Nouveau Tech Society Scam

jjw1965

Electoral Member
Jul 8, 2005
Novus Tek Society, Novatech Society, Nouveau Tech Society and Nuova Tech Society

I didn't know exactly where to post this so I posted it here.

I have had experience with this group first hand, I first heard of them when I received a letter in a first class envelope, unmarked of course.

The letter started off by telling me that it was not a mass mailing because it came first class and not by the usual third class bulk mail and was not a solicitation for money.

I was told that I would receive something of immence value absolutely free with no strings attached. And I was to read the letter very carefully because I would never get another letter from them again.

It went on to say that they were a secret society, of the world's most famous and powerful people and I was to keep what the writer told me a secret, the information was just for me!

It said that members of this association had chosen me because I possessed several rare traits that they were searching for, They wanted me to become a member in their exclusive club and to share their secrets.

He went on to tell me that this association picks a handfull of individuals from around the world possessing my unique traits to share in their secrets.

Well now they had my attention, the first thing I thought was this is the Illuminati, The way the letter kept going on about secret societies and references to the number seven and several and power had me thinking "who the hell are these guys and how did they find me?"

I had just started my new and improved website about Government cover ups, The ever growing Police State, Big Brother and secret societies - including the Illuminati.

What did they really want, were they enticing me to join them so I would remove stories of them from my website? What a coincidence I thought, I just started my website and There on to me already.

Well by the end of the letter they told me of a book they had that would give me all the secrets to everything I ever wanted, here is a few things that it would show me:

Learn how to transfer all money, power, prestige from the uninformed to you instantly.
Learn to control anyone, man or woman, anywhere.
Learn how to beat any opponent in your life, in any situation.
Learn how to make your new powers render all others helpless.
Learn how to be constantly and invisibly armed so that any person trying deception or cheating ploys against you instantly becomes powerless and at your mercy.
YOU'LL FEAR NO ONE!
The only catch was I had to mail the invitation to them accepting the 56 page book by Friday at midnight, so I started thinking " mail it in, get it and post it on my website".

The mailing address was in Clifton New Jersey, Ironically this location harbors an elaborate group of the rich, investment firms, real estate and of course Nouveau Tech.

Within two weeks I got My book, But as it turned out it was a 56 page orientation book with five stories in it, each story was similar all getting everything they wanted with the Nouveau Tech Discovery.

The book I received was supposed to have a secret message within it that would allow something good to happen to me just buy reading it. The only secret message I found was they wanted an additional $135.50 for the 1000 page book containing all the secrets.

Another thing I discovered was that everything they sent me came from Grove City Ohio a small city outside of Columbus Ohio, about 70 miles from my house. Again another elaborate group of the rich, investment firms, real estate and of course Nouveau Tech.

Well I decided to look into these geniuses and Wow! the first name that kept coming up was Kevin Trudeau ( "Natural Cures 'They' Don't Want You to Know About," "Hair Farming," "Mega Memory System," "Addiction Breaking System,"
"Action Reading," "Eden's Secret," and "Mega Reading" ) Also involved with the famous Amway pyramid sales scheme.

The next thing I discovered was something on their website, It looks small when your on it but at the bottom of the page there is something hidden, a link, a small little green line at the bottom left hand side of the page, when you click on it you go to another page containing Selected Portions from the Neo-Tech Discovery.

The same goes with that page, on the bottom right hand side of the page is a white line, click on it and you go to a page with 14 lines at the top right hand side of the page, each on of those line is a seperate link to a different page, everything from being a God to Controlling Bicameral Minds of People.

So Is this part of the Illuminati ? I would have to say that it is an Illuminati front group and they are in the power pyramid structure, and their goal is to suck money out of the unknowing population to further their cause and like the saying goes "There's a Sucker Born Every Minute"

Link to Nouveau Tech Website http://www.neo-tech.com/index.php

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
jjw1965 said:
. . . I was told that I would receive something of immence value absolutely free with no strings attached. . . .
It is at this exact point that I would have pitched the missive.

Think of the time you would have saved, if you had remembered the Collory to P. T. Barnum's Law: “There also are two suckees born every minute.

gwestrope

Dec 17, 2005
I got a letter in the mail from Nouveau Tech Society and so i ordered their booklet it is well worth every penny I paid for it...
I am sure that they have sent this same letter to many people and the reason they are asking so much for it is so that who ever orders it will read it...
If you are willing to pay $139.95 then you are going to read it! Think about it! Anyone receiving this letter needs to respond to it and order their information because your life depends on it....Lets put it this way-
I would like to tell you what is in the 500 plus page booklet but I can't because you really need to check it out for yourself..I will tell you this that you have been deceived your whole life and you don't even know it! The deception has been sooooo suddle and masked that you would be surprised and may not accept it at first BUT as you read on through the book it will convince you and start you to thinking for yourself... I have not finished the book as yet but what I have read so far has convinced me enough to start thinking for myself.
The information in the book exposes a lot of very important things that you take for granted everyday, yet these very things are detroying your life, thinking, and moral consepts about yourself and life itself!!! Nouveau Tech Society is basically a wake up call to everyone not just you....

bhoour

Electoral Member
May 10, 2005
earth
I will tell you this that you have been deceived your whole life and you don't even know it! The deception has been sooooo suddle and masked that you would be surprised and may not accept

Anyone who is a realist, doesn't need to buy a book, to tell them this.
Just open your eyes, and you'll see the deception is all around you........ :evil5:

Gemma

Dec 18, 2005
Hello from Sydney, Australia. I've just received the same letter. Being my sceptical self, I did a google search and found this blog and other warnings of the scam. Thanks guys.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Nouveau Tech Society Scam

Gemma said:
Hello from Sydney, Australia. I've just received the same letter. Being my sceptical self, I did a google search and found this blog and other warnings of the scam. Thanks guys.

hello......."fromSydney . !! :wink: Nice to have ya on board here. Hope to hear more from ya.

Aussiegirl

Dec 19, 2005
Hello, I'm from Tasmania, Australia, and my partner recieved that exact same letter just the other day.
The only thing that I'm intrigued about with this whole thing is how on earth they got his address details.
The only conclusion I can draw is that he ordered a book through mail order about a month ago and paid by credit card.
Other than that, he doesn't use the Internet much, he doesn't believe in any kind of conspiracies, and he is just a nice and normal guy.
He's not going to reply to the secret society, no matter how many fantastic secrets it will offer him, and how it will change his life. For, even though they think they know him, and they hand picked him to join their band of rich and famous people, the one thing they don't know is that he can be something of a skeptic. He doesn't randomly reply to strange letters in the mail.

Thanks for all the different opinions. Cheers :)

Investors25

Dec 24, 2005
RE: Nouveau Tech Society

Very interesting ... to read what you all have to say.

I received the same letter back in March, and I didn't really care to read an eight-page letter from a stranger until last week. I have to admit thought as it had me for five minutes. Won’t it be really nice if all of your problems would go away by reading an 80-page booklet? Yes, the letter said an 80 page booklet, not 56 pages. I guess they use a different number from time to time.

I wanted to find more about this group called the Nouveau Tech Society, so I typed the words on Yahoo.com, and this forum popped up. I guess everyone around the world has been contacted not just people in the United States.

I knew this was too good to be true. By the way, the deadline for me was March 25, 2005.

Gees... Life is hard and miserable.

The Big Winner

Jan 2, 2006
Hi all, another caller from Down Under. Good Old Australia the land of the free.
Struth mates, if money was easy to come by I would have tripped over it on the way to the office. :wink:

My good old gal received a personalised letter mailed first class, (none of that second or scumbag class mail for my gal) just the other day from the "Lovely Kirsten" from Nuova Tech Society.
In those five page letter she was promised lots of stuff from excellent love life (what is wrong with me anyway?) to riches beyond her wildest dreams. Apparently the dredging of information that the "ALL POWERED" Nouva Tech Society has formed on my gal was a little underestimated. I was disillusioned to be honest, I Mean, Hell, I provide for my gal just fine, she has a caravan to live in and a new pair of shoes each year. Sometimes I even get her a dress to wear. She is already clever, and a somewhat good futune teller, by hell she can tell me just how many beers I have had just by the look of me when I get home each night.

Just kidding really, but I really do want to know how this group do what they do.

The first thing I noticed was that the letter came from the USA, the Land of the rip off merchants, where suckers are born each and every day of the year, twice on sundays and they are there to be ripped off cause that is the way of life in the good Ol US of A. You Canadians beware, you are just across the border.
Anyway, the address on the letter was to our PO Box, and not our street address. Their first mistake. If the secrets that come in Life Cycle Two are so empowering, so miraculous, then why the hell didn't all these Post Life Cycle Two genius types know already that we live in a house and not a post box.
Then there was the constant repeating of my gals name thoughout the 5 page letter. Was that so that they would not forget, or was it to make the letter more believable. The promises - riches, knowledge, wealth, fortune, romance, love, etc etc etc, BLah BLah Blah... it just went on until they had covered every possible senario that one might wish to experience. :twisted:
but I know that you have all read this heavenly introductory once in a life time, never to be repeated because we will never be in touch with you again, offer. Haven't you??
:idea: Hey maybe it is all true, maybe if we send a reply by this Friday, Crap, I could not even find a date on the letter to work out which Friday my gal had to reply by, does that mean that she can answer anytime she likes and remain forever in the "Two Weeks" that the Life Cycle Two lasts for? Lucky girl my Gal, she will have the opportunity to reply before any future Friday and still get the SECRETS :D
Well we did send back the reply, well not their reply, ours.
And whats more, we did not put a stamp on the envelope so it may never reach the post box it was intended for.
We figured that we did not need to because the Nuova Tech Society would be sooooo very clever that they would be able to simply reach into their combined minds and ..........know that we had replied.
Hey, I will be expecting a big package in the mail in two weeks.

How did they get our address?? Well, We were in the Good Ol USA several times last year and my Gal had to do some bankning business and government business so I guess they have picked up on the address from some website or bulk information swapping software.
Or maybe they are really who they say they are and just knew that we lived in a post box. A bit cramped at times and someone keeps shoving mail into the living room....

Another one to look out for is STORES ON LINE if they are still called that.

What a crock, great money maker though. I sat in a room with over a hundred people who had gone through stage one and were now in the firing line to sign up for the deal of the century. $6000 odd dollars outlay and untold riches coming in. Check em out on the other consumer line, WWW.badbusiness.com or simply type in a google search for Stores On Line.
Enough, I am off to rule the world, my little world when my Gal lets me be the boss.........sometimes....

Keep up the great work, I love you guys and Gals in Canada. :wink: :wink:

Investors25

Dec 24, 2005

Australia is the land of the free? Since when? I am not mocking the person who say Australia is but since when the country is known as the land of the free?

Traditionally, the US was known as the land of the free, but I guess the US doesn't deserve that title any more ever since the King George II has taken over the country.

Now regarding Nouveau Tech Society, I received a letter from Scott or some guy. Your girl received a letter from Kirsten? By the way, some fortune teller your girl friend is, and this time, I am mocking you. Oh, you were kidding. I get it. LOL

Correction, you silly Aussie. The suckers and rip-off-merchants aren't born every day in the USA. They come to the USA every day from countries like Australia, Russia, Ukraine, and others.

Canadians beware of the USA? LOL. Canada is only 20 mins from many US cities.

Investors25

Dec 24, 2005

I sort of knew that Aussies didn't like the American, but wow, I didn't know they hated us that much!

Don't hate me. Hate Bush! I didn't vote for him.

cillenmolin

Jan 11, 2006
Melbourne
Hello All,

I'm from Melbourne Australia & have received this letter also. I too wonder how they got my home address. I was thinking if everyone could recall what online stores you have purchased from in the past year or so, maybe their is a common one that we have all ordered from that have passed our details onto this nuova tech compnay? 99% of online stores have in their agreement that they will not give your details to another company, and if so they may be liable for some sort of... err I dunno... Anyway, seems some company is benefiting from handing our personal details over to another company...

On a second note though, everything the promise as far as i'm concerned can be found in just about any book store or library in the world...

You can learn everything you need to know to become financially successful from reading a good money book. Their are hundreds around at the moment. But I have found Robert Kiyosaki's to be very well written and very easy to understand. And quite inspiring.
Steve McKnight is also a very good author for Property books, but he is an Australian author so you may not find his books overseas... He does have a website, though I cannot recall it at this point in time.
Their are also a LOT of this type of thing on those sharing programs. Most of which has been OK'd to be shared around.
For personal power, try an Anthony Robbins book or some like that. Or listen to any audio track by Paul Scheele...
As the Nuova Tech Society states, we all have hidden power that lies untapped & our inner powers go to waste. I don't think any of us doubt that. But their a thousand legitimate & amazingly helpful books & resources out their that can assist you to get in touch with whatever potential you have, WITHOUT getting wrapped up in some internet scam.
Just go into your local book store, and I could gaurantee the books in their will have just as much good content as what The Nuova Tech Society could ever send you.

Thanks for reading guys.

Hey, and Australians don't hate Americans. I have met many and am very fond of them.

George Bush needs to get off his power trip though.

Investors25

Dec 24, 2005

It doesn't matter how they got our address. It's very simple to get someone address. Just check out a phone book, you dang!

LOL. You don't become financially successful by reading a few good money books. You actually have to spend your time and effort on things you want to achieve. Again, you dang!

Robert Kiyosaki, Steve McKnight, Anthony Robbins, Paul Scheele... They all have worked hard to get where they are. Of course, some people just cheat and get rich.

You're welcome. I enjoy reading whether it is well-written or not. By the way, you know the difference between "There" and "Their." I hope you do.

I am sure you are very fond of the Americans. LOL. You have met many of them? Where did you meet them? The Aussies don't hate the Americans? I don't know about that. They seem to hate the Americans all together.

As for GWB, well, what can we do? Nothing we can do just like nothing you Aussies can do about that dumb Howard.

KeithGarrod

Jan 16, 2006
SURREY
gwestrope said:
I got a letter in the mail from Nouveau Tech Society and so i ordered their booklet it is well worth every penny I paid for it...
I am sure that they have sent this same letter to many people and the reason they are asking so much for it is so that who ever orders it will read it...
If you are willing to pay $139.95 then you are going to read it! Think about it! Anyone receiving this letter needs to respond to it and order their information because your life depends on it....Lets put it this way-
I would like to tell you what is in the 500 plus page booklet but I can't because you really need to check it out for yourself..I will tell you this that you have been deceived your whole life and you don't even know it! The deception has been sooooo suddle and masked that you would be surprised and may not accept it at first BUT as you read on through the book it will convince you and start you to thinking for yourself... I have not finished the book as yet but what I have read so far has convinced me enough to start thinking for myself.
The information in the book exposes a lot of very important things that you take for granted everyday, yet these very things are detroying your life, thinking, and moral consepts about yourself and life itself!!! Nouveau Tech Society is basically a wake up call to everyone not just you....

Investors25

Dec 24, 2005

Is Aussie Land is the land of the free, then why the recent racial violence? LOL

packersfan77

Feb 3, 2006
First off, I dont believe that all Austrlians are as dim-witted as that gentleman who refers to the United States as scam artists. Unlike you my good man, I dont believe ALL people from one country are one way, or another. To steroetype a group, shows your ignorance, and lack of critical thinking skills. Regarding George Bush...I'd rather have him, than Lame ass liberal Kerry anyday. Granted he is not the best choice, but unfortunately we had to pick the best of both evils. Now, to the letter...This, from the beginning seemed way to good to be true. I did some research on this "society", and like one of the postings, I found it to be a scam by that lame Kevin Trudeu. I also noticed on the letter, that he said he couldn't say his name, but a page later the letter clearly read "Kevin". I'm no genius, but why the secrecy, and then the name??. There is a bit of truth in the letter though, there is a secret to life. My drill Instructors used to call it "GET OFF YOUR ASS, AND MAKE YOUR MOMMA PROUD". But that's just me. I hope no one gets suckered into this scam. Best wishes to you Aussies, and who ever reads this reply(from what ever corner of this world you are in)

bello39

Feb 12, 2006
CARLISLE
I also got the 56 page book and I live in the UK. I even sent a cheque to the USA for the sum of £87 for the 553 page book on 6.1.06. Over a month past and I hadn't heard from Nuova Tech and my cheque still didn't get cashed by them so I decided to phone them. I asked a woman if they had received my cheque and told her I live in the Uk. She said it takes 5 days to put such information into her computer and it won't be there yet. I said I sent the cheque over a month ago. She raised her voice and said it takes 5 days to put on the computer and it won't be on yet. I said but I sent it over a month ago. Then she shouted and said but it takes 5 days to put on the computer as if I was stupid. I then said but I sent it over a month ago and that she must have had it over 5 days ago. She just shouted it takes 5 days to put on the computer and it won't be on yet. I thought she sounded really dodgy and told her I want to cancel my order and that I will be stopping my cheque. I then put a stop on my cheque.