Anti-adware misses most malware

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
I have noticed that. I have spybot, adaware ,ewido, Mcafee and I bought web roots Spy Sweeper and they all miss something at some time, but what one misses other usually pick up. Funny eh? You would think they would all get all the spyware but they don't.

I also heard some actual so called spyware removers are spyware themselves, so one has to be very careful out there on the web. :wink:

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
I have noticed that. I have spybot, adaware ,ewido, Mcafee and I bought web roots Spy Sweeper and they all miss something at some time, but what one misses other usually pick up. Funny eh? You would think they would all get all the spyware but they don't.

I also heard some actual so called spyware removers are spyware themselves, so one has to be very careful out there on the web. :wink:

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca