Urgent Warning:

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
URGENT WARNING: H5N1 DNA in Flu Vaccine

Flu Mist a popular over the counter live flu vaccine has been found to contain two H5N1 DNA markers, these markers seem to have been sewn into the flu mist vaccine to ensure that H5N1 or another strain of Avian Flu goes pandemic. This is going to cause major problems before long, it is imperative that people are warned about flu mist.
Posted Jul 3, 2008 07:41 AM PST
Category: SCIENCE/HEALTH

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=zcniJxck0gI

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Flu Mist a popular over the counter live flu vaccine has been found to contain two H5N1 DNA markers, these markers seem to have been sewn into the flu mist vaccine to ensure that H5N1 or another strain of Avian Flu goes pandemic. This is going to cause major problems before long, it is imperative that people are warned about flu mist.
Posted Jul 3, 2008 07:41 AM PST
Category: SCIENCE/HEALTH

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=zcniJxck0gI

Oh, look, youtube is now the fountain of science knowledge.

God help us.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Hello. I know nothing about biology or genetics, but I'm willing to run around screaming at everyone because I think something's wrong. Although I know sweet **** all about the science involved, I'm happy to claim a conspiracy on the part of those evil smart kids that I always hated in high school.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
i tried to argue the case for being worried about it and gave up as it seem i was educating pork once more
Oh fukk off you condesending asshole!!!

It's you that needs educating!!!

Tonnington, whom I've known for years is a grad student, studying microbiology. Let me guess you know more then him...:roll:

As he said...

Do you actually know how a vaccine works? H5N1 is a broad subclass of the Influenza A virus, of which the bird flu (HPAI A(H5N1) belongs. The H5N1 just refers to the protein structures on the viral envelope, so a broad spectrum vaccine can be produced by adding the deactivated proteins to the vaccine. Then your immune system can begin to build the antibodies by recognition of the antigen.

This is a preventative measure. Vaccines are the sole reason we have eradicated one disease, a rather famous one really. Smallpox.

Yes I know what a pathogen is and I know what a pandemic is. I've taken microbiology courses.

You didn't answer my question. I take it you don't know how vaccines work.

You sound like those who said Jenner was crazy. He performed the first human trial on his kid, and now smallpox is extinct.

The virus mutates in hosts, and has to be pathogenic to do it. What you're talking about is a sub-unit vaccine, adding bits of genetic material, in this case the surface proteins. That is not a pathogen. In order for it to be pathogenic, it would need the genetic material that after entry to the cell(decapsulation):

a) directs the host cell to replicate it's own complete DNA
b) directs the host cell to reassemble it's DNA, while ignoring the host cells needs, inside a fully constructed viral envelope.
c) directs the host cell to lyse or form the envelope from cell glycoproteins when the new viruses bud out.

In order for that sequence to take place, you need all of the viral genetic material. It can't be done with just the genes which code for the protein structures on the envelope.

So quandiaria...are you a microbiologist? Are you familiar with DNA and microbiology in anyway compared to Tonnington?

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Oh fukk off you condesending asshole!!!

It's you that needs educating!!!

Tonnington, whom I've known for years is a grad student, studying microbiology. Let me guess you know more then him...:roll:

As he said...

So quandiaria...are you a microbiologist? Are you familiar with DNA and microbiology in anyway compared to Tonnington?

look dick head i had my own discussion with Tonnington over this and i might add that i did infact conceed to his better judgement so whats your beef
in my own thread i said CASE CLOSE did i not

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
look dick head i had my own discussion with Tonnington over this and i might add that i did infact conceed to his better judgement so whats your beef
in my own thread i said CASE CLOSE did i not
Ya whatever jackass. That's why you're in here now saying this...

i tried to argue the case for being worried about it and gave up as it seem i was educating pork once more
Ya, sure looks like you conceded alright...:roll:

You show a sign of life, then poof...off into the abyss of idiocy again.

Are you really this fukking stupid or are you putting on an act?

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
Ya whatever jackass. That's why you're in here now saying this...

Ya, sure looks like you conceded alright...:roll:

You show a sign of life, then poof...off into the abyss of idiocy again.

Are you really this fukking stupid or are you putting on an act?

look prick i said that yesterday and because i have my own views on this this fact has sod all to do with what your trying to say now so do me a favor and get off my case go find another thread to have your tyrannical rants in did a half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
look prick i said that yesterday and because i have my own views on this this fact has sod all to do with what your trying to say now so do me a favor and get off my case go find another thread to have your tyrannical rants in did a half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.
What?

For Christs sake, you're English, you people spawned the bloody language, the least you could do is use it correctly.

The best I could translate from that mess of a run on sentence of nonsense was that you really don't believe what Tonnington told you. You believe what some half wit spoon fed you and now you're mad at me for exposing your blatant stupidity and hypocrisy's

Am I close?.

quandary121

Time Out
Apr 20, 2008
lincolnshire
uk.youtube.com
What?

For Christs sake, you're English, you people spawned the bloody language, the least you could do is use it correctly.

The best I could translate from that mess of a run on sentence of nonsense was that you really don't believe what Tonnington told you. You believe what some half wit spoon fed you and now you're mad at me for exposing your blatant stupidity and hypocrisy's

Am I close?.

and the fema camps too maybe
was the only thing i wrote in this thread today

****head what ever you think or post comes from your own ignorance, i noticed that Stretch had replyed and reply back, your heads so far up you arse, do you chew your food twice now