Yet another service sucks rant

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I went to the Riders vs BC game at BC Place. I was told the concessions took debit card so I didn't come to the game with much money. By halftime my cash was gone anyway. But with debit card at our service I went to a concession stand at halftime to buy a beer. After standing in a line up for nearly 10 minutes I discovered they decided to make that concession cash only. So I went to another concession rather friggin pee'od. I waited another ten minutes to find out that that concession ran out of beer and I would need to find another concession. I asked for the manager, and told him how friggin Mickey Mouse the operation was. I just wasted the entire halftime and more. I told him they should have vendors walking around selling it, not pissing off every second person at a concession stand. Even people who were drunk, do you think it made them less obnoxious by sending them on a bloody easter egg hunt for more beer? There were people cursing and swearing everywhere. Don't people who run these operations have a friggin clue? A family of four pays about $250 just to park the car and get in. This is the kind of nonsense they go through once inside? It's no wonder the stadium is half empty.

BC Place, you suck the big one.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I have seen an ATM at B.C. Place. Is there only one?....probably a line up a mile long...;-)