Insurance companies suck!!

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
Anyone know of an insurance company that isnt out to ripoff their customers.....I know that's sort of a contradiction in terms.

I'm trying to find cheap motorcycle insurance, if any such thing exists

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
I heard that too.....but doesnt every rumour have a hint of truth in it.......?

It has been quite some time that I have had to insure a car or a motorcycle, but if you shop around as I did you can find a rate that you can deal with.
But I agree that they want your money and are loathe to return it.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
I was involved in an accident last yr, a wanker ran a red light, hit me, wrote my 1 owner '79 F150 off, hit another car and left the scene........insurance said it was a 'no fault' accident.....accidents dont just happen, they are caused....this one, caused by a wanker going thru a red light. I asked the opp a couple of weeks later what the wanker was charged with.....he said he couldnt tell me that, I had to go thru the freedom of imfomation act to find out......he mentioned something about arresting me if I didnt stop swearing.........

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Yeah ... "no fault" is the gimmick insurance companies designed to make huge profits for insurance companies. Sorta makes "insurance" a really bad joke. The guy who buggered off, probably didn't have insurance - not that it really matters with the Jokemaster plan - but Ontario doesn't want to share in their pound of flesh.

Last edited: