Keyloggers Another Question

Compute101

Sep 29, 2005
I realized there is another Key logger topic made before me but I saw that it was kind of the topic so I decided to make another with my question.

This is not for school its just for my own knowledge. It kind of interests me that’s why I want to know more. I'm not trying to hack or anything.

Bossily what I want to know is where could I find a program/key logger that lets you send some sort of invisible EXE maybe through direct connection like available in AOL. And the EXE is a key logger that reports back to me ever single Keystroke made by the person on the other end.

Or I would like a program, that sends the key logger through email.

My next questions is lets say I have a key logger sent to someone how do I get the results of what keystrokes he has made.

I am going to try this on my other computer which my brother is using and see if it works. If anyone can give me a link to a key logger that allows you to send it to someone else then report back to you some how of what keystrokes the other is making Please Reply to me.

Also I’m looking for something that is basically at least a little hard to detect. I searched google and I could only find key loggers that work on your computer and does not have any feature to send to someone else.

Again this is not for hacking.

Thanks for all the help and i'm sorry if posting again same topic is agenst the rules.