FIDO CANADA terrible service

jgd112058

Dec 25, 2011
Hi all! I just want to make others aware and to ensure you do your proper checking with the way FIDO plans work and the experience I have had with their so-called Customer Service. They do not have one. They're like a car dealer, after the deal, they ask you- "Who are you?". Longest line ups in their limited number of service kiosks. Their CSReps are not well trained as they are worse than the government in red tape...passing the buck all over the organization because they do not know who could give a simple answer. And one of their Canadian Call Centre Reps--- if you could avoid these crew--- AVOID IT! Better to talk to those reps based outside Canada. They are not well trained and they think EMAIL IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN LAND MAIL...because according to them, the registered mail I sent did not reach them??? AND IT IS SIGNED DELIVERED as per Canada Post. They THROW OUT AND DISCARD any LAND MAILS...they got kids working for them..like they do not know why they are there.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Just thought I'd let everyone know that this turd is full of shyte. I've been dealing with Fido for over 7 years and over all our experience has been very good. Obviously this guy is one of those low lifes that doesn't pay his bill and then complains when his service is shut off.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Just thought I'd let everyone know that this turd is full of shyte. I've been dealing with Fido for over 7 years and over all our experience has been very good. Obviously this guy is one of those low lifes that doesn't pay his bill and then complains when his service is shut off.
Yes, there can't be too many other reasons to send a registered letter to a phone company.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Hi all! I just want to make others aware and to ensure you do your proper checking with the way FIDO plans work and the experience I have had with their so-called Customer Service. They do not have one. They're like a car dealer, after the deal, they ask you- "Who are you?". Longest line ups in their limited number of service kiosks. Their CSReps are not well trained as they are worse than the government in red tape...passing the buck all over the organization because they do not know who could give a simple answer. And one of their Canadian Call Centre Reps--- if you could avoid these crew--- AVOID IT! Better to talk to those reps based outside Canada. They are not well trained and they think EMAIL IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN LAND MAIL...because according to them, the registered mail I sent did not reach them??? AND IT IS SIGNED DELIVERED as per Canada Post. They THROW OUT AND DISCARD any LAND MAILS...they got kids working for them..like they do not know why they are there.

Then clearly you should put some thought into this. Do not send LAND MAIL - use Airmail. They are in their office and bango - In it comes right thru the freaking ceiling. Of course a bunker buster as postage does help in the delivery.