yahoo problems

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
I have pretty basic ability with a computer,I wouldn't even call them skills,but I did manage to get on a number of model railroad forums,all yahoo. Today I tried to get on and nothing yahoo will let me in,says my name/password doesn't exist.Is there any way to re-up or do I have to start over with a new name/password ?

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I'd love to be able to help you out here, but I too have just a pretty basic ability with
a computer. There are some very knowledgeable folks here that may not have
seen your Thread here early this Saturday morning though....

gingersnap

Nominee Member
Oct 18, 2009
Vancouver
Is there a contact button on the forum? That would send an email or pm to the admin or one of the mods who should be able to help you out. Some forums reject anyone using a hotmail account - in case that's what you use.

If you do re-register, contact the admin and let them know so they don't think you've created two users - again another no no on lots of forums - and one of my personal pet peeves. :smile:

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
It's a peeve of many spammers too, as we've banned thousands
(many thousands) of them with multiple accounts since this Forums
creation, & that's just this one Forum. Many of those spammers are
the same handful of people also....& we have to keep the lid on it
somehow.

Check out this example from just last night:

Anyway...sorry 'bout the sidetrack. This Thread is about relic's Yahoo
issue.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I have pretty basic ability with a computer,I wouldn't even call them skills,but I did manage to get on a number of model railroad forums,all yahoo. Today I tried to get on and nothing yahoo will let me in,says my name/password doesn't exist.Is there any way to re-up or do I have to start over with a new name/password ?

Did you try the forgot password or username thingny?....it worked for me just a half hour ago with telus.....my usual password didn't work and I had forgotten that they changed the username a while back to your email address
EDIT: The whole story see.. http://forums.canadiancontent.net/mobile-phones/95720-telus-problem-naahh.html#post1328331

Last edited:

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Thanks for your input,I get pretty frustrated with this machine.I decided to just re register,since the thing said my name/password were "not yet taken"so I fill out all their little boxes,then they tell me my postal code is not in the country I claim it's in.
GEEBUS !!