Under investigation?

warrior_won
#1
Have you ever been under investigation?

I'm apparently under investigation. I don't know exactly what I'm under investigation for, but I hear it has something to do with a girl. Exactly how it has something to do with a girl remains a mystery to me.

I do know that I've never been interested in girls. I also know that I'm not looking for a girl. And, I know that I'm not doing anything to try to get a girl. So you can see how this "alleged" investigation has me perplexed. Hell, I spend more time scratching my head than scratching my balls... Which I'm told is typical of males. (???)

Anyway, aside from being clueless as to what I'm being investigated for, I'm also having some difficulty in understanding the process by which this investigation is being conducted. So far I have been able to discern the following:

1) I am allegedly under investigation. That's important. I'm not being stalked or harassed. I'm being investigated. This distinction between stalking and investigating is apparently all that is necessary to make an otherwise criminal activity legitimate... Or so they tell me.

2) It's about a girl. That's also important, I hear. Apparently it has something to do with a girl from the past. Exactly whose past this girl hails from continues to confuse my apparently simple mind. More of a mystery, is how this girl has anything to to with me.

3) They have the evidence. I've been hearing for more than six years now that they have the evidence and that the evidence is abundant. I'm hearing that it's a prima facie case and that there is no valid defense for this alleged wrongdoing. Again, I do not know what this alleged wrongdoing was.

4) They're not yet ready to make an arrest or to proceed with a trial. This has me befuddled too. I'm confused as hell about this. I would have thought that the next logical step in a prima facie investigation would be to make the arrest and proceed with the prosecution. I fail to understand how the substantial evidence is not being used to effect this.

That's what I've managed to piece together so far. I'm excited that the investigation will be drawing to a close this year. Hell, I'm elated that I will finally get my day in court. I will finally find out what exactly it was that I did. I will finally find out who this girl was. I will finally find out what this evidence is. I will finally walk out of the courtroom a happy man. Secure in the knowledge that the millions... nay, billions, are calling my name.

Although I have learned some interesting things about the judicial process throughout all of this. Let me give you a few examples:

1) The police apparently don't have to keep their investigations hush hush. I've learned that they can tell everyone that a person is accused of something and being investigated. This is apparently common practice.

2) The police can make as many allegations against a person as they bloody well wish until they find something that sticks. I used to think that this sort of thing would be deemed malicious prosecution... Apparently not.

3) I've learned that I will remain under investigation until they are sure that I have done something wrong. I used to think that you had to do something wrong before you were investigated. Little did I know.

4) I've learned that the police can lie about the crimes they've committed and can conceal their crimes behind an "alleged investigation." Apparently police officers are not accountable to anyone while they're conducting an investigation.

5) I've learned that police officers can spend decades conducting the investigation if that's how long it takes for the statute of limitations to expire on the crimes that they have committed. Only then, can they proceed with a trial.

6) I've learned that law enforcement is the biggest snowjob on the planet.

I'm one smart cookie, huh? I learned a lot over the last seven years. Now I just have to take what I've learned and turn it into cold hard cash.



Oh, one other thing, if I have done something wrong, it's probably something that will get me a five hundred dollar fine... By comparison, the crimes perpetrated by the "investigators" will probably net them 20 years in the federal penitentiary. Just doesn't seem right, does it? Though it probably goes a long way in explaining why they're not eager to take this matter to trial.
 
lone wolf
#2
Apparently they haven't yet showed you the art of making a person vanish. Under investigation for that long without due cause? You're right. Something ain't according to Hoyle....

Woof!
 
warrior_won
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Apparently they haven't yet showed you the art of making a person vanish. Under investigation for that long without due cause? You're right. Something ain't according to Hoyle....

Woof!

That's it exactly!

When I ask questions, they ignore me.

When I complain, they lie, they contradict themselves, and they dismiss my complaints without explanation.

They can do this because they don't and won't take me seriously. And the reason they won't take me seriously is because they know a couple things about my character that they're exploiting. Mainly, they know that I'm a loner. So they know that doesn't take much effort to isolate a loner. Of course, they probably didn't consider that appearances are deceiving. I mean, there's no way of actually knowing whether you've succeeded in isolating a loner. There's no barometer by which to measure your effectiveness because the loner never actually reaches out to anyone.

The second thing they know about me is that I genuinely do not like getting attention. So they can exploit this character trait by essentially putting me between a rock and a hard place. The victim either has to endure what is happening to him, or he has to take action that will bring a lot of attention to himself. Kind of a ****ty list of options to choose from.

Although, there are advantages for me. I know that they can't possibly have evidence to support their claims for example. That's a no-brainer. If they say it's about a girl, and I've never been interested in girls... Then it's obviously NOT something that I did.

They also made a million and one mistakes along the way. So far they've been dismissing the complaints as "honest mistakes". You get to the point however, where you have to look at the mistakes objectively. You have to reason that anyone who makes this outrageous number of mistakes is either hopelessly incompetent or deliberately harassing someone and concealing it. It does not really matter which way you look at it... I'm either the victim of a very incompetent system that will have no luck in further condemning me due to the fact that they apparently don't know which end is up... Or they're exposed as having been the "criminal" of the millenium.

It really wouldn't be very difficult for me to turn this around. The problem is that I'm having difficulty finding the motivation to do so. The simple reality is that I'm kind of forced to choose between two totally undesirable situations. Although actually doing something about it would likely net me some serious coinage.

The basic rundown:

I'm being victimized by individuals who act out of their own sense of self-importance. You know the type. The kind that think, "I can do whatever I want to whomever I want because I'm me... I'm special... And everyone agrees with me... My ego and arrogance tells me so... And my arroagnce and ego are never wrong." Know the type?
 
El Barto
#4
I would hit back, get a lawyer, any legal pressure may drop the whole thing. Make a deal with your lwayer , that if theres anything to get , go for it , 90% yours. Fight the system.
 
Unforgiven
#5
Sounds sketchy to me. There is no statue of limitations in Canadian law when it comes to the criminal code. But something you wrote "It's about a girl" and "I don't like girls" that sounds as though you aren't elaborating on it to create suspense. So I wonder why you would want to create suspense in such an important issue.
 
Praxius
#6
I would have gotten a lawyer and seen what I could have done about it the moment I heard there was an investigation. The fact that it has taken this long for them to get their **** together is one thing... to not explain their reasons of continual harassment on your personal life and you having to continually be more catious of what you do compared to most over the years because of this... makes no sense.

If they are investigating you, then why the hell did they not interview you yet, or ask you any questions in relation to the matter? One would think this might have actually save them some time, rather then investigating everything around you.

Honest Mistakes don't occur in law.... they're blaitent screw ups is what they are.

You can not avoid attention all through your life, and although I am not the most social person on the planet, I know when I need to speak out in my defense.

in the End, you're going to have attention brought your way whether you like it or not.... the choice you have is what kind of attention you want.... do you want their attention spreading that you are some kind of criminal that they can't put something down on you, or do you want the attention that you stood up against this and fought for what you feel is right?

Depending on the age of the girl in question and the time this all occured, I would guess it was an unfounded sexual assault claim on her part for seeking attention... which just occured to my ex-room mate. He was at a party, a girl invited him up to her room, everybody knows this.... he asked if they wanted to have sex, etc... she said no.... he left. Two days later he had the cops after him for sexual assault charges.... wtf? You can't friggin win.

He eventually explained his side, talked to the girl accusing him, and apparently it's all cleared up now... but not before she shot her mouth off to the entire neighborhood and now everybody thinks he's scum..... not to mention he didn't have the best rep to begin with.

I would recomend getting a lawyer and finishing this BS now. You will have a lot less stress in your life, you'll get the compensation you have been talking about, and these idiots will get what's coming to them.

6 years now you say? Sounds like they fuct up and instead of stopping the case and admitting they screwed up, thereby possibly facing dissiplinary (sp) actions against them.... they'll keep it going for years until they have enough useless garbage against your character to justify their actions and continual waste of tax payer's dollars in something nobody seems to know anything about.

If you value your privacy and peace of life, I would recomend sacraficing a little bit of it to end this now, rather then it continuing through your life for another 6 years.

At least setup a meeting with a lawyer to see if you have a case to fight with, which from what I can tell so far based on the information provided, you may very well have..... plus a lawyer can find even more things to help you then what we can.

What they won't tell you, they have to tell your lawyer.... and then you can get that information from your lawyer and you'll have a better understanding on wtf is actually going on. And if there is a chance you can find something to fight these officers and the girl for this continual harrasment, then you can also charge them for your legal bills as well, since they placed you in this position to begin with.
 
lone wolf
#7
The disadvantage in being a loner is: No witnesses. It doesn't matter what your story is because you're up against the most effective blackballing technique ever invented: You-lie-and-I'll-swear-to-it. It doesn't make sense that they'd carry an investigation this long without some push from "above". You might want to ask yourself why are you being harassed into leaving? Face it: If they wanted you - they'd have you.

Surveillance? Just after 9/11, I became a security risk - mainly because of some nasty letters I sent to Mike Harris. I'm a loner too. I had that hollow sound on my phone that indicates wiretap. I had a sedan parked across the street on several occasions - and I headgamed the shyte out of them. Lights on, lights off - whether I was in or out ... walk toward that sedan and watch it pull away. Funniest was the night I left the lights on and went out the fire escape (a favourite mind-blower) and approached the sedan from the rear with a Timmies apiece.

Woof!
Last edited by lone wolf; Dec 21st, 2007 at 04:15 PM..
 
Northboy
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by warrior_wonView Post

Have you ever been under investigation?
I'm apparently under investigation. I don't know exactly what I'm under investigation for, but I hear it has something to do with a girl. Exactly how it has something to do with a girl remains a mystery to me.
I do know that I've never been interested in girls. I also know that I'm not looking for a girl. And, I know that I'm not doing anything to try to get a girl. So you can see how this "alleged" investigation has me perplexed. Hell, I spend more time scratching my head than scratching my balls... Which I'm told is typical of males. (???)
Anyway, aside from being clueless as to what I'm being investigated for, I'm also having some difficulty in understanding the process by which this investigation is being conducted. So far I have been able to discern the following:
1) I am allegedly under investigation. That's important. I'm not being stalked or harassed. I'm being investigated. This distinction between stalking and investigating is apparently all that is necessary to make an otherwise criminal activity legitimate... Or so they tell me.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
I have a little problem with being "shepharded" myself....

My advice, the patience of Saints....

Go where God leads you and don't force it.

In my case, I'm making the case for a sustainable economy that is bulletproof and a wealth creator for the participants. Regretably, to achieve this change certain paradigms have to change and a code of ethics in the marketplace is necessary, at least through the planning stages, getting the infrastructure right, then off they can go out and play to their heart's content.

Vested interests don't like what I say because they see themselves ill positioned for change. But change is coming, I'm not creating it, just reporting it...

Investigation? Heck they hang on every word, and I know it....

But the game has been going on so long, I've become untrustful and I approach it in the only way I can.

In doing this, I've been led down an interesting path of financial sufferring, partly my own fault, partly not. But I've learned this was a necessary step to form my life experience so that I can be who I am right now, at this moment....

So I say to you with all sincerity, have a little faith and see how things play out....
 
karrie
#9
I'd suggest that a stranger off the internet is an odd choice to sympathize with over what he claims to be unjust charges and police actions. Personally, I highly doubt much of his story, and find it odd that no one else seems as skeptical about the ability of a seemingly smart man to not know who it is he is acccused of having molested/stalked/raped/whatever the issue may be. Some of his comments over 'freedom to associate with others who enjoy the same porn', (yet he claims to not like women or sex), etc., make it seem like he probably knows exactly what it is he is being investigated for. And frankly, I'd hate to be one of the ones sitting here sympathizing with a child pornographer or rapist and assuming he's innocent and/or not worthy of investigating, simply because he's said so on a forum.

While police investigation may need changes here in Canada, I've never, in all my days, heard of someone being investigated for so long, or so extensively, when there wasn't a REALLY good reason (not some charge 'probably warranting a $500 fine' as he claims). Seriously, think about it.
 
eh1eh
#10
I just couldn't say it as diplomaticly as you karrie. It is obvious he knows all details or is a story teller. Occam's Razor.
 
Northboy
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

I just couldn't say it as diplomaticly as you karrie. It is obvious he knows all details or is a story teller. Occam's Razor.


I for one would like to know the exact truthful details of this story, as I recognize the pattern of circumstances....

In my life, I can't expect a "system" to come forward....plausible deniability, I suppose....
 
warrior_won
#12
Let's indulge your line of thought...


Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

I'd suggest that a stranger off the internet is an odd choice to sympathize with over what he claims to be unjust charges and police actions.

I didn't say that I was charged. I'm not charged with anything and I doubt that I ever will be. What I said was that I am under surveillance and that people are "choosing" to call it an "investigation" as opposed to what it actually is: Stalking/harassment.

Why do they call it an investigation?

It's a word game. They have the idea that choosing their words properly makes their crimes seem somehow legitimate. Know what I mean?

It's like a politician that tells a lie and then says that he didn't lie. Take former U.S. President Bill Clinton as an example. He went on national television and said, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." Did he?

We know that the Republicans were set to impeach him... Or at least censure him. Did he have what the average person would deem "sexual relations" with Monica Lewinsky? Of course, he did. So how did he skirt the issue? Word games. He knew he did something inappropriate and he used word games to make his actions seem somehow appropriate.

Quote:

Personally, I highly doubt much of his story, and find it odd that no one else seems as skeptical about the ability of a seemingly smart man to not know who it is he is acccused of having molested/stalked/raped/whatever the issue may be.

In all honesty, you haven't heard much of my story. It's unlikely that you ever will. My story is not likely one to see headlines in the newspapers, if you know what I mean.

As for what I'm accused of... Let me give you the short list:

Treason, fraud, terrorism, child molestation, stalking, slander, rape, murder, theft, plagiarism, hacking, identity theft, and the list goes on. Tell me that such accusations are consistent with a legitimate investigation?

Quote:

Some of his comments over 'freedom to associate with others who enjoy the same porn', (yet he claims to not like women or sex), etc., make it seem like he probably knows exactly what it is he is being investigated for.

If you had actually read my post... Or even looked at the title of my post, you would have noticed the question mark. I'm not saying that I "am under investigation." I'm saying that I am not under investigation.

And yes, I have an idea as to why I'm being stalked. And it has nothing to do with the things I'm alleged to have done. If you look at the long list of allegations, it would become readily apparent to you that someone just wants to destroy my reputation.

As for porn... I simply said that I have no objection to porn. In other words, I am not opposed to the porn industry. Never have been. But there have been some people who seem to think that I am anti-porn. I'm sure you can figure it out, Carrie.

Quote:

And frankly, I'd hate to be one of the ones sitting here sympathizing with a child pornographer or rapist and assuming he's innocent and/or not worthy of investigating, simply because he's said so on a forum.

Whatever happened to Presumption of innocence? Besides, there's no one here making allegations against me. The only person here who is even publicly raising the issue is me. Anyway you slice it, there is no evidence that I am even accused of having doing things. So for you to take the position that I may in fact be guilty of these things would seem a little presumptuous and, dare I say it, self-serving.

Typically, I would be accused of attention-seeking for having cited that I was being targetted by police. Normally people would point out that there's no evidence that I'm under surveillance or being investigated. Then they'd proceed to call me delusional and out of touch with reality. That would generally be followed by instructions to ignore me.

Quote:

While police investigation may need changes here in Canada, I've never, in all my days, heard of someone being investigated for so long, or so extensively, when there wasn't a REALLY good reason (not some charge 'probably warranting a $500 fine' as he claims). Seriously, think about it.

I have thought about it. And it doesn't make sense. That's why I'm disputing and "questioning" the nonsense that I'm hearing. The reply by Lone Wolf, I think hits the nail on the head. Someone wants me out of the picture. And I have a general idea who that someone might be.
 
lone wolf
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by NorthboyView Post

I for one would like to know the exact truthful details of this story, as I recognize the pattern of circumstances....

In my life, I can't expect a "system" to come forward....plausible deniability, I suppose....

Good plot building here after three or four threads.

Woof!
 
karrie
#14
warrior, reading some of what you've had to say about women has been enough to set off a red light in quite a few minds as to the psychology behind such drivel. It's been enough to jade me towards a presumption that a lack of evidence is all that's standing in the way of charges. Sorry, but that's the way you've come across.

Self serving? Heck no. It doesn't serve me well to think poorly of people. But you sir, have been more than happy to do such regarding an entire gender throughout a few threads. Anyone willing to write the sort of things you do about an entire segment of society, well, lands on my list of people to not trust or believe, and definitely those to not sympathize with.

You're the one raising this issue, yes. Thus don't be surprised when people give you their ACTUAL opinions on it.
 
warrior_won
#15
I agree with everything you say.

Quote: Originally Posted by PraxiusView Post


What they won't tell you, they have to tell your lawyer.... and then you can get that information from your lawyer and you'll have a better understanding on wtf is actually going on. And if there is a chance you can find something to fight these officers and the girl for this continual harrasment, then you can also charge them for your legal bills as well, since they placed you in this position to begin with.

There is no girl. The girl is an attempt at misdirection. In other words, it's an attempt to send me looking for something that would divert attention from the true culprit.

Like I said previously, I have never been interested in girls in my entire life. I did speak out publicly in my community on certain issues, and some people took exception to that. So that's where my attention is really focused.

The people that I initially accused of having me under surveillance were the ones who introduced the "girl theory". But that theory makes no sense. Simple fact of the matter is that I've never been interested in girls. It's just never been my thing. And I don't think there is anything "wrong" with not being interested in girls. It doesn't make me a "goody goody two shoes", it just makes me a guy who would rather not spend his time chasing tail.
 
warrior_won
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

The disadvantage in being a loner is: No witnesses. It doesn't matter what your story is because you're up against the most effective blackballing technique ever invented: You-lie-and-I'll-swear-to-it. It doesn't make sense that they'd carry an investigation this long without some push from "above". You might want to ask yourself why are you being harassed into leaving? Face it: If they wanted you - they'd have you.

I already asked myself that. I have a general idea as to why. It has nothing to do with a crime I may have committed and it definitely has nothing to do with any girl. I just don't want a girl... So I put no effort into trying to get one. So, it's not that difficult to figure out.

Karrie questioned my claims of maybe having committed a minor offense worthy of a $500 fine. She, apparently, doesn't recognize this as being plausible. But I assure you it most certainly is.

When I think of what it was that I may have done, I keep coming up with little things like sending faxes without an originating number or header, etcetera. And I'm quite sure that some of these things aren't even offenses. But if they were, I couldn't see them leading to jailtime, etcetera. I mean, what kind of Judge is going to send a man to prison for omitting a phone number on a fax? It's an offense worthy of a fine at the most.

Quote:

Surveillance? Just after 9/11, I became a security risk - mainly because of some nasty letters I sent to Mike Harris. I'm a loner too. I had that hollow sound on my phone that indicates wiretap. I had a sedan parked across the street on several occasions - and I headgamed the shyte out of them. Lights on, lights off - whether I was in or out ... walk toward that sedan and watch it pull away. Funniest was the night I left the lights on and went out the fire escape (a favourite mind-blower) and approached the sedan from the rear with a Timmies apiece.

I didn't do anything after 9/11. I spoke out on a couple of issues locally that some people took exception to. But to think that what I said was outside what could be construed as "community standards" is preposterous. The simple fact of the matter is that others were saying the same things that I was saying. And they were being published in the local newspapers. Obviously the newspapers deemed the opinions acceptable.

Before anyone accuses me of feeling slighted... (i.e. Other people were published in the papers and you weren't. You're just jealous.) ...let me point out for the record that I was published in the local newspapers.

This is not about a girl. I have never been interested in girls. The only way I could see this being about a girl, is if there's some girl that wants me for some reason. In which case, I have no obligation to that girl and I really do not have to give any consideration to her feelings or desires. And I certainly am well within my right in seeking and demanding justice for having been stalked.
 
Volvokenny
#17
Despite you said you don's like girls maybe you like children....bad boys bad boys watcha going to do watcha going to do when they come for you...BAD BOYS
 
CDNBear
#18
Hmmm, nothing like a little 'necroposting' to make ya feel real good...
 
sodnarama
#19
warrior_won, you should write short stories for childern.Maybe some pop up pic's , make the words small though ..who wants a pop up book with big words to slow you down.Your little story is great for stupid people. Little hint from a law dog , The police would not "investigate" you unless you actually had something of large interest to a criminal case. Now lets get to the good part, If the police are watching you and you are feeling harassed then you have numerous legal avenues .But of course you have no idea why the police would be watching you.....ummmmmmm...yeah ...ok.....smart like dump truck ; dumb like stump.Two things stand true fom your redundant paragraphs and attempt at language skills: 1) you wanted to get others to post to fiction = you win there or 2) you truely are an alien and should go back with the mother ship when it comes to get you and the others like you. ......now back to the show mutant...muhaaaaaaa
 
CDNBear
#20


Speaking of necroposting...
 
lone wolf
#21
Real investigative mind would check the expiry date on a thread....

Woof!
 
CDNBear
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Real investigative mind would check the expiry date on a thread....

Woof!

Hey Wolf...

Isn't a 'real investigative mind', a terrible thing to waste?
 
sodnarama
#23
hahaha..was surfing around found it ..couldn't stop laughing ..decided to reply...now you hav emade it that much more funny ...muhaaaaa
 
shadowshiv
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post



Speaking of necroposting...

I got one of those smilies too!
 
Scott Free
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by warrior_wonView Post

That's it exactly!

When I ask questions, they ignore me.

That's because your talking. The more they ignore you the more you talk.

Quote: Originally Posted by warrior_wonView Post

When I complain, they lie, they contradict themselves, and they dismiss my complaints without explanation.

It isn't illegal in Canada to lie.

They contradict themselves because they are making up the investigation as they go - looking for what will stick, if you like.

They dismiss your complaints because they don't want to discipline themselves. Your complaining that the police won't take action against themselves, well, no gang would.

Quote: Originally Posted by warrior_wonView Post

They can do this because they don't and won't take me seriously.

More probably they don't want to or there is some advantage like the more upset you get the more likely you are to tip your hand.

Quote: Originally Posted by warrior_wonView Post

And the reason they won't take me seriously is because they know a couple things about my character that they're exploiting. Mainly, they know that I'm a loner. So they know that doesn't take much effort to isolate a loner. Of course, they probably didn't consider that appearances are deceiving. I mean, there's no way of actually knowing whether you've succeeded in isolating a loner. There's no barometer by which to measure your effectiveness because the loner never actually reaches out to anyone.

The second thing they know about me is that I genuinely do not like getting attention. So they can exploit this character trait by essentially putting me between a rock and a hard place. The victim either has to endure what is happening to him, or he has to take action that will bring a lot of attention to himself. Kind of a ****ty list of options to choose from.

So what your saying is that you fit the profile of someone who does commit certain kinds of crimes and probably like the one your being investigated for - loner, doesn't like attention; a.k.a. under achiever.

My recommendation is to stop taking them seriously. They don't care about you they just care about clearing up a case. The guy that packs your groceries at the local market probably cares more about you. You need to make a distinction in your head between the attention and the idea they care - they don't, no one does. From your post I can tell you enjoy the attention. You need to get over that or they will pin something on you.

Quote: Originally Posted by warrior_wonView Post

Although, there are advantages for me. I know that they can't possibly have evidence to support their claims for example. That's a no-brainer. If they say it's about a girl, and I've never been interested in girls... Then it's obviously NOT something that I did.

Whether you did or didn't do something is irrelevant at this point. Your playing into their hands. Let them have their investigation; everyone needs a hobby, I guess this is theirs.

Any lawyer will tell you nothing is certain in court.

Quote: Originally Posted by warrior_wonView Post

They also made a million and one mistakes along the way. So far they've been dismissing the complaints as "honest mistakes". You get to the point however, where you have to look at the mistakes objectively. You have to reason that anyone who makes this outrageous number of mistakes is either hopelessly incompetent or deliberately harassing someone and concealing it. It does not really matter which way you look at it... I'm either the victim of a very incompetent system that will have no luck in further condemning me due to the fact that they apparently don't know which end is up... Or they're exposed as having been the "criminal" of the millenium.

There is no difference between criminals and police. They play the game for the exact same reasons. Let them make mistakes. Don't point them out until your in court.

Quote: Originally Posted by warrior_wonView Post

It really wouldn't be very difficult for me to turn this around. The problem is that I'm having difficulty finding the motivation to do so. The simple reality is that I'm kind of forced to choose between two totally undesirable situations. Although actually doing something about it would likely net me some serious coinage.

This sounds like a basic ego defense. Your best bet is to admit you have no power (since you don't and you know it). Don't play the victim, don't play the bad guy - just don't play the game! Rinse it from your head. A lot of people don't play cops and robbers. A lot of robbers don't play robbers but all cops play cops. If you can step outside of the game you will have a gigantic advantage.

Quote: Originally Posted by warrior_wonView Post

I'm being victimized by individuals who act out of their own sense of self-importance. You know the type. The kind that think, "I can do whatever I want to whomever I want because I'm me... I'm special... And everyone agrees with me... My ego and arrogance tells me so... And my arroagnce and ego are never wrong." Know the type?

Wrong! That is the game. You don't want to play the game, or at least you shouldn't want to if your really innocent.

Think of a tennis game. You've just been served and by thinking your a victim you knocked the ball back into their court. The police are watching and saying "oh look, he's playing the victim (game)."

Try this instead, next time they serve you don't try and figure out what they're doing. You can't anyway, your not them. Instead when asked just say something like "I don't know, it's strange." You haven't returned the ball, your not playing, instead their serve hit the net.

Maybe helpful?
 

Similar Threads

0
American Investigation Complete
by Zzarchov | Oct 9th, 2008
26
Federal Investigation by the RCMP
by warrior_won | Dec 10th, 2007
0
Mexican investigation a bunch of BS
by Jersay | May 19th, 2006
0
Investigation of Emerson, Softwood
by FiveParadox | Mar 11th, 2006
no new posts