Tattoo Parlours in Edmonton?

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
I've offered to buy my son a tattoo for his 17th birthday - this gives me some say in where he gets it done. Obviously I'm looking for someplace with a reputation for excellent work and adherence to health and safety practices.

If anyone can provide me with some feedback - good or bad - on specific tattoo parlours in Edmonton, could you please pm me?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
http://inkmachinetattoo.com/contact.html

He would be contacting Shawn (or Sean... not sure the spelling). If he's willing to see him for a consult, go with lots of pics from magazines of stuff he likes. He'll draw something up for him and send it to you via e-mail.

He requires a larger deposit than most tattoo artists, because he doesn't like flakes. They do a small amount of quality work. You won't be able to find his shop without his directions... it's a blank store front with no signage, because they don't take walk-ins. They're incredibly clean, and the work is picky and incredibly nice. He's the one who's been doing my brother's sleeve. It's incredibly crisp lines, good colors, and awesome art. Very nice.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh, the other thing...

One of the partners is a stay at home dad. It's a nice enough shop that he brings his three or four year old daughter to work with him for the few hours a day he works. You won't find the scads of tat designs on the walls... just nice artwork. It looks like a dental clinic frankly.