Who thinks Counter Strike is the worst "realistic game&

alfaalex101

Jun 27, 2005
I think Counter-Strike is the worst most played game ever made.
Why do so many people play it when it lacks in the categories of
Graphics
gameplay
weapon models
player models
Shooting system ( the T)
and most of all.. REALISME!

AirIntake

Electoral Member
Mar 9, 2005
Re: Who thinks Counter Strike is the worst "realistic g

I used to really enjoy it in 1999-2000....but I haven't played it since. I never played it for realism though, I had Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear for that. I've heard that CS got flooded with cheaters and hacks sometimes after I stopped playing, is this true? There were only a couple of times that I saw cheating when I played, but I heard it became rampant and made the game unplayable.

callum01

Nominee Member
May 12, 2005
GB
RE: Who thinks Counter Strike is the worst "realistic g

don't think i have ever played it. However does anybody know of any good multiplayer RPG's online. I've been searching for a really good one but haven't found it yet.

dan_c22

Mar 2, 2005
Ajax ON
Re: Who thinks Counter Strike is the worst "realistic g

Obviously you haven't played Counter Strike Source... it rocks. Graphics are amazing as well as gameplay,

nitzomoe

Electoral Member
Dec 31, 2004
Toronto
RE: Who thinks Counter St

CS: Source is one of the most realistic games out there, water effects etc. are very well done.

The main reason why they play CS is because of the stucture of its multiplayer. Your either a terrorist or a coutner terrorist and you have objectives to reach. This is different from most multiplayers that have either killing everybody(domination) or capture the flag.

The old cs was pretty realistic for its time, it wasnt the best but it was still good.