the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
NBC10.com

The Skinny On 'Miracle' Wrinkle Cream

New Product Has Converts Despite Issues

POSTED: 7:39 p.m. EST November 26, 2002
UPDATED: 5:04 p.m. EST November 27, 2002
A new wrinkle cream that promises fabulous results. But the question everyone's asking is "what's in that cream?"
Barbara Blair says this new gel she's been using makes her face look a lot younger than the Retin-A and vitamin C creams she's been using. "It's really tightened my skin. Firmed it. The little lines are much better. The texture is very appreciably different." What Blair probably doesn't know is that a key ingredient in the cream is the foreskin of a circumcised baby. The skin that would otherwise be tossed away. It was first made into a product that helped burn victims heal. Now it's in this antiwrinkle gel, called TNS Recovery Complex. Betsy Rubenstone is the aesthetician in the plastic surgery department at the University of Pennsylvania and she swears by this stuff. She knows why the foreskin is used. "It's filled with everything we begin to lose as we age," Rubenstone says. "And that includes growth factors, amino acids, proteins, collage, elastin and holyuronic acid." Thomas Jefferson University Hospital dermatologist Paul Bujanauskas says while TNS might have merit, he would not prescribe it for his patients because no scientific research proving its value has been published in medical journals. The cost of one bottle of TNS is about $130. And that will last you about a month and a half. How does it smell? Well that's another downside. Just ask anybody who uses it. "It's disgusting. It's got a sour smell to it that makes you want to gag," says Blair. "But you get used to it." Related Resources www.skinmedica.com Discounted Seller Of Cream
Copyright 2002 by NBC10.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

var metatags = document.getElementsByTagName("meta"); var rsiCat=''; if (metatags.pagesection) { var s=metatags["categories"].content; rsiCat=s.replace(","," > "); } if (typeof DM_cat !='undefined') DM_cat(rsiCat); if (typeof DM_tag !='undefined') DM_tag();

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Lemme see here. It takes out wrinkle but you end up smelling like a dead foreskin......A difficult saw off....:roll: No pun intended...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Now if this were an article about scalp tonic made for men in Africa out of the freshly severed labia of baby girls? How many chuckles do we all think it would get.

Friggin' sick people. Biowaste from mutilating our babies, and we use it to fulfill some vain need.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Now if this were an article about scalp tonic made for men in Africa out of the freshly severed labia of baby girls? How many chuckles do we all think it would get.

Friggin' sick people. Biowaste from mutilating our babies, and we use it to fulfill some vain need.

They are charging a hundred and thirty dollars for a tiny bottle. I wonder how they got the right to use those little trimmings. Funny. When I first saw this topic I thought it was a remedy for wrinkly foreskins......:roll:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
They are charging a hundred and thirty dollars for a tiny bottle. I wonder how they got the right to use those little trimmings. Funny. When I first saw this topic I thought it was a remedy for wrinkly foreskins......:roll:

That's how I read it as well. lol

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

every man knows that rubbing any sort of lotion on it will get rid of the wrinkles juan.

Lester

Council Member
Sep 28, 2007
Ardrossan, Alberta
twenty skins a day and you may get ahead:lol:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
every man knows that rubbing any sort of lotion on it will get rid of the wrinkles juan.

Well done Karrie.. I forgot about the supersensitive nature of these regions........:smile:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

Sick people Mutilating our babies?

As if you probably want to know, I am circumcised, I don't remember a thing, I don't remember any pain, I like how it looks and it functions properly.... I have no complaints and if someone wants to rub my liquified foreskin all over their face and put some used to it, all the power to them.

Sorry, but I don't need people speaking out in my defense for something I don't have an issue with.

Oh, and female circumcisions are most certainly nothing in relation to male ones..... if you wanted to relate the two, slice the entire head off our penises and you might have a case.

mabudon

Metal King
Mar 15, 2006
Golden Horseshoe, Ontario
Like she said, fulfilling a vain need- cutting off a piece of your kid to prove you suport some god of some sort is delusional and vain, it's sacrificing your own damn child

Not that I have a problem with it but whenever Walter posts his Toronto Sun Headline posts I feel the need to respond

And I thought this would be about fore-skin wrinkle-removing cream too damit!!

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Suddenly my nether regions just pulled up into my body.

Man, you paint a pretty picture!

Well I do have an interesting imagination.... but never the less, it's true... removing a females clitoris or labia is pretty much the equivilant of the head of the penis being removed. I do not approve of female circumcision, but I'm indifferent to male circumcision... and being one who has been.... I suppose that's got to be saying something.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
HAHAHA durkakke-actually anytime I can see a dudes penis close enough to see foreskin wrinkles would probably be a bad time for me, so yeah I guess I hates 'em :D

Speaking of seeing a penis up close, did you guys ever see Nine Inch Nail's music video "The Void?"

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=VqgggIMK7Ic

^ Just quickly watch it....... Yup.... that's right... you just saw his penis in amongst all that zoomed in stuff.

(Either that or he has some really wrinkly nuckles)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oh, and female circumcisions are most certainly nothing in relation to male ones..... if you wanted to relate the two, slice the entire head off our penises and you might have a case.

labia and foreskin aren't equivalent? Try again Prax. No, clitoral removal isn't equivalent, but not all female circumcisions are done that drastic. And go ask women in a lot of the participating countries why they've sent their daughters to have such a procedure performed, and their answers will be almost identical to your reaction, their outrage equal to yours, that someone would dare to interfere.