Beware of man claiming to be Canadian Paratrooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitkatgotmytung

Feb 14, 2010
Canada
This man goes by many names, but his real name is Ross Bullough......please view our victims facebook group under the name Conman and Scamer Ross Thomas Bullough.
Targets Pensioners, widows, young women, single mothers, .

Ross is wanted in most provinces by the police, WATCH HIM CLOSELY he will steal your bank card and pin number, Takes cars, laptops, cash, jewellery or anything else he can take to trade in for cash.

Frequents hostels until he find his victims then finds the way to work into your home and gives you some sort of sob story, weather it is serving our country in Afghanistan, or saving lives in Haiti.

Do not beleive this man, he will rob you blind.........don't leave him alone with any valuables or they will grow legs and be gone..

Pass this information on to your loved one who are vulnerable

Kitkatgotmytung

Feb 14, 2010
Canada
Why two posts on the same thing by the same person? Do we need more cyber clutter?
Sorry my mistake posting twice, I didn't think the first one went through, but now it is done, twice the word out on this scum bag might make a difference on getting the word out.
Please accept my apology on the double post. :roll:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Sorry my mistake posting twice, I didn't think the first one went through, but now it is done, twice the word out on this scum bag might make a difference on getting the word out.
Please accept my apology on the double post. :roll:

No hard feelings...............:smile:

Kitkatgotmytung

Feb 14, 2010
Canada
Yea, a lot of people would like to fix him, but he hits and runs, on to the next place and next victim. Thanks for the offer. Look at his pictures on FB group and if he comes to town, buy him a drink and pow!!!!!!! Better yet call the police they would like to get their hands on him. :lol::lol:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
right, no hard feelings :)

Has this "Ross Bullough" been arrested, charged, and convicted of the
things you claim he has done, or are you setting yourself up for a Libel or
Slander situation?

Would it be possible (since this is posted in the News Subforum on this
Online Forum) for you to provide a Link to back up your claims and thus
avoid a lawsuit by this person? Thank You in advance.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Uh yeah. Since you posted this clutter in the news forum, I've moved it to the Members Lounge. I don't see the point of this thread. Nothing in your post has been referenced.

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
I googled the name. A post was made in another forum July 2009.

I am willing to bet there is nothing to this.

Kitkatgotmytung

Feb 14, 2010
Canada
He did some time in Jail in Sask, he was also being sent back to jail in Ontario at the beginning of 2008 and skipped town, he is still on the run. God why is it so difficult to get the word out on this guy. Guess that's how he continues to get away with what he does. Many victims have come forward from the post that were allowed on other sites. and police in 9 juricdictions have warrants out on him. CTV Montreal did a news report on him on November 4, 2009 and last week I heard from another victim. He will not stop until he is caught by the police and if you don't see the point in my post, I can do nothing about that, you have the upper hand.
I can give you the name of the Mtl, Toronto, Sydney police handling this case and also the Miltary police personel that this has been reported to>
I think it is a shame that he will claim so many more victims before he is caught, I try and warn as many people as I can, but can only do so much, when running up a brick wall
there is a facebook group set up to warn others of this jerk, under the name of Conman and Scammer, Ross Thomas Bullough and you can see for yourselves.
Thanks anyway.

Kitkatgotmytung

Feb 14, 2010
Canada
Risus I would take you up on that offer, but when you find out that all this is real you would run out on that bet, because I would have bet you more than you are willing to part with. :p
don't jump to conclusion is good, but fact is I am not one bit afraid of slander or liable all is true. I would not post if it were not.

Kitkatgotmytung

Feb 14, 2010
Canada
Risus maybe your grandmother will fall for this creep, then may you laugh on the other side of your face. What is your problem, you sound like a very jaded and cynical person. Not all of us are stone hearts, gawd get a soul. BTW it is not all about Internet dating only one of the victims was romantically linked to him. You need an adjustment in you poor attitude, I find you a very sarcastic person

Kitkatgotmytung

Feb 14, 2010
Canada
As PT Barnum said, there is a sucker born every minute. I can't believe people fall for this crap. Internet dating is for losers...

did you not read the part where he has taken Seniors on a Pension, please read the story before making your not so smart answers. Victims don't need to be victimized again and called suckers or idiots for helping someone who reaches out for help......just so happened he was a conman and he is very good at it.

This is not the case of a Nigerian 419 scam or romance scam, only met on the internet send me money thing, this Ross get into you life for quite some time and sets you up.

He has scammed his own family and friends, so yea a suck born every minute, but sociopaths number in the millions, one day you will be approached and let's just hope that he is not a seasoned conman and you can keep your possesions.

Status
Not open for further replies.