too many video games for you sir

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I can't say I have ever thought of wearing a diaper during a drawn out video game session. lol
Diaper Wearing Gears Of War Players Shut Down Tournament

Posted in What The ? by Klink on the March 21st, 2007

Fort Collins C.O.(FP)-Saturday a large underground video game tournament featuring the popular Xbox 360 game Gears Of War
came to a surprising end.
Among the sixty plus competitors was a very determined team of young adults and one teenager who were equipped with disposable adult diapers. Security for the rented warehouse was forced to remove one of the players after others complained of the “septic tank like smell” coming from a nearby 16 year old gamer.
The team had the intention of only using the diapers for “an emergency trip” but after the 16 year old had consumed five cans of a caffeine loaded drink called a Spike Shooter he claimed he just couldn’t hold “it”. And “it” being the worst kind or it. Being the dedicated gamer he was he just tried to ignore his accident.
Nearby competitors felt it hard to overlook his slip up and asked him to be removed. After being removed from the tournament her proceeded to call local law enforcement and complain about his ejection not realizing he had attended an illegal paid gathering.
Upon arrival officers dispersed the tournament and issued fines. No arrests were made.
About to blow my bandwidth…if you liked this please, buy me a beer. Thanks:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
....issues, that's what you call issues.

Maybe Southpark wasn't too far off in the WoW episode....

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
....issues, that's what you call issues.

Maybe Southpark wasn't too far off in the WoW episode....

Apparently diapers are not that uncommon at LAN tournaments etc. They are refered to as "poop-sockers" on game forums I visit.

That south park epiosde is a classic.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I can't say I have ever thought of wearing a diaper during a drawn out video game session. lol
Diaper Wearing Gears Of War Players Shut Down Tournament

Posted in What The ? by Klink on the March 21st, 2007

Fort Collins C.O.(FP)-Saturday a large underground video game tournament featuring the popular Xbox 360 game Gears Of War
came to a surprising end.
Among the sixty plus competitors was a very determined team of young adults and one teenager who were equipped with disposable adult diapers. Security for the rented warehouse was forced to remove one of the players after others complained of the “septic tank like smell” coming from a nearby 16 year old gamer.
The team had the intention of only using the diapers for “an emergency trip” but after the 16 year old had consumed five cans of a caffeine loaded drink called a Spike Shooter he claimed he just couldn’t hold “it”. And “it” being the worst kind or it. Being the dedicated gamer he was he just tried to ignore his accident.
Nearby competitors felt it hard to overlook his slip up and asked him to be removed. After being removed from the tournament her proceeded to call local law enforcement and complain about his ejection not realizing he had attended an illegal paid gathering.
Upon arrival officers dispersed the tournament and issued fines. No arrests were made.
About to blow my bandwidth…if you liked this please, buy me a beer. Thanks:

I'm sure the organizers of this tournament would love the opportunity to "chat" with the kid that got the tournament busted. If I were him, I would think that a poop-filled diaper would be the least of my concerns.8O