Purchasing Products from Canada overseas

moa-vpresident

Mar 20, 2007
I'm from Singapore and need to buy something from Canada, but flying there's too expensive for me. Can anyone help? I'll reimburse you for your effort. Please send me a message/IM. Thanks in advance.

moa-vpresident

Mar 20, 2007
Lol..no it's actually a store privilege card where you can purchase a 1-year membership for year-long discounts and so on. I want to buy it but they don't sell it at my local store, only Canadian stores.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Lol..no it's actually a store privilege card where you can purchase a 1-year membership for year-long discounts and so on. I want to buy it but they don't sell it at my local store, only Canadian stores.

Phone the store, and give them your credit card info, etc... there's no reason for them to not mail it to you. If you store doesn't sell it though, will it even work for discounts at yours?

moa-vpresident

Mar 20, 2007
I called them (it's La Senza by the way) and they said they can only sell it in the stores. :-( I can use the card online at their website. I shop regularly so it's really a good deal for me. Can you or anyone help me?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
This is not a prudent thing for anyone to do. Too many scams like it.

moa-vpresident

Mar 20, 2007
My friends and I usually combine our orders so as to save on shipping, our orders usually tallies to about $200 and we order several times a year. I think membership's $10, so it's well worth the 10% discount. Thanks for your time anyway guys.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
My friends and I usually combine our orders so as to save on shipping, our orders usually tallies to about $200 and we order several times a year. I think membership's $10, so it's well worth the 10% discount. Thanks for your time anyway guys.

It's a pity that so many people run so many scams, isn't it? Sorry for the cynicism. If your intentions are true, I hope you find someone with a less jaded view of the world, who is willing to help you. Best of luck.

s243a

Council Member
Mar 9, 2007
Calgary
Couldn’t you find stuff in China that is better quality lower in price and cheaper to ship. La Senza isn’t a top quality lingerie store.