Psychiatry Industry of Death

danieltowsey

A Truth Soldier
Oct 13, 2005
Nova Scotia, Canada

Psychiatry Industry of Death
by Daniel J Towsey

Psychiatry; The hidden agenda....is social control to achieve their NWO plans.

Psychiatry is politics. It is the application of force against those who do not want to be forced.

In Oct 1945 at the US dept of the interior in Washinton DC, Co-founder of the world federation for mental health. G. Brock Chisholm said "To achieve world government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men. Their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas."

In a 1950 conference on mental health for children and youth at the White House it was planned that there would be a total reorientation of the public school system. So that it would now include the involuntary physiological testing, labeling, and putting children on mid altering, very addictive and very harmful drugs. This is part of their deliberately dumbing down Americans plan.

In 1965.To implement their master plan. American psychiatrists convinced congress that mental illness was a national threat. That only they with a mass increase in funding could solve. Therefore the National Mental Health Act- H.R. 4512 was passed to start the federal funding of psychiatric testing and administering of drugs on the vulnerable in our society. Our children and future generation.

It only takes a five minute interview with a psychiatrist to label a child and force the child onto drugs. The parents have no control or say in this. And the parents can also be tested and forced on drugs. In 1984 there were 4.4 million children diagnosed with ADHD. There is no diagnostic test for ADHD. Therefore there is no way to validate the diagnosis.

ADHD is really just children bored to death in school. Schools today do not encourage children to develop their own individual thinking. The school curriculum today is designed to deliberately dumb down society. Children are being programmed to do no critical thinking of their own. They are being programmed to accept everything the system tells them and to fit in like everyone else. Individuality is not accepted. No free thinking allowed. Any child that shows superior thinking is deliberately kept down or is put on drugs or worse. Or their education gets sabotaged, so that they can not get any education. All through society. Outstanding intellectuals are being destroyed. This is also part of the NWO plans. They are creating a slave puppet society.

Note; Many psychiatry patients are those that have been altered due to the use of over the counter drugs, street drugs, alcohol or even prescription drugs.

"We must aim to make it permeate every educational activity in our material life, public life, politics, and industry. Should all of them be in our sphere of influence. We have made a useful attack upon a number of professions. The two easiest naturally are the teaching industry and the church. The most difficult are law and medicine."

And lets not forget the secret MKULTRA program. Experiments were done to the homeless and 50,000 unwanted orphans in Montreal and the US during the 50's and early 60's. This is how they created the street drug LSD and possibly many other street drugs. It has always been suspected that the CIA is the institution that controls the street drug industry. and that they use the proceeds to run their covert operations.

Psychiatrist's master plan to infiltrate all sections of society has been realized. We don't have an epidemic of mental illness. We have an epidemic of psychiatry. You need to spread the truth. Join the "TRUTH REVOLUTION" by getting informed and then inform others.

Psychiatrists have openly admitted that they cure nothing and that they have no scientific experiments or means to diagnose or prove any diagnosis. All psychiatrist do is put harmful labels on people. These labels are usually believed by the patients. The labels do allot of harm. And vulnerable and easily influenced simple people end up believing these labels and eventually end up acting the way they are labeled. Its called the power of suggestion.

Maybe some psychiatrists do not realize that they are just in the business of administering drugs and undermining free society to fulfill the NWO agenda.

Remember. Truth equals mental health. Lies and deceptions equal mental illness. If you fill your mind with lies and deceptions. Then you well be mentally ill.
============================

Please note that CCHR had no participation in the writing of this article. Not all information or comments, in this article came from CCHR. Any information gathered from the CCHR movie. Is being supplied here for public educational purposes only. CCHR maintains all copyright to the original information in the "Psychiatry; An Industry of Death" movie. But I believe that this information should be freely copied and distributed by anyone. As it is information that has to do with, and is vital to the public good.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Man's Wars His Revolutions, His Suffering, All Stem From His Lack Of Data On The Mind And Man. With Psychiatric dominance Of This Field. We Have Had A Century Of Untold Suffering And Violence.

Some of this information has been compiled from the Citizens Commission On Human Rights International movie. "Psychiatry: An Industry of Death."

To find out how you can become a part of the citizens commission on human rights or to obtain further materials. Call 1-800-869-2247 or visit www.cchr.org

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
While I agree that ADHD is a highly overdiagnosed condition, your assertion that it is 'just children bored to death in school' drops you out of the realm of any reasonable credibility.

I've seen way too many cases of actual ADHD, and too many attempts by schools to integrate and challenge children with it, to simply dismiss its existence as boredom.

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
I have no respect for psychiatry, but in terms of credibilty it ranks higher than the New World Order. Why are there so many people with mental problems on CC? I've been attacked by people who have attack text stored on their computer and if one disagrees with them a torrent of invective can be released in an instant with cut and paste hate. They aren't even writing the stuff!

In the interest of freedom of speech, we must tolerate this nonsense, of course. Normal thinking people will just walk away. This process of tolerance, literally a lack of moderation, turnc CC into a nuthouse. If there is no way to prevent CC from being a playground for the mentally ill, then they'll take over the place, as they largely have already.

There must be moderation of these liars or decent people will not abide here. Fact, or fiction?

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
When you voluntarily elect to peruse the Internet and per chance sample the fare in forum discussions, you're free to read what you want and ignore what you want, no one is held prisoner here. While it may be more comfortable to believe that only those of sound mind are contributing to discussions, anyone with the necessary electronic equipment can play.

Caveat emptor

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
There must be moderation of these liars or decent people will not abide here. Fact, or fiction?

You suggest we should delete any posts we think are lies? Boy, I'd have a field day, and half of CC's posts would disappear! :smile:

Pangloss

Council Member
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
I have a severely depressed friend. The drugs he takes allow him to hold a job, keep his house clean, and have the energy to eat.

Little by little he is getting better. Soon he won't need his drugs.

Psychology - oh yeah, that I have problems with. Psychiatry - it is, quite literally, keeping my friend alive.

Pangloss

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Karrie Hi sweetie..;)

Imagine how thin the NYT and most major national newspapers would be!

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Although some medications have had world wide effect and benifits towards may health issues over the years, I strongly believe that companies which dish out all these Px for all these new diseases are full of chat noir.... or black cats for those who don't know french :p

I think this whole collective dependancy towards Px's and other drugs for solving our problems is what has started most of the problems today to begin with.

We have kids today continually told there's something wrong with them, that they have a mental illness and that puts a stigma in their heads that they are not the same as everybody else they goto school with. Most of these kids who decided to shoot up schools have all for the most part, have had known mental illnesses.... and then society starts to think "Oh well it's not their fault then, there should have been more programs out there to help him or her"

Well that's all fine and dandy, but they're still avoiding the bigger issue. They have gone through the systems. They have seeked the help they were supposed to.... and it did nothing to quell the problems. They are still told there is something wrong with them compared to the rest of society, they tell them it's not their fault, it's not their parent's fault, and it's not their surrounding's that are at fault.... it's a mental illness they say.... a faceless criminal which has ruined their lives that only pills can fight.

I spent a year on Anti Depressants after a few things occured in my life, because I apparently was in a depressed state. Well not having a steady job for two years, trying to make ends meet, having a grand parent die during that time, having my ex girlfriends mother killed one week before x-mas, collections up my arse over everything under the sun..... hell who wouldn't be a tad depressed? Depression is a part of life.... you are delusional to think nobody should be depressed at anytime in their lives. Life is about ups and downs and the moment we learn to understand and accept that we're going to have bad days or weeks or months, the sooner we can prepare ourselves to handle these times when they come.

I grew up in a family full of depression, anger and fighting... it was the Irish way :p but we've all come out of it and learned how to deal with things much better then we used to. If I was taking these pills while I was a teenager, then my god, I could only imagine how things would have unfolded.

But I learned over the year I was on them exactly what they were doing to my mind and what I wasn't paying attention to prior to them being in my life. They helped for a short period of time, but then began to become more of a problem then a solution and in the end, I was begining to be depressed that I was on Anti Depressants and I no longer felt like I was who I remember I used to be.

Not to mention that the time it took me to get the proper effects of the Anti-D's and life started to get better.... life literally started to get better. The pills didn't make this happen, nor did they change my personality to a point where I would have had effect on these things.... these things just fell into place and would have regardless if I was on a Px or not.

From my experience all that is needed is for people to talk about their problems with one another. Know that there is someone out there who will listen and understand. You don't need to pay some guy in an office thousands of dollars for this. Sure they're professionals with what they do compared to most and can be a good last ditch effort.... but you'd be suprised how much you can benifit from having parents who will actually listen to you, friends who will take you seriously, and a society that is generally understanding. Over the years I have had multiple people talk to me, and we share our thoughts on something. I'd mention how I see something bothering them in their lives and they've responded "Do you know how much I had to pay to hear someone say that?" ~ When a close friend who understands the situation and has a decent head on their shoulders could have easily done the same thing.

I'm not claiming to be better then a therapist or anything like that, but it is a case in point of just how simple it can be sometimes to just reach out to that person in need and just show them that they're not alone..... and that they shouldn't have to pay someone money to give them their time to do so.

If you are isolated by a classification, if people look down at you differently because you have a "Mental Illness" and people tell you that your only solution is pills, then that in itself isolates you from the relations of the rest of society.... you are placed in a position where you are not the same, you are not equal..... and in high school, this is already rampant on it's own.... goto school with the above classifying you, and it's much worse. Then the hatred sets in, then frustration, then the thought that perhaps you are much different then everybody else and nobody can relate to what you are going through (Which is why you're loaded up on pills to begin with) Then you get frustrated, quit your medication out of spite.... then the side effects come into play and can make you emotionally volitile and then this could easily trigger a violent thought process and then stabbings, shootings, suicides all come into play.

Then it's on the news, and everybody scratches their heads wondering why they went out and made such a senseless violent act and say "Oh, well they were under medication and had a mental illness" and then that's it.... until the next time it happens, and nobody seems to see the pattern of what continually causes these things.

I'm not saying this is directly responsible for all the above cases, but one with common sense can not deny it very well has a major effect on their outcome.

Last edited:

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Praxius

Psychiatry is like any melding of science and mysticism. Sometimes there's quantitative fact involved....neurotransmitter imbalances etc. and sometimes there's rampant projection....(we all know what a cigar means in dreams now don't we...: ;)

It's a little more complicated but generally speaking, while psychology relies (for the most part) on models of behavior, psychiatry affords some inroads to physiologic causality....

jimshort19

Electoral Member
Nov 24, 2007
Zurich
MikeyDB, ..."Caveat emptor"

Mikey, this is your realm. Towsey and you are sweethearts. Where is Darkbeaver?

Caveat emptor was never wisdom and has been undone by consumer law in Canada. Caveat emptor was used by the machine, that is your imaginary machine, to defend fraud. How fitting. But rather say, liar emptor.

Why don't you hit your macro now and dump a pile of premeditated nonsense in response?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Psyciatrist are brain damaged drug dealers, so are GPs. It's drugs for everybody, but the catch is you can't grow your own, it might be dangerous.

You're overgeneralizing db. I was nearly given a license to grow. The only thing that stopped me, frankly, was laziness. All the paperwork every year that the gov would have made me and my gp wade through just wasn't worth it. But he'd have signed off on it. I know plenty of gp's with a holistic and natural approach when their patients are willing to take that road. Patients tend to want the pill to pop though... junkies.