Torrents

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Anyone else download all of their movies and music?

I currently use mininova and piratebay. Are there any other really good sites out there?

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
ISO Hunt is pretty good, on par with Pirates Bay in my opinion. I tend to use ISOhunt for movies because the site is based in North America, which ensures most movies are NTSC format. Opposed to Pirates Bay being based in Europe and movies being PAL format.

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I actually forgot to mention that I use that site too. But I am always on mininove. Anything from aXXo is amazing quality.

I`m quite the geekette...hehe.

Oh and I love the picture DurkaDurka....classic!:smile:

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
Now there`s an idea...hehe. I am working on watching all seasons of Family Guy.

Now that the nice weather is here, I am outside too much with my dog and have no time to TV :-(

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Family Guy is good, not in the same league as South Park though. I have all the time in the world to watch TV, since I test Satellite TV receivers all day. :)

westmanguy

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
I use Azureus as my client.

I almost exclusively use torrentspy as the directory.

Never tried Pirate Bay, will have to look into it. Is it as good as torrentspy?

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I have Azureus as a client too. The thing I don`t like tho is that it really slows down my computer. Hate that.

Pirate Bay is pretty good. But Mininova is my fav.

unspoken

Nominee Member
Jun 3, 2005
SK
torrentscan is pretty cool too, it's basically a one-stop place to search many different torrent sites. btjunkie, demonoid, and torrentspy would probably be the 3 best.

Depending on what you're looking for, eMule can be good too.

Tresson

Nominee Member
Apr 22, 2005
I'd suggest bittorrent.to. It search several different sites like pirate bay and mininova and returns the results sorted by site.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I can download movies and put them on a DVD to watch on my computer. Is there a good program out there to enable me to process the movie so I can watch it on my TV?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Juan, we hook our computer up directly to our tv and watch the movies we've downloaded through that. Looks great. Sounds good. As long as the download is good quality. We just used regular usb cables, nothing fancy