How do you get rid of side-scroll?

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I recently had a hard drive problem and I ended up formatting the C drive and re-installing Windows. Everything works fine but for some reason I have to scroll four or five inches either way. Is this a simple, obvious, problem that I am missing? I've used Mozilla Firefox for years and never had this problem before. Any ideas?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Have you checked the screen resolution. Try 1024 if it isn't already.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Screen resolution????

Right click on your desktop and choose properties. Then click on settings and you should see a slider bar that will allow you to adjust you screen resolution. Drag it all the way to the right, then click apply and ok.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Right click on your desktop and choose properties. Then click on settings and you should see a slider bar that will allow you to adjust you screen resolution. Drag it all the way to the right, then click apply and ok.

Thank you Durka...It worked fine........You know, I've done that before, a few years back, and I guess I forgot about it....My mind is going........Thanks

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Thank you Durka...It worked fine........You know, I've done that before, a few years back, and I guess I forgot about it....My mind is going........Thanks

If it's not something you regularly use, it would be quite easy to forget about. It's not like you need to access that option to often unless you are a geek like me and reinstall video drivers monthly. ;-)

Reactions: #juan

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Have you checked the screen resolution. Try 1024 if it isn't already.

Thanks for the effort Rick... I was probably too dumb to understand it. Durka found a solution that should have been obvious.......Anyway......It's all fixed......:smile: