If the Bible be true, these are indeed the end of days. You can call it the 2nd coming of Christ or Armageddon. Truth is, Biblically speaking, these events occur in the same series of events that people refer to as the end times.

Isaiah 11:11 - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Ezekiel 11:11 - This city shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the midst thereof; but I will judge you in the border of Israel.

Daniel 11:11 - And the king of the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand.

Revelation 11:11 - And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Yup, Armageddon is right around the corner, true story. I wonder how many times that has been said over the last 2000 years?

levanty

Electoral Member
Oct 17, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
Yup, Armageddon is right around the corner, true story. I wonder how many times that has been said over the last 2000 years?
I challenge you to observe....my place of work (address) adds up to the number 11. My address at home = 11, the birth years of my three children = 11....twice a day I happen to be doing something in particular and low and behold, the clock reads 11:11. Reminds me of the movie "Number 23, with Jim Carey" only this is real my friend. Don't be so sceptical....it may come to haunt you soon.

ALYVON ; Our Father - YouTube

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
I challenge you to observe....my place of work (address) adds up to the number 11. My address at home = 11, the birth years of my three children = 11....twice a day I happen to be doing something in particular and low and behold, the clock reads 11:11. Reminds me of the movie "Number 23, with Jim Carey" only this is real my friend. Don't be so sceptical....it may come to haunt you soon.
lol

I saw 23 and imagine the horror when I discovered the alpha bitch's account # was 23914.

8?O

staccato violins, the whole trip

so... what do all the other 11:11 biblical verses have to say? I don't think you can make a case cherry-picking your 11:11s.

levanty

Electoral Member
Oct 17, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
lol

I saw 23 and imagine the horror when I discovered the alpha bitch's account # was 23914.

8?O

staccato violins, the whole trip

so... what do all the other 11:11 biblical verses have to say? I don't think you can make a case cherry-picking your 11:11s.
doesn't apply to comedians, sorry!

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Biblical Prophecy

How can anyone believe in stuff like this? The calendar has been changed many times, we keep adjusting clocks, we have different time zones...how can you take this stuff seriously? No matter what your religious beliefs, that's reaching, in my opinion.

ALYVON ; Our Father - YouTube

My address at work is the same as my age last year; my kids ages add up to the year my mother was born. The license plate on my first car contained the numbers that, if rearranged, made out my year of birth. The score of the hockey game my daughter just played is the same as the age at which I lost my virginity, and she was playing against the high school where I was going when that happened.

Wow.

levanty

Electoral Member
Oct 17, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
How can anyone believe in stuff like this? The calendar has been changed many times, we keep adjusting clocks, we have different time zones...how can you take this stuff seriously? No matter what your religious beliefs, that's reaching, in my opinion.

My address at work is the same as my age last year; my kids ages add up to the year my mother was born. The license plate on my first car contained the numbers that, if rearranged, made out my year of birth. The score of the hockey game my daughter just played is the same as the age at which I lost my virginity, and she was playing against the high school where I was going when that happened.

Wow.
A valid argument for once...we are limited to our timeline for sure...depending on where you live etc...but the eternal does not take that into consideration for we are in part, eternal beings...therefore...time has no limit and the everlasting One may choose to speak to you in your part of the world at precisely 11:11

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
A valid argument for once...we are limited to our timeline for sure...depending on where you live etc...but the eternal does not take that into consideration for we are in part, eternal beings...therefore...time has no limit and the everlasting One may choose to speak to you in your part of the world at precisely 11:11

I always have valid arguments, I just don't always use them.

I don't begrudge anyone their religion, but the prophesy thing I just can't fathom. Reminds me of that nut on TV with the 100 ft long chart showing how everything in the world was prophesised (sp?).

levanty

Electoral Member
Oct 17, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
I always have valid arguments, I just don't always use them.

I don't begrudge anyone their religion, but the prophesy thing I just can't fathom. Reminds me of that nut on TV with the 100 ft long chart showing how everything in the world was prophesised (sp?).
Thank you for that most respectful comment. I believe that each one will come to know God in his or her own way. It is not of my doing but that of the Lords. I only hope and pray that each one, in turn, will find that which they seek.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Thank you for that most respectful comment. I believe that each one will come to know God in his or her own way. It is not of my doing but that of the Lords. I only hope and pray that each one, in turn, will find that which they seek.

Sometimes, I lie awake at night, wondering if there really is a dog.

That's what happens where your a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac.

levanty

Electoral Member
Oct 17, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
Sometimes, I lie awake at night, wondering if there really is a dog.

That's what happens where your a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac.
I don't know how to take your sarcastic, perhaps awkward inquisition...however I encourage you to keep posting your feelings, thoughts, etc...as I will stay and attempt to teach you in the ways of our Lord Jesus Christ.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
I don't know how to take your sarcastic, perhaps awkward inquisition...however I encourage you to keep posting your feelings, thoughts, etc...as I will stay and attempt to teach you in the ways of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Definitely not 'our' Lord. Yours, maybe. Mine, no.