Make Firefox compatible with I.E. only sites

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Here is a link to Cloudeight Internet where you can get an add-on to Firefox that makes it appear as Internet Explorer to those sites that try to be I.E. only sites.

http://tinyurl.com/ywnhj5

snowles

Electoral Member
May 21, 2006
Atikokan, Ontario
It works well; I need it for my community website for some silly reason. One thing I don't like about it is that I always use the right mouse button to open up a new tab; adding that extension will add new choices to that list (open in a new window/tab in ie) that I always click on by accident. Bugs the crap out of me.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
It works well; I need it for my community website for some silly reason. One thing I don't like about it is that I always use the right mouse button to open up a new tab; adding that extension will add new choices to that list (open in a new window/tab in ie) that I always click on by accident. Bugs the crap out of me.

There are a few sites I go to that lockout anything but I.E.and I get really bothered switching back and forth between browsers because I can't stand I.E.. So far this add-on has worked on all of them.