Computer Games

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
Hey all,

I would really like to start playing another free MMORPG. I have played Maple Story, Hero Online, and Eudemons Online. So if you know any good ones, please post the here.

Thanks!:)

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Free MMORPG? I didn't know there were any, I just stopped playing WoW back in December.

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
I kinda hate PS2, but since I got a Wii, I'm kinda addicted. Wii is so worth it. By the way, I still wanna know so computer games.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I play World of Warcraft, prevous to that I played FFXI & Guild Wars. Unfortunately, none of them are free.

Of the "free" MMORPG, most are crap from what I have seen, you get what you pay for... I found a lot of them are home to massive ammounts of cheaters and the server reliabilty is horrible.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I know...my computer needs upgrading. It was getting real sloppy, and with my main character for some reason I'd get d/c'd every time I was in flight... I was getting real pissed, the worst was in sunken temple, I got d/c'd on eranikus...pissed.

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
LOL

You the games I played that I mentioned, those were free mmorpg and they weren't so crappy. I just got bored of it.

Some "real" suggestions would be nice.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I know...my computer needs upgrading. It was getting real sloppy, and with my main character for some reason I'd get d/c'd every time I was in flight... I was getting real pissed, the worst was in sunken temple, I got d/c'd on eranikus...pissed.

D/c'ing during a boss fight certainly sucks, always seems to happen at thr worse time.

I have 4 levels to go until I get my flying mount now... yippee

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
Sorry if your offended about the "real" thing. I'm already playing The SIMS. It's a pretty good game, but I was thinking more of online games.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I honestly don't know if there are any decent online games which are free. If I were you, I would pay guild wars, pay for the game once, no monthly fee's.

Nightmare

Electoral Member
Jan 28, 2007
Ontario
Is Druids a online game? I have to buy the disk and then pay right?
Does anyone want to explain the games of Druids and Guild Wars?
Like what type of game it is....etc

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
If you have the Sims, create a family, build them a small house with a fireplace. Get them in the house then remove the doors and windows. Remember. No phone smoke detector or bathroom. Sit back and enjoy the hillarity that ensues.

Yeah, creating mayhem in the SIMS is a good time.