Lambton Financial Credit Union -- LIARS!!!

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
Today, I faxed documents to the Financial Services Commission of Ontario to show that the management of Lambton Financial Credit Union are liars.

The documents consisted of a copy of a cheque that had been refused by Lambton Financial Credit Union, despite the fact that I had more than enough money in my account to cover the cheque. The cheque was issued to Portfolio Management Canada, and was a good faith payment on a debt.

Lambton Financial Credit Union refused to honour this cheque, and returned it to Portfolio Management Canada stamped "ACCOUNT CLOSED"!

Bank statements for that time, April 2003, clearly show that my account was not closed, and that there was sufficient funds in my account to cover the cheque.

It is my assertion that Lambton Financial Credit Union deliberately refused this cheque in an effort to damage my reputation. I am alleging that Lambton Financial Credit Union is fraudulently promoting me as a person that writes bad cheques and does not pay his debts.

I have contacted Laurie Orlik of the Financial Services Commission by telephone today, to confirm that the documents were received. I am presently awaiting her call, and will keep you all posted on how this entire process unfolds.

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
Yesterday afternoon, Ms. Laurie Orlik of the Financial Services Commission of Ontario returned my call. I was not available to speak to her yesterday, so I called her back today. I have been informed that the Financial Services Commission of Ontario will be reviewing my complaint against Lambton Financial Credit Union, and that I will be hearing back from them in about a week.

I will be forwarding a timeline of events to the Financial Services Commission of Ontario today. Under no circumstances do I want the Financial Services Commission of Ontario to respond with the argument that they did not understand certain facts.

I expect that the Financial Services Commission of Ontario will rule in my favour on this matter. Considering the facts surrounding the allegation, and the evidence supporting the allegation, it is inconceivable that the Financial Services Commission could rule otherwise.

I will keep you abreast of the situation as it unfolds.