Watch Robert Spencer debate Jihadists LIVE

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
This was an excellent debate because the political motivations of Islam are clearly laid out by supporters of sharia law and because Mr. Spencer really smokes them with the facts!

"Islam means SUBMISSION" - not PEACE as was claimed by Cannuck.

"Democracy has nothing to do with freedom or justice" :roll:

"No man should mess with Allah's divine law. It is perfect."

"Communism failed, capitalism is failing... Islam is the way"

"Democracy AND sharia law should work 'hand in hand', they should be merged" according to the "moderate" Muslim view

"We hope the black flag of Islam will fly over the white house in our lifetime."

Spencer really nails him at 42:00 after the Jihadist tries to back down and claim there are only "so many" cases of hands getting cut off, or women being stoned to death. But if were talking about the "perfect law of God" (sharia), shouldn't its supporters be glad and call it a positive good? Shouldn't they say "all thieves should get their hands cut off" if this is the perfect law of God?

Spencer vs Choudary: Democracy or Theocracy? - YouTube

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
When you spend so much time having pissing matches over religious beliefs, it is time to get boinked.

This actually wasn't a debate between religious beliefs, you would have known that if even bothered to watch even a few minutes of the debate. This particular debate was between democracy and THUGocracy.

Also, even if this was a debate between religious beliefs, some of us happen to know for a fact that not "all religions are the same", and we'd rather argue that point (since so many like yourself refuse to see it), as opposed to committing a sin (getting boinked).

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
This actually wasn't a debate between religious beliefs, you would have known that if even bothered to watch even a few minutes of the debate. This particular debate was between democracy and THUGocracy.

Also, even if this was a debate between religious beliefs, some of us happen to know for a fact that not "all religions are the same", and we'd rather argue that point (since so many like yourself refuse to see it), as opposed to committing a sin (getting boinked).
A quick gander on what is happening in the police state, heavy handed attacks on peaceful protesters in the good ol' US of Aggression and Kanada and I think we have little to brag about.

Religion is oppression to me, no matter what form it takes and I am not burdened by the concept of sin. I equate sin with oppression of the mind and soul. To me, spirituality is liberating.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
A quick gander on what is happening in the police state, heavy handed attacks on peaceful protesters in the good ol' US of Aggression and Kanada and I think we have little to brag about.

:lol: Yeah! Because there's so many people trying to get into countries with sharia law isn't there?! As opposed to hundreds of thousands of people trying immigrate to Canada or the good 'ol US every year to breathe the sweet air of freedom!

Gee, I wonder which countries are better to live in! Duh!

I am not burdened by the concept of sin.
Every told a lie? Surely you have. That makes you a liar. Ever stolen something? If you have that makes you a thief. Think about all the wrong things you've done in your life, feel the regret, shame, anger at yourself? Psst! That's burden!

I equate sin with oppression of the mind and soul.
You're wrong. Sin is breaking God's law.

To me, spirituality is liberating.
And what if I told you that you were spiritually dead?

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
:lol: Yeah! Because there's so many people trying to get into countries with sharia law isn't there?! As opposed to hundreds of thousands of people trying immigrate to Canada or the good 'ol US every year to breathe the sweet air of freedom!

Gee, I wonder which countries are better to live in! Duh!

Every told a lie? Surely you have. That makes you a liar. Ever stolen something? If you have that makes you a thief. Think about all the wrong things you've done in your life, feel the regret, shame, anger at yourself? Psst! That's burden!

You're wrong. Sin is breaking God's law.

And what if I told you that you were spiritually dead?
I would have to say you don't know what you are talking about. Both politically and spiritually, you believe in fairy tales, although those tales are rather macabre.