"Anti-Semite" and social engineering

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Anti-Semite” and Social Engineering A professor looking to stimulate interest in the obligatory compositions prepared by his freshman English students asked me if I would come to his morning classes last Friday to answer questions about 9/11 that the students had brought up after a viewing of ‘Loose Change’. I was grateful for the opportunity and felt confident as we walked toward the lecture hall because I believed that I would be able to handle their questions. In my mind, the challenges I would face would be based on my knowledge of factual information and my ability to convey it coherently.
I never suspected that I would be ambushed by a furious student who was already shouting at me that I was an ‘anti-Semite’ even before I reached the classroom. That emotional barrage never ended from that moment until the class disbanded. It was dramatic. He was unable to stay in his seat and jumped up and down and moved around the classroom, his hand waving wildly to get his turn to ask questions that were in essence hostile accusations, phoning his ‘friend’ so that his ‘friend’ could hear my comments, intrusively shoving that phone at me.
There was no explanation or fact that I was able to provide that would assuage his rage. It was immaterial to him that there are Jewish people who are prominent in 9/11 studies and activism. Or that there are Jewish members in the Tampa 9/11 Truth group. Although nothing I said could have been interpreted as remotely anti-Semitic, the topic of 9/11 had pushed his ‘Anti-Semite’ button. When I told the group that I thought that the perpetrators of the 9/11 crimes would have included members of the secret services of Great Britain, Germany, Israel and the US, he could only focus on the mention of Israel. The mere fact that the 9/11 topic was addressed seemed to him an abomination. He brought up Holocaust Deniers.
In spite of the agitated student, the discussion continued and a lot of good questions came up. To the question of whether 9/11 truth was disrespectful to the surviving family members, I said that the family members were the ones who had pushed for the investigation and that their questions had remained unanswered by the 9/11 Commission Report. And that their film Press For Truth is documenting their ongoing quest for the truth.
To the question of how a conspiracy could be kept hidden by so many for so long, I mentioned that the Manhattan Project to develop the atom bomb had involved thousands and also explained about the moles occupying nexus points in an organization(eg Radical Fundamentalist Unit of the FBI) a la Webster Tarpley.
To the question of why there were no whistleblowers, I told them thahttp://thewhiterose.wordpress.com/

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Beaver,....I just finished reading your post. I thank you for your courage to post this story about antisemitism and 9/11. What the author describes is real.... I have just recently witnessed it myself.

I have discovered there are at least four taboo subjects:

Don't say anything good about the German soldiers of WW2, whether Wehrmacht or SS!

In Germany, don't quote from a right-leaning paper!

Don't in any way question or doubt the Holocaust!!

Don't question the official version of the 9/11 events!

Makes me wonder what the mind controllers want to hide?

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Dancing_Loon

They want to hide what every mind-controller seeks to hide...the truth.

Why would you imagine that the president of the United States actively seeks the right of government to tap telephones and intercept communications..? When you live in a facist state...i.e. "New America", every effort must be expended to ensure that both the truth is hidden and that criticism is squelched....

It just occurred to me that this is another good reason to emigrate to the U.S. ...no pretense about privacy.... All one has to do is follow the jackbooted Facists line of fear-and war-mongering and the prudence of this strategy is self-evident!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Iraq, Israel and WMD dossier

By Chris Ames

Global Research, February 21, 2008
New Statesman

A scribbled reference to Israel in the margin of a withheld draft of the Iraq dossier is revealed. Chris Ames who has doggedly pursued the government on the issue responds

The Guardian has today revealed the contents of the margin note that the Information Tribunal allowed to be removed when ordering the Foreign Office to publish the John Williams draft of the Iraq dossier.
It reveals that a senior government official or minister suggested at the time of the dossier (September 2002) that Israel had brazenly flouted the UN’s authority in pursuit of weapons of mass destruction. A reference to Israel in the margins of the Williams draft is linked to an assertion in the text that Iraq is unique in this respect. It is clear that the author of the reference thought that the same charge might be levelled against Israel.
The Guardian has obtained a copy of the witness statement given to the Tribunal by Neil Wigan, Head of the Foreign Office’s Arab, Israel and North Africa Group. He told the Tribunal:
"I interpret this note to indicate that the person who wrote it believes that Israel has flouted the United Nations authority in a manner similar to that of the Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein."
Wigan asserted that the comment would ‘seriously damage Britain’s bilateral relationship with Israel’. He stated that Israel would believe that the FCO had compared it with Saddam Hussein’s regime and that this would confirm its view that elements of the FCO are prejudiced against it.
I attended the Tribunal hearing in December and was aware that Wigan was giving evidence in secret. When the Tribunal issued its decision last month it ordered that the note should be removed from the document, which was finally published on Monday. It also kept secret its reason for doing so, although it stated that it related to the exemption under Section 27 of the Freedom of Information Act, that publication would damage international relations.
When Jack Straw, then Foreign Secretary, originally blocked my 2005 FOI request for the Williams draft, he made no mention of this exemption, relying instead on the Section 36 exemption relating to government confidentiality.
The Foreign Office has refused to say who wrote the marginal note, saying that it does not comment on leaked documents. It is clear from documents on the Hutton Inquiry website that Straw was one of a small number of people within the Foreign Office who followed the drafting of the dossier at this time. He almost certainly saw the Williams draft, which the FCO described as ‘advice to ministers’.
Labour MP Lynne Jones said: "The Government's timid refusal to make an accurate reference to Israel's flouting of UN authority over its WMD shows their lack of objectivity on breaches of international law, which damages our Country's moral authority.
"The reticence over this issue is mirrored by the unwillingness to push for enforcement of human rights provisions of the EU-Israel Association Agreement."

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Friggin people who shout and freak their ever-lovin minds over what they think is offensive, sorta pizz me off..... esspecially when nothing was actually said.

They love playing the victim... the "poor me and my culture" card, and love using it as much as they can, because it gets them what they want, not to mention attention towards their boring and pathetic little lives.

I am not against any race, sex, religion or what have you, yet there will always be those people who will point their grubby little fingers at you and blame you for being something you're not. These type of people alone require a good pine board across the back of their heads to smack some sense into them.

These people are the ones who wait for any opportunity of offense (or the appearance to them of) so they can make themselves out to be the victim and the good guy at the same time. They will usually do this for so long and so much that they basically lose all sense in their arguments and pretty well make themselves out to be quite the nut job all on their own.

They basically use their minority as a weapon against anybody different then they are, to make themselves feel better.... which in my books is also a level of racism on their own part (Expecting and usually acusing those not like them as being racist or a bigot, just for being who they are) ~ Kinda hypocritical if you ask me.

I have had my own select few situations in the past with people like this.

In your case with the azshole with the cell, I would have pretty well told him "You know what you little sh*t, if you think I'm being an anti-semite, how about you take that precious phone of your's, dial 911 and tell them I'm being racist, and then shove that cell squarely up your arse. I'm in the middle of a speech, and last I checked, they didn't ask for you to come in here and run your damn mouth.... You are here to learn.... so Shut Up and Learn something for once!"

Well that's just me..... I grew up with a father who's one of those Ol'Skool teachers who don't deal with much, and I too have had experience instructing and all that crap. I don't have patience with idiots like that.

DON'T TAZE ME BRO!

No, I won't.... I'll pelt a piece of chalk between your eyes if you don't STFU. Next time it'll be an eraser!! Ah... my dad was pretty good with the chalk.

But see... there's a little bit of intollerance in me, but it's equally distributed to everyone who's a jerk, not because of their race, gender or sexual orientation..... but because they're a jerk for whatever reason.

Case in point would be when I was in college. I was walking into the school, and there were a couple of people outside having a smoke and talking. I sorta glanced their way to see if it was anybody I knew, but wasn't. As I was walking by, I noticed one was a guy dressed in drag for the most part. I made no eye contact, I didn't stare at him/her or check him/her out in any fashion, except to see if it was someone in my class from a distance.

Anyways, apparently I must have offended He/She and he/she turned to me and calls me a "Faggot" ~ For whatever reason I don't know, because I didn't say or do anything to them.... I looked to see who was there and I kept walking by..... he/she/whoever just wanted to make a friggin scene and possibly get a stir out of me or something.

Good thing I wasn't a homophobic person with a rage problem.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Dancing_Loon

They want to hide what every mind-controller seeks to hide...the truth.

Why would you imagine that the president of the United States actively seeks the right of government to tap telephones and intercept communications..? When you live in a facist state...i.e. "New America", every effort must be expended to ensure that both the truth is hidden and that criticism is squelched....

It just occurred to me that this is another good reason to emigrate to the U.S. ...no pretense about privacy.... All one has to do is follow the jackbooted Facists line of fear-and war-mongering and the prudence of this strategy is self-evident!
Hello, Mikey;
yes, that's probably it, the TRUTH.
Once you get established in the States, let me know and I'll follow, because I'm getting sick and tired of the long cold winters here.;-)

The CIA, who else?8O, has been involved in mind control studies and experiments, as well as spying on ordinary citizens.
"Project MERRIMAC was a domestic espionage operation coordinated under the Domestic Operations Division (DOD) of the CIA. It involved information gathering procedures via infiltration and surveillance on Washington-based anti-war groups that may pose as potential threats to the CIA. However, the parameters for the type of data gathered also included general information on the infrastructure of targeted communities. Project MERRIMAC and its twin program, Project RESISTANCE were both coordinated by the CIA Office of Security. In addition, the twin projects were branch operations that relayed civilian information to their parent program, Operation CHAOS.