I just bought a new printer

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
My wife and I have been networking with our ten year old Epson printer. The old printer works as well as it ever did but I got tired of running up and down stairs for printing and scanning. The new printer is an Epson Stylus NX400 three in one unit that will scan, copy, and print. A few months back I looked at laser printers but they didn't impress me except for how much they've dropped in price over the last couple years. Anyway, the new printer works fine and I would say that now is the time to buy a printer if you need one.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
When it comes to ink jet printers, Epson printers that use the Dura Brite inks are best. They don't dry up the heads like regular ink jets. I used to use my printer regularly but for the past years or so, I don't and have gone weeks without printing. The Epson goes through one cleaning cycle and is usually ready to print. I like my HP colour laser but it is really expensive to load up with toner ($6 - 800). Over all though, it is less per page to print and the quality is pretty good.