Magicjack is not all it says it is....advertising no contracts

FlowerPower

Aug 21, 2012
In a Beautiful Place
Magicjack users beware of this. There is a pop up screen recently if you use this service that will ask you to add more ( months ) If you do not another comes up stating your computer is not working with their system.Even after four years of service with this hmmmm. Do not buy the platinum plan for over 5 years of use....They are cutting off service and shorting people on the time. They are not honouring pre paid time frames. They will say you violated a term of their contract. Magicjack states in its own advertisements and on Sears who is advertising this product now that there are no contracts. None that they offer to you at initial purchase. But hook it up they will disconnect you at any moment without notice. Stating you broke terms of their contract. That you may be twenty times over the normal use. 200 minutes per day. But they do not state at all anywhere what normal use time is becasue there are no contracts. Well, so they advertise. So they just cut people off. Nothing but double talk from techs on their on line tech chat. So far in talking with a few other users and some family. They are only using the 1 year....to avoid the scam of loosing half a year that is paid for in the 5 year.
Use it well if you have it. Keep the minimum plan. Do not renew for extra months ahead of time just bare bones it to get your full value for the 5 year plan is ripping people off. Magicjackasses all I have to say about that.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
There are so many plans out there, and all of them have something wrong with them.
I just stick to Telus and leave it at that with my phone, my cable and computer is with
Shaw I don't have problems and I don't switch,.