The CIA Eyes the Internet

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Home Sec in anti-terror plan to control entire web UK Home Secretary Jacqui Smith has decided to mount a push against cyber terror, in which the internet itself will somehow be modified to prevent people using it for terrorist purposes.
Posted Jan 20, 2008 10:23 AM PST
Category: DICTATORSHIP

"You know, like showing that video tape of the BBC reporter announcing that WTC-7 had collapsed while the building was still standing behind her. I mean, the BBC was simply TERRIFIED when that got out!" -- Number 9 3/4

The CIA Eyes the Internet
The next phase in the institution of fascist law enforcement involves cyber-security and the Internet. Media martinets have been making noise about cyber-terrorism lately - similar to the manner in which they raised a good scare over anthrax preceding the mailing of the spores - and the CIA is currently laying the justification for legislation that will permit spying on us via our computers with this story in the current PC World: "CIA Says Hackers Have Cut Power Grid": "Several cities outside the U.S. have sustained attacks on utility systems and extortion demands."
No one but the CIA appears to know anything about the outages and attendant extortion demands, and now the Company - one that trains death squads and put Saddam Hussein in power - is graciously letting us in on it ...

Posted Jan 20, 2008 10:12 AM PST
Category: COMPUTERS/INTERNET/SECURITY

If there is going to be a new false-flag attack, the internet will have to shut down by the US Government and Israel because otherwise,m the evidence of another hoax will be global in about fifteen seconds after it happens. No doubt the mainstream media will assure us all that somehow it suits Al Qaeda's interests to shut down the one and only watchdog on the lies of the US Government.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
and the CIA is currently laying the justification for legislation that will permit spying on us via our computers

You think this is something new...?

Hell I have to be on at least two or three watch lists already...I'm bucking for an even 4.