Dentites and Denturism

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
Did you know that the dental people have sucessfully kept the making of dentures ILLEGAL in many nations on earth, and that they only barely tolerate "technitions" in making dentures in Canada?

Its a monoploy ploy, where the dentists get more "gravy" business.

REcvently I went to a real dentist to get a bad tooth out. He said he would pull it, and I made the appointment, about three weeks away.

When I got there, he refused to pull it, saying "we are trained to SAVE teeth, not to get rid of them". Then he mentioned that my upper denture was cracked.

So he tricked me into "investing" three painfull weeks of waiting by saying yes to whatever treatments he would do to save that tooth. I didn't fall for it, I just had a panic attack and left. Panic, because it had happened to me just like that four times previously, with other dentists.

I got a lower denture eventually, there was only 5 teeth on the bottom left [one of those was what he was refusing to pull, ridiculous eh?].

The denturist looked very carefully at my upper to check for cracks, and could not find any cracks at all. I asked him to check again, "I am sure it is cracked" OI told him. NADA, no cracks, not even small ones.

So the idea that trained professional DENTISTS have even one ounce of "professionalism" goes out the window. Far from it, they are willing to tell blatant LIES, use TACTICS to get me into their clutches, and mostly, are INHUMANE in the way they allowed me to wait three weeks in dire pain from a rotten tooth when a 5 minute extraction [it was loose allready] would have helped me so much [and eventually I did get it done,so he saves me no teeth].

Actually, I had to go to five dentists to get those last 5 front teeth out, they were rotten and they were getting in the way of chrewing. Absolutely barbaric in their quest to get every little penny out of anyone they can. Pure crap they are.

Why did I have such bad teeth? It must be MY fault, right? One theory says it was the heavy use of TETRACYCLINE when I was 15 yrs old. A Doctor had prescribed it for my acne, of all things. I didn't know better and I took the doctors advice. I take full responmsbility for doing that, and therefore now KNOW that doctors are dangerous people we must avoid if we want good health,

... and dentists are much much worse, that is why they have the highest suicide rate of any blue-collar professional. If you know of a dentist that is having trouble doing suicide, send them to me, I can help out...

k

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I've certainly been to dentists over the years. I played hockey and it seems I was always getting my teeth knocked out. I've always had good dentists. I've used the same dentist for the last ten years and he is very good. I have a lower partial plate and a small upper bridge. I've had a couple of root canals in the last five years and I'm due for another one. Even with one of the better dentists, I'm not looking forward to it.