MSN Messenger Webcam difficulties

off_the_mark18

Feb 7, 2005
Hey,
I'm new to this board, so I'm sorry if i make mistakes in anything!

Anyway, here's my problem!

I use MSN messenger to communicate easily with my friends back home (as i am now at uni) I brought a webcam as some of my friends also use them... however, the webcam only decides to work for certain users, both my streaming and their streaming. For others, it just won't connect... is their a solution to this problem? I am connected to the internet thru my universities internet that they provide for halls of residence. I know nothing about proxies or anything, so childlike replies may be useful for me! :oops: I hope that you can!

Thank you, Mark!

off_the_mark18

Feb 7, 2005
Hey,

I use MSN messenger to communicate easily with my friends back home (as i am now at uni) I brought a webcam as some of my friends also use them... however, the webcam only decides to work for certain users, both my streaming and their streaming. For others, it just won't connect... is their a solution to this problem? I am connected to the internet thru my universities internet that they provide for halls of residence. I know nothing about proxies or anything, so childlike replies may be useful for me! :oops: I hope that you can!

Thank you, Mark!

off_the_mark18

Feb 7, 2005
Hey,

Thank you, Mark!