File Sharing search

ricevodka

Jul 11, 2007
Good file sharing search engine / application?
I have downloaded RapidSeek Pro 2007 , it is great, but it searches only RapidShare network.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I haven't used WINMX in years now, I thought the network got shut down or something.
there is a patch which allows one to circimnavigate the pay as you go.....some feel they were ripped off....years of downloading and sharing and wham now ya gotta pay.....google winmx,patch...feel round and see...
start fresh...delete ole program...;)

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I usually stick Torrents and NNTP servers. Rogers likes to throttle ports commonly used by file sharing programs, sop downloading anything can be an exercise in frustration.

Volvokenny

Jan 15, 2008
Vancouver Island
Hi all,

Can someone elaborate more to these programs WINMX and Rapidseek? I search online and it seems to be search engines for torrents download. I usually just go to miniova or torrentspy are they safe and what are the advantages of these other search engines WINMX?

Thanks

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
if I'm permitted to post some torrent sites I use, I have a couple of very good sources where I get my.... um.... *looks around* .... Jim and the Holograms cartoons. Yeah that's it.

er... wait.